Forgotten and Lost~ SetoSolac...

By TheDiscoDino

What if you lost all your memory? Woke up on the side if a forest, covered in scars and bruises, and don't re... More

0
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
More Stuff About Account Please Read

5

399 27 13
By TheDiscoDino

~~Seto's POV~~

I widened my eyes when I noticed what I was doing. So I did the first thing that came to my mind- run. So I did. I broke the kiss, running to the closet and slamming the door shut, and locking myself in.

"Idiot... Idiot!" I muttered to myself, tears running down my cheeks. "Why did I have to do that? I was so stupid!" I muttered to myself again. I sat in there, my head buried into my knee's, beating myself up for what I did. I kissed him.

Me- a sorcerer who can't do magic and is suppose to be a slave kissed a boy who is free and happy and should hate me now. I won't be surprised if he calls the slave catchers right now and they are coming to take me away.

I must if locked myself in there for a while, because when I creeped out, it was 6:00. I sighed, looking at the floor. Then I noticed something sticking out from underneath Brice's bed- and I had the feeling to pick it up and just hug it.

I looked around the room, not seeing Brice anywhere. So I bent down, grabbed a book. I sat on the bed, and flipped through pages.

All drawings of different people, with names. I came to the last on, that was colored and shaded in purple marker. I blushed, seeing it was me. My name was printed in purple letters with a heart under it, making me blush more.

"S-Seto...?" A voice squeaked, making me jump when I saw Brice walking out of the hallway. I widened my eyes and shoved the book away, then held up my arms for defense if a hit was coming my way. "Seto why are you doing that..? If you think I would hurt you your way off track." Brice sadly smiled, gently touching my arm and lowering it.

"A-Aren't you mad a m-me for kissing you and l-looking at your stuff?" I asked, looking down.

"No."

That word cut through the air, making me smile and shiver.

"I-I get it if you don't want to talk about it, it's okay. We can forget about it into you want to talk about it." Brice assured me, bringing me into a hug. "T-Thanks..." I nodded, cuddling up and resting my head on his chest.

"Seto?" He asked after a few minutes, breaking the silence. "Yeah?" I asked back, looking up at him. "Today's Saturday- after we get you into my school you could be some of my friends. Mitch and Adam- they are cool.
But we are all nerds. Ha- Adam's the gamer, I am the artist, and Mitch is the one who chose to be with us. You can be our sorcerer." He smiled.

"I'll love to." I forced out, faking a smile. The truth is- I am afraid of telling people about me. What if the call the slave catchers? Then I am screwed- Brice would be arrested for keeping me here...

I hope he knows what he is doing.

-----

Stupid filler I am sorry.

Tired and ugh.

Welp see y'all soooon!

~
<3
TheDiscoDino

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
590K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
82.3K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...