Game On โ™• Bronny James

By queenxnautica

๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ข, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™›... More

๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐น๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐น๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐ธ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘›
๐ธ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐น๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐น๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐ธ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐น๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐น๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ฅ
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐ธ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐น๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐น๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ฅ
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›

๐‘†๐‘–๐‘ฅ

3.1K 108 58
By queenxnautica

"Issᴀ' Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ,
Issᴀ' Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ."

Micah Williams
_________________
[ Summer of 2018 ]

Resting my flat iron down onto the rag that protected the sink. I observed my hair through the bathroom mirror. For Mimi's birthday I decided to be 'cute' and flat iron my hair for once, however things just aren't going in my favor at the moment.

"Mom!"

My eyes clench shut as I shouted out for my mom. I tried doing my hair by myself but I've been working with my hair forever, and need some help right now before I fry all of my hair off from trying to make it perfect. It's like some pieces refuse to lay though.

"Mom!"

Since their was no response I called out for her once more. My little sister isn't home so I can't ask her for any help, so she has no choice but to help me right now.

From outside my room I could hear distant footsteps from the hallway that soon led to my room door creaking open. "What're you calling me for?" She questions.

I peak out from my bathroom and met her gaze. "I need help with my hair, it's not cooperating." My bottom lip puckered out as I released a long breathed huff.

"It looks good, it's gotten longer since the last time you flat ironed it." She said, making her way over to me. Her fingers groomed through my straight inches while I met her gaze through the mirror. "What's wrong with it? I feel like you did a good job?" Her brows knitted together.

My eyes went hooded, and shortly after I smacked my teeth together. "Ma, do you not see this," I pointed towards the center part where baby hairs and such, flew freely. "And this part!" I circled around my whole head because almost everywhere theres pieces out of place.

Her hand rested on her hip. "It looks fine!" She said to her own defense. "Look, you said the party was going to be outside too right? Regardless how much you flat iron your hair you're going to have a few frizzy pieces."

For a second I went without replying becuase I'm really debating on getting back in the shower, wetting my hair, and putting it into a bun.

"Knowing you, you will probably play basketball too, Micah. It is fine how it is don't stress on it so much." Mom added in, breaking the silence that had filled the room for a split second.

"I'm just going to re- wet it and put it into a bun." I came to conclusion, in the process of undoing the flat iron's plug from the wall socket.

"Nina, why? You are going to end up late for the party." She leaned her weight onto the wall, displease dripping from her tone. "You know they live a good hour away, your hair looks fine. Why are you so worried about how you look?"

"Because.. Everyone's going to be there. I'm going to Mimi's party mom, she's like really good- Minds well say she's the female version of her dad, then Me' Arah, Shareef, and I heard Josh Christopher was going to be their too.." I emphasize while raising my brows.

Mom folds her arms across her chest, releasing a low hum. "Mhm... and it has nothing to do with the little boy you said hurt your feelings?" She asked, in return I sent her a confused stare. "LeBron's son? Before your brother left he mentioned that he was also going to that party."

She some kind of way always manages to find things out. "No!" I instantly kill the chances of her believing it has anything to do with Bronny. "And he didn't hurt my feelings.. the only reason I told you was because he was being, strange."

"He was being a fake friend, call it what it is nina." She shrugged, grooming her hand through my hair. "That's how boys are your age though. They say we're moody but they're plain and simple unpredictable at times- especially the one's who never change and grow up like that. Then you want to know how they're feeling- no, 'I'm too cool to show my emotions'!" At the end she changed her voice into a deeper masculine tone.

Mom had gotten all in her feeling for a moment. My brows knit together for a slight moment, and I watch her actions for a spilt second to make sure she's good. "So I see you feel a certain way about that." I sarcastically say, chuckling.

A smile widened onto her face. "We're not going to talk y'all about that, we're just going to focus on you." Mom's finger tapped the end of my nose. "Don't worry about how you're going to look in front of him, him, or him... okay? You're too young and long as you look good enough for Micah then you're good!"

"Mom... It has nothing to do with Bronny." I threw my head back in annoyance. I'm not interested in any 'guy' talks. "The only reason I even said anything about it in the first place is because I wanted us to be friends and we were friends since my first game with the Blue Chips. I don't know what happened." I frowned, shrugging my shoulders.

Mom groomed my brush into my hair, and I watched how the teeth of the brush ran smoothly through my hair all the way down my shoulders. "Not everyone's going to want to be your friend, Nina. Besides, the way you and Mike are blowing up over the internet and stuff. Their are going to be more people then you can think of, that want to be your friend."

• Micah's Outfit •

_____________

Look, I just flipped the switch,

Drake's song Nonstop played loudly through the speakers of the O'Neals residence. Specifically in what I believe was their living room but what we're using as a dance floor.

A wide smile was on my face as Josh Christopher and I both pretended to flip the switch up, and down, in sync with each other. The crowd of people hyped us up in the process while the camera man recorded on the side.  

I don't know nobody else that's doin' this
Bodies start to drop, ayy, hit the floor
Now they wanna know me since I hit the top.

Raising an air gun up towards Josh he hit the folks to the beat although once Drake says 'hit the floor' he pretends that I actually shot him in the stomach. Josh's hand clenched his stomach, and I bust out laughing while everyone releases an. "Ayyee!"

Bronny's younger brother Bryce comes in the center of the circle with Josh and I. We give him some space, as he does a footsie dance although when the beat drops all three of us hit the folks all at once.

Ayee' we was nice with it. Continuing to laugh, I leave from the circle and go to stand beside Me'Arah on the side still dancing with everyone else though. The birthday girl MiMi entered the circle and everyone gave her the floor, plus more space.

We hype her up while chants, and 'Ayy's' dance throughout the room. She raises her arms in the air, and swings her hips in rhythm to the music as her long bundles fell flawlessly down her back. Talk about someone who can do both. Pretty as hell, and can play basketball good as hell.

Pretty soon the song changed to Mo Bamba by Sheck Wes, and everyone got hype. The room was loud as hell, as MiMi drifted off to the side. Qir eased into the circle smoothly doing his dance, and seconds later Bronny joined him as well. I can't lie, my vibe was kilt a little from seeing him. I'm not finna' let him bother me though, I'm just going to remember what my mom said.

The smile on my face that wanted to fade, but instead widened. I continued dancing hyping them up while we hit the folks, and did other little dances. However, once the song changes to one of the Blueface songs he pushed Bronny out of the circle. I busted into a fit of laughter as I leaned my shoulder against little Bryce who was standing beside me.  Unlike his big bro he's mad cool.

Qir threw off his jacket, and tossed it towards his mom on the side already hinting he's about to snap. I sway back and forth wearing a wide smile, ready to see what he's about to do. The Blueface song playing dropped the beat just as Qir grabs the rim of his shorts and begins doing the Blueface dance in sync with the beat of the Blueface song. He was killing it too, I'm not going lie.

His mom has the most priceless expression on her face. She seemed puzzled, and flustered all in one emotion. It was funny as hell honestly. A few minutes went by when Josh, and his older brother Caleb joined in with Qir. I stayed on the side though and was just the hypeman for this song.

The music dyed down, and everyone for the most part either went into the kitchen where the cake was since MiMi's about to blow the candles out in a few minutes, or spaced off into their own little groups. I'm chilling with Me'Arah, Qir, Bryce, Josh... and to my dismay Bronny. Like I said I'm not even pressed nor worried.

Qir speaks up in the mist of our best rapper debate. "Travis Scott is the best though, and why I say that because not only did he pull up to Shareef's birthday but he's been around for a long time, switched up his tone and is still at the top."

"Does Drake not qualify for this discussion though?" Me'Arah raised her hands in a suggesting manner.

Josh broke the center of the circle, clapping his hands loudly. "First of all lil' sis, Drake goes without saying.. he almost has to be exempt from the conversation becuase he's that goatly." He sent her a pointed stare. "And Qir to your argument some people didn't even know Travis Scott until he dropped Sickomode with Drake."

"Wait, What!" Bronny explained loudly with disbelief written all over his facial expression. "Hol' on, Hol' on.. I know you didn't just say what I think you said."

Josh lifted his arms up in surrender. "Aye' I said some people brah, definitely not me included. I ride with T. Scott, no lie." He said to his own defense.

Bryce randomly hit the folks, while Me'Arah who stood at the same height as me propped her arm onto Bryce's shoulder. "Alright so here.. we can break the debate right now. Raise your hand for drake, and keep your hand down if you mess with Travis."

Myself including Josh, Bronny, and Me'Arah lifted our hands after she said that. Which left Qir and Bryce being the two odd balls. I'm dead.

"So it's settled then!" Me'Arah smiled wide, sending Qir a smile that said it all of how glad she was about being right on this debate.

Although Qir still refuses to believe it as he shakes his head in doubt. "Nahhh... I could've sworn it was a tie because Micah didn't raise her hand, right Micah?" Qir's taller frame wrapped an arm around me, nodding his head continuously.

I glanced up at him wearing a sly grin. "I definitely raised my hand Bro, bro.." I trailed off, and brushed his arm off my shoulder so he could get off my hair. "Drake my favorite artist in any category because he can really do it all." I smile, and shrug small.

"Facts though." Josh nodded, lending his hand out for a dap up. "See, this is why you my little sister. Real recognize real."

At first I went to dap him up although, I paused with my hand still floating in the air. My brow arched in the middle of his sentence. "Lil Sis?"

Josh tilts his head to the side, with an adorable smile of his face. "C'mo now you know you my little sis. You tuff though I'll give you that, you've been doing your thing. No lie- but I'm big bro."

I send him a sly smile but I'm not going to argue because I'm well aware that I'm no match for him, not yet at least. "Oh hey, Micah." Bronny said before Josh or myself could reply. "How didn't I notice that my own teammate was here?" He laughs.

Everyone nonchalantly laughs, as for myself I'm surprised Bronny even acknowledged me. I'mma keep it cool though, I'm not the petty type at all. "Wassup'." I smile at him for a second then shortly after went onto my phone.

"Ayy' everyone in the kitchen so we can sing
happy birthday to the birthday girl!"

Caleb yelled, cuffing his hands around his lips in order for his words to travel longer amongst the group of people. Everyone began walking, still in their own conversation.

Tucking my phone into my shorts pocket, I follow behind Qir and them into the kitchen. This house is huge and nice, Me'Arah gave us a tour and let's just say celebs be living it up, and living nice at that.

"It's weird not having games this weekend, huh?" To my surprise Bronny comes up to my side, showing off a bright smile.

Wow, now he wants to talk. My brows raise, shade written all over my face. I'm definitely going to show my emotions becuase you don't get to talk to me 'when you want to'. "Yup." I dryly respond.

"Soo.. how've you been?"  He wiggles his brows being the goody Bronny he usually is when he's not acting fake. "I heard Paul George's shoes dropping this weekend, I know you said you liked him. You copping?"

We enter the kitchen, as I swish my lips to the side in debate whether to give Bronny the cold shoulder, or get out of my feelings becuase this supposed to be my 'brother' since we're teammates. "I've been chilling. I'll probably get them for the winter season."

He bit down on his bottom lip as we walk over to the huddle of people. I leaned onto the counter and Bronny mimics my gesture. "Same here.." He nods. "But to be honest I've already copped them." He laughs, rubbing his hands together.

"Nice." I smile, and raise my phone up, arching it out of his view though, I really wasn't doing anything but going through Snapchat stories.

After that an award silence between the two of us it's funny because we were in the mist of everyone being loud however, we stood over here in silence.

Thankfully Mimi's mom grabs everyone's attention as she clung a fork against the glass in her hand. She called for the attention that in a matter of seconds she received. "Okay, thank you all for being silent if not for just a few minutes." She sends everyone a polite smile. "MiMi I know we've already said kind words but hunny it's your seventh birthday and you don't get this one but once so I just want to express how proud I am of the woman you are becoming." She smiled at her oldest daughter.

Me'Arah who stood tall as her sister and is only twelve, leaned against Mimi's shoulder and groomed and invisible tear from beneath her eye. I'm dead. MiMi only mouths a 'thank you' to her mom with a smile full of emotion on her face.

"1- 2- 3!" Shareef intervenes loudly.

Happy birthday to ya'
Happy birthday

Happy birthday to ya'
Happy birthday!

____________

I stood a few inches away from the rim in the O'Neal's backyard while everyone stood around off to the side, or also somewhere on the half court back her. They have a mini rim up so we're all dunking and doing tricks. However, for the last few occasions everyone's been catching bodies or at least trying to.

Qir was talking crazy when I was simply standing to the side watching them, he said he could body me. Completely under estimating my bunnies, no I don't come close to dunking yet but I've been putting in extra work for when that day comes. In a few minutes he's gonna' see what I'm talking about too.

I watch as his tall slender frame dribbles the ball several times near where the right wing of the court would be. "C'mon Qir, if it's easy you should've been dunked." I test, wiping the bottom of my shoe.

Qir finally gathers his dribble and I can already tell he's still a beginning dunker becuase he takes off late and, I know he's going straight up with his left. Jumping up, I easily graze the ball into a swat.

He did scare me a bit from his height, I'll give him that. I stumble a bit from Qir stumbling on me a little as he recovers on his feet. The camera man walks up to us, while Qir pulls his hood up from the hoodie he has on. "I almost had it!" He says, shortly after running away.

I laugh, picking up the ball. The camera man brings his camera near me, and I grin shaking my head slightly. "Tell that man to stop playing with me." I spin the ball on my finger.

Bronny excitedly runs over and before I know it his hands land on my shoulders and he's uses me to jump high. "Yooo'! See, us Blue Chips just different." He excitedly says.

