~The Muffin Chronicles~ (MCYT...

Por winnsly_

What are you supposed to do? When dropped into a world where you don't belong, you have to escape, right? But... Más

| 1: The Beginning |
| 2: Derp and Baldy |
| 3: The Challente |
| 4: Dark trees and Beavers |
| 5: MunchyMC |
| 7: Antarctic Domain |
| 8: Cold Confrontation |
| 9: Duel against a Powerful Pig |
| 10: Snow-covered Skies |
| 11: Unexpected Return |
| 12: Misunderstanding |
| 13: Battle against the Betrayed |
| 14: Cats and Penguins |
| 15: Mineshafts and Puzzles|
| 16: Zelkam's Challente |
| 17: Ruined History |
| 18: Unheard Stories |
| 19: Arising Problems |
| 20: Labyrinth |
| 21: Feline Fight |
| 22: Recollection |
| 23: Crumbling Walls|
| 24: Final Stretch |
| 25: Culmination |
| 26: Aftermath |
| ??: The True King |
| 25: Denouement |
| 26: An Ending |
| The Next Story |

| 6: The fight against Badboymuffin |

145 6 0
Por winnsly_

Bad and Skeppy both stand before you. The cold winds blow from the "Antarctic Empire". You suppose that this is where you'll finally fight him. All of these challenges were just for this moment.

"Everything you've done in this Kingdom so far has lead up to this! Hope you don't feel preassured.", Badboyhalo says in his menacing voice.

"Today is the day I'll finally become popular! For you see, it's been a while now where I've just been a sad little potato wanting some glory and recognition. You'll finally give me that! All that needs to happen , is for you too...", Bad stops at the last part.

His voice seemed to have faded.

"Die...." he says almost sad sounding.

He looks down at the ground for a moment.

"That's all that needs to happen.."

Then he turns back up to you. He regains his courage.

"So be careful challenger! For this is your last obstacle... ME!", he says evilly.

Skeppy pulls out his iron sword, but for some reason hands it to Bad instead. Bad grips the sword and holds it out in front of him. You on the other hand pull out your wooden sword.

Insert Epic Battle Music

"Why don't you make the first move?", Bad says lowering his sword a bit.

You hold your blade firmly before swinging it as hard as you can. This time, you manage to keep it in your hands.

"I see Skeppy's training proved useful.", Bad commented.

"Yeah, I guess I'm a pretty good teacher!" Skeppy remarks.

Bad then takes his turn. He swings his sword, but you barely dodge it. Not seeing this as good enough, Bad swings again. His sword almost hits you and you fall to the ground whilst trying to dodge it. Bad let's you stand back up.

After regaining balance, you swing your blade at him, and he blocks it. He pushes his sword into yours, almost as if he's trying to break it. Then Bad steps back, and you strike again. This time it catches him off guard and he falls backwards.

"Skeppy!", Bad yells.

"Why aren't you doing anything?!"

You almost forgot Skeppy was also there when you look over at him. He's just standing there watching.

"What? You WANT me to do something? I thought you were "The Best at PVP", right?", Skeppy says.

Suddenly out of the corner of your eyes, you see Bad's sword swinging at you. It scratches you and you fall onto the ground again.

"Ha ha! That was merely a trick!", Bad says menacingly.

You get up off the ground again, not believing what Bad has just done.

"But seriously Skeppy, I'm doing all the work here", Bad says.

"Ok, ok, fine. I'll do something", Skeppy tells him.

Skeppy reaches onto his back and grabs a weapon. It's a small wooden axe. He holds it with both hands on the handle and looks at you.

"Hey, I'll go easy on you", Skeppy reassures you.

You can't tell if that's insulting your inability to fight or if he's serious.

Suddenly Skeppy holds his axe in the air and brings it down on you. You hold your sword up high to block it.  You push his axe back, when Bad realizes that this is the perfect opportunity to strike.

Bad swings his own sword at you trying to catch you off guard again. But for a third time your reflexes have some sort of use and you duck down.

Bad steps back, annoyed that he missed.

"You know what Skeppy? Don't go easy on them!", Bad instructs.

"Awww, but I don't want to!", Skeppy whines.

"Stop pretending to be a baby and fight!", Bad yells.

"Yeah no", Skeppy responds.

Bad grunts angrily.

"Fine then! I'll do it myself!", Bad declares.

He holds his sword firmly before swinging it multiple times at you. Swing after swing, he keeps going. You try to block most of it, but it's too much.

He knocks you to the ground.

"Haha! You underestimated me huh?", he says smugly.

When you get back up, you don't even get a chance to fight back. Bad continues swinging his sword, over and over. Eventually he starts to tire himself out.

"Fight back you muffin-head! Fight back!", he says wanting a challenge.

You see sweat start to form on his forehead.

"If you think I'm tired then...you thought wrong!", Bad states.

You know he's just trying to make himself look good. Now that he's tired, why don't you actually start fighting back?

You start swinging your sword at him. Caught by surprise, Bad starts stumbling back. Skeppy laughs.

"You don't seem that good right now, do you?", he teases.

Bad grumbles angrily under his breath.

"Do something Skeppy! Do something!", he yells at him.

Skeppy shrugs in response, and that only angers Bad.

"Don't act like your stupid! Do something!", Bad screams.

After being told he's "Stupid", Skeppy decided to do something. He holds his wooden axe firmly and swings it at you. It flies out of his hands and off into the distance. You feel like he did that on purpose.

"SKEPPY I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER! STOP JOKING AROUND!", Bad shouts at him.

Skeppy starts laughing again, and it brings Bad to his tipping point.

"FINE THEN! YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY NO USE HERE! GO AWAY!", Bad tells him.

Skeppy listens and runs off. He disappears in the fog behind you.
Bad grumbles again. You decide to strike again.

You start swinging your sword at him, but Bad's prepared and blocks it. You instantly pull your sword back, and assuming your not gonna attack again, Bad brings his sword back. That was a mistake. You immediately swing again.

"WAIT NO!", Bad yells.

But you've already stopped your sword right in front of him. Bad seems confused.

"Huh? Why didn't you kill me?", he asks.

"Because I don't want to...", you tell him.

He thinks for a moment.

"But why don't you? I've been trying to kill you this entire time, and I would blame you if you wanted to..."

You lower your sword back.

"Come on Bad, we don't have to fight!", you say, trying to get him to stop.

Bad opens his mouth to say something but pauses.

"You don't it though. The legend says that someone will come down here and empty out the entire Kingdom!", Bad says.

"But I haven't been trying to kill you at all...", you tell him.

He freezes.

"Ah, who am I kidding. I'm not really trying to kill you because of that legend. It's because I just want people to take me more seriously, you know?", Bad sadly admits.

"Skeppy always trolls me, and my stream chat is always messing with me. If I killed you I would prove myself to all of them, and to the whole Kingdom!"

You stay silent as Bad says all of this.

"But can't we just be friends?", you ask.

He stutters.

"I've been trying to kill you though, just for respect", he tells you.

"It's fine Bad. Just please, we don't have to fight!", you plead.

Bad stutters even more.

"You have been a good muffin now when I think about it. Maybe even better than me. Are you sure?", he finally asks.

"Yes", you say.

After a long minute of silence Bad regains his courage.

"Ok then! I, Badboyhalo shall grant you passage through here, and will gladly be your friend!", he says happily.

You smile at him. Bad turns around to look at the giant cave entrance.

"Alright look, that cave MAY look big and scary, but trust me! Besides Technoblade there's nothing to worry about!", he tells you.

"I've been hearing a lot about that Techno guy. Is he really powerful?", you ask.

He nods slowly.

"But Skeppy is "friends" with him! I'm sure he can help you get past him!", Bad says.

Suddenly, as if on cue, Skeppy appears behind you, making you jump.

"Yeah, I guess. Wait what are we talking about?", Skeppy says.

"Hey Geppy! I've become y/n's friend and we've agreed to stop fighting!" Bad happily tells him.

"Oh, cool".

"And you're gonna help them get past Technoblade!", Bad informs him.

"Wait what? I mean, I guess?", Skeppy says shocked.

"You're friends with the guy! Surely you can convince him not to harm
y/n!", Bad explains.

Skeppy stutters a bit before nodding.

"That's actually a good idea. And you know what! I'll go ahead of you to meet him", Skeppy remarks, and you can't tell if that was sarcastic.

"Cool!", Bad says.

Skeppy runs off into the large cave. Hopefully he WILL find Technoblade before you do.

"Well y/n, good luck on the next part of your journey! I'm glad to have you as a friend now!", Bad happily says.

"Oh, and before you go...", Badboyhalo stops you.

Suddenly he hands you his iron sword.

"You're gonna need this!", he says.

You holster your new iron sword, and give him back your old wooden one.

You look down into the dark cave where Skeppy went. It does seem a lot scarier than the nice grass fields and trees you've been seeing so far. You start to step forward into the cave, the wind still blowing. It kinda seems like your journey is ending, but it is far from it. You prepare yourself for what's up ahead, as you step into the Antarctic Domain.

Badboyhalo can be added to your growing list of friends! Anyways, Chapter 6 stands at 1593 words. I hope you enjoyed it!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.7K 327 19
Hello! So before we start this is 100% going to have Blood Death Mentions of injury and cussing it mAy have Angst and ships but its a may. So in this...
16.6K 618 20
In a world of destruction, children are not spared. The youngest of which has been fighting since he was eight years old. the child soldier isn't eve...
3.8K 82 38
In the world of mortals, angels, and demons... Everyone forgets about the Middleworlds, where there lives hybrids, and freedom. A outcast in th...
174 7 7
Rating: PG-13 Description: In the wonderful lands of the Dream Team SMP, King Dream has a problem on his hands. Some of his once-loyal citizens have...