6

----Seto's POV----

(Monday, starting of school)

I am terrified. Brice helped me out yesterday, getting new clothes, hiding the scars and bruises that I was given to from the slave owner. I got a big purple hoodie, that when down the my fingertips so you can just the beginning of my fingers. Also long black pants, and red tennis shoes.

I have a dark green backpack with folders and my day planned already with all my classes.

It ended up that Brice has no classes with me what so ever, besides lunch which is theory of thirty minutes. I have to start all General classes, because I forgot my memory, but I know the basics. So I should really be in advance with Brice. Teachers. Ugh.

"This is where we cut off. See you at lunch, okay?" Brice smiled, stopping. I nodded, still scared. "I know you'll give those teachers a pice of your mind!" Brice laughed, starting to walk off and wave. I stood there, watching him walk off and then I ran to my class. All the way to the last building.

Crash

"S-Sorry! I-I really didn't mean to b-bump into you!" I squeaked, seeing that I ran into someone. I looked up, seeing a boy that has to be a grade above me. He had jet black hair, and dark green eyes. He seemed like he would be captain of some stupid sport, which I found out I don't like any of them so far.

"Yeah, watch where you going wimp." He grunted, shoving past me. I quickly nodded, shivering a bit. As soon as he walked away, I ran to my first class- math.

~•Timeskip•~

Math was boring as heck. But at least I got through it. The teacher doesn't believe in homework- so that's a sign for something good.

I walk out of the room, running to go to my locker which was in a different building. Before I could get there, someone grabbed off my hoodie. And showed the world my hideous face.

I gasped as I was yanked back and meet the eyes of the boy I ran into earlier. "Hey guys- here's the little kid who ran into me earlier! What's your name wimp?" He asked, keeping a firm hand on my hoodie.

"S-S-Seto..." I stumbled, so scared that I was shaking. Brice Brice Brice help help help...

"Well, here's a nickname. How 'bout... Shitty?" He laughed like it was the best joke in the world. No please stop please I don't want that nickname... I thought to myself, tearing up.

The guy laughed at my expression. "Little Shitty scared?" He laughed again, forming a fist with his other hand. I gulped, tears now dropping off my face.

Then he threw a punch right in at my gut. It hit me hard, causing me to cry out in pain. Brice! Please come help me! I silently screamed, knowing that Brice is in the other building. The boy dropped me on the floor and laughed again.

"That was fun."

He walked away with his group of friends laughing and smiling, as I picked up my books. I ran to class, shoving on my hoodie.

I ran in there right on time to.

"Seto. Hello! My name is Mrs.Gaskin- you might know my son Jack who is also in is grade. I am your Language Arts teacher! Go choose somewhere to sit- in my class we don't have assigned seats."

I sat in the back.

It's best that I am forgotten.

Until two boys came up to me.

One of them had brown hair with a ponytail and sunglasses covering his eyes. He was tall, and had on a t-shirt that was a light gray. Also having on black pants and red shoes. But what stuck out was the amulet in his chest, a yellowish gold surrounding a purple gem.

The next was shorter, with messy light brown hair and light brown eyes. He had on a checkered hoodie with two dog tags poking out. He also had on tan pants and black shoes.

"Y-Yes..?" I asked, darting down in fear.

"Hia! My name is Adam- and this is Mitch. You know Brice, right?" I looked up. These are Brice's friends? I nodded, then the boys smiled. "Noice! Hey, wanna join our table? Only one seat left~ and everyone wants it!" Mitch laughed, putting his hands on his hips.

"Everyone wants it? Really Mitch?" A new voice popped up. A girl with short dirty blond hair, thin, tall, and dark green eyes joked. "Yeah Olivia. EVERYONE!" He announced, laughing.

The girl- Olivia- started laughing.

"Okay Olivia. What 'bout your table?"

"It's full you dumbo."

"Really?" Mitch looked at a table with three other girls. One of them had on a anime t-shirt, blond hair, and purple glasses. She was drawing something out. The next girl was a sporty looking girl with short brown hair, brown eyes, and freckles. She was pretty short to, but still looked like she had a fiery mood. The last girl had dark brown hair, blue eyes, and black glasses. She seemed to be the one who was in order, but was yelling at the anime girl playfully.

"Katie, Linsey, and Emily." Adam laughed, smiling at Mitch. "Well- that's her usual table.." He giggled, then walked quickly to a table and sat down. Olivia and Adam full out laughed at this, until Olivia was the only on left laughing. "Hi! I am Olivia! Or you can call me Disco- don't ask why." She laughed at me, then walked to her table.

I grinned the first time at school.

I found new friends, I am living with Brice, and no slave owners so far. The bullies might be a problem- but I can deal with that I guess.

Do I have a real shot of being normal?

~•Timeskip•~

????'s POV

"Ready... Okay! He is gone! Let's get out of here!" I whispered yelled towards my pale friend, his redish eyes blinking. I yanked off the chains, then quickly helped out my friend with the chains.

"Jerome... What if we get caught?" He asked, finally getting free and suddenly getting a little scared.

"We won't. We will be free. C'mon Ty, let's get away like the other slave did!"

Ty smiled. "Okay. Let's go."

----------

:p

~
<3
TheDiscoDino