Continuing to laugh, Bronny and I dap up. We've been playing outside together with everyone else for a while after we sung to MiMi and stuff, and I guess you can say he warmed up to me again.

Josh came over with a mini plate of cake in one hands, and in his other hand lended out for a dap up. "Aye' I'm glad you blocked that man's shot sis! Qir your asss, son!" He yelled while we both dapped.

Our hands interlock as our contact soon breaks, and I send him a weary stare. "Wait, Wait, Wait.. you saying he booty just because I blocked him? Because I can block anyone's shot who wants smoke."

Bronny, and Caleb doing something extra ass instigating, both release loud 'Ohhh's' as Caleb cuffs his fist over his mouth, and Bronny leaps up and down. Josh cross his arms over his chest. "Nah.. I was saying that because Bryce blocked his shot too-"

My mouth dropped once he said that. Bryce is like.. ten or eleven- if that. Qir up at the right second to his own defense. "-Nahh.. I wasn't really trying! I gave him that!" He yells over Josh so it's hard to understand what Josh's trying to say.

I laugh, gripping ahold of my stomach from how weak I am. Bronny leans his Duke hoodied forearm onto my back, as the both of us was weak in laughter. Bruh dudes be having me weak.

"Nah, Nah.. but ay' listen." Josh quiets everyone down in the mist of our group. "So you're saying.. you can block my shot too? What if I want smoke?" He shrugs in a suggesting manner.

I grip the ball in the mist of both my palms, in thought. Now I'll admit I was talking a lil' reckless I can't even block Mikey's shot and Josh's a whole high rank high school player out here. "Alright.. alright." I give in, grinning.

"Thank you, thank you, folks come again next time!"  Josh pretends to be waving around an audience while all of the guys laugh around us.

Dribbling the ball between my legs, I smack my lips at his cocky behavior. "Nah listen though.. I may can't block your shot but I bet you can't block mines either." My brows raise towards the taller Josh.

"Bruh! I like you, I like you, you bold!" Caleb gives me my props, as we dap up. "Respect."

"Alright!-"  Josh swats the ball clean from my hands in the mist of a brief second. "Enough with all this talking then, let's get about that action." He clamps the ball.

Pretty soon he lends the ball back in my direction. I take it from his grasp and go to where Qir originally was. From the side I notice the 'Dan' guy who dances was recording from the side. Geez, I can't fumble this finna' be on the gram.

Man I got this, this is just another person from when Mikey and all of us be playing at the crib. Confidently wiping the bottom of my feet, I dribble the ball a few times and charge in Josh's direction.

He jumps a few seconds after me, and I crane my arm further away from his. My wrist went crushing onto the rim as our bodies collide for a brief second. Josh caught me from my fall as everyone around us went crazy.

With the help of Josh I was back on my feet. The guy holding the camera came back over as Josh hung his head in disappointment. Bronny comes over a daps me up as I shake my head once again towards the camera. "I'm big sister." I pat my chest.

"Ohhh' she said she's big sis now." Bronny provokes, still holding my hand in the dap form.

"She got me, she got me I'll give her that." Josh nodded and we dap up. "How about no big sis, and no lil' sis.. just sis from now on out." He bargained.

"Alright, that's fair." I nod, loving that
I'm receiving respect.

______________

Bronny held onto the baby alligator while I stood by his side. My finger lightly groomed the scales going down his tail. "Is he heavy?" I questioned with fascination.

Bronny shook his head, and lingered the gator near me. I took a step back, earning a few chuckles from Bronny as he showed off all his pearly whites. "Nah- kinda, he's like holding a dog.. an obese dog or something." He replied lowly.

The famous Tarzan guy from Instagram came out to Mimi's birthday and is showing off the animals he brought. One of them being this alligator. At the moments he's giving us the background on them.

The guy walks towards the alligator in Bronny's hand, and presses onto his eye. "So now look at his eye, watch." He flings the alligator's eye or something.

At an instant it's as if the baby gator went possessed. Bronny jumped, and in return I did the same a small gasp slipping from my lips. "Yoo'." I cuff my mouth.

"That's crazy!" Bronny expresses, exchanging an amazed glance with me. "Here, you want to hold it?" He lends it in my direction.

"Nah, you got it fam." I shake my head rapidly in doubt. Bronny continues to lend the alligator over in my direction, although I push him away. "I'm good Bronny." I slightly panic.

"Are sure?" He sung with amusement.

My brows lifted, showing off my dark brown doe eyes. "Yes!"

Bronny brought the alligator back to his chest sending me a given smile. "Alright, alright, I'm sorry." He chuckles.

_______________

Thoughts...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
173K 6.2K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
436K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...