Her Billionaire Boyfriend❤️

TheRavenbird1 द्वारा

Daphne, a young girl just trying to survive gets caught up with a handsome stranger who later becomes her bo... अधिक

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 26

1.2K 73 11
TheRavenbird1 द्वारा

Daphne's POV:

"Mellisa? Michealo? Why?" I shrieked out. "If you weren't such a bitch maybe we wouldn't have gone this far" Mellisa said letting out an evil laughter. I looked at the two sick people in front of me and a courage immediately came over me.

"Kill me then, why wait?" I said challenging them, "Calm down baby" Michealo said as he walked towards me and placed a hand on my face caressing it. I shook my head so that he would stop touching me. "I don't even know what you see in her" It was Mellisa speaking this time.

"Why did you kidnap me? Hell, how do you even know each other?" I said rudely. "Oh she wants some bedtime stories, I'll tell you" Mellisa said, "I want Williams, Michealo wants you. It's that simple, with you out of the way, nothing stands between Williams and I" she said laughing bitterly.

"Even if I were dead, Williams will never love you" I said rudely, "Just wait and see then" she said. Michealo just stood there eyeing my body the whole time, I irked at the thought of the things he was imagining doing to me in his mind.

A while later Michealo left to attend to some business leaving Mellisa and 4 other men with me. "You know you have such a pretty little face, you just have your hands on my man and I can't take that" Mellisa said mockingly touching my face. "Hmmm, would you like to work as our maid though?" She asked feigning consideration. I spat in her face in annoyance, her face turned into a scowl as she brought out a pen knife from her pocket "You little brat" she said inching through knife towards me. My breath was caught in my throat as I closed my eyes waiting for her to hurt me.

"Boss, there's been some movement noticed outside" one of the men said making Mellisa and the rest of them run out locking the door after them. I was alone in that room, my eyes roamed around for whatever I could use to free myself. I felt a sharp edge on the chair I was tied to and used it to cut off the rope.

Once I was free, I looked around and found the cell phone of one of the men, I quickly dialed Williams's number and he picked on the second ring. "Williams, Williams, it's me Daphne" I said with tears choking my voice. "It's Mellisa and Michealo, they kidnapped me." I continued in between sobs. "Do you know where they took you?" He said worry etched in his voice, "it's a warehouse, there's dead cars and parts all over. You can hear a constant sound of cars being crushed from a distance, please come find me" I cried out. "I'm coming, I'm coming for you" He said with sadness and pain filling his voice.

I heard footsteps approaching and I quickly cut the call and deleted the number. I laid down on the floor like I had fallen down. "Oh, the bitch tried to escape" Mellisa said in her high pitched voice as I felt her kick my rib hardly, I was sure I heard my rib crack. She crouched down beside me and hit my head on the hard concrete floor. "Tie her up, very well this time" That was the last thing I heard before a black cloud closed in on me.

Williams's POV:

It's been 2 hours and Daphne isn't back yet, she never takes this much time. I pushed down my gut feeling that told me something very horrible had happened. I placed a call over to Evans. "Hey dude, you didn't tell me Daphne was that hot man. You hit the jackpot" Evans said laughing. "Something's wrong. When did she leave your office?" I asked "Uhm, more than an hour ago" he replied. "Shit! Thank you, I'll call later" I said and hung up the call.

I took my car and drove down to her place, maybe she was tired and she couldn't come back to the office. I stood at her door and pulled out my keycard, I opened the door and looked around but she wasn't in. I had called her cell several times but no one was picking.

I got back into my car and decided to calm her again, someone picked up on the third ring "Daphne, where are you?" I asked "Hello, do you know the owner of this phone? I found it lying on the floor" Some elderly lady said. She described where she was and I immediately drove there, her car was packed by the roadside, what scared me most was that it wasn't even locked. If she went somewhere I'm sure she could have locked it. I collected her phone, locked up the car and thanked the old lady.

It was just blocks away from Evans's office so I drove there, "Evans, I think Daphne has been kidnapped. "Can I see the CCTV cameras around this area?" I asked "Yes sure, let's go to the control room" He said. We watched the cameras and I noticed her entering a tinted black van guided my two men dressed in black with face caps. We watched them drive away till they were no longer in sight.

"Let's go to the police station" Evans suggested, I just nodded. He drove because I wasn't even in the right state of mind to drive. When we made a police report it was already about 7pm, 4 hours after her disappearance, the police took the place number of the car but found out that it was a fake plate number. They promised to do their best but I wasn't at ease.

Evans dropped me at home and asked me to wait for the police to do their job, he reassured me that they would find her and I should get some rest. "How could I sleep when my happiness was out somewhere? Who could have done this? Was it one of my business rivals or who?" I sat in the bath tub for about an hour with the cold water pouring on my body.

At about fifteen minutes to 10pm I heard my phone ring, I picked it up and I heard her speak, it was Daphne calling me. She was alive.

"Williams, Williams, it's me Daphne" She said with tears choking her voice. "It's Mellisa and Michealo, they kidnapped me." She continued in between sobs. "Do you know where they took you?" I said worry etched in my voice, "it's a warehouse, there's dead cars and parts all over. You can hear a constant sound of cars being crushed from a distance, please come find me" She cried out. "I'm coming, I'm coming for you" I said with sadness and pain filling my voice.

I dressed up and headed towards the police station, I called Evans midway to meet me there. I described the place to the police and they found the place, there was only one junkyard around this area. It was about 20 miles from here, we set out to the place. It was I, Evans and two police trucks filled with heavily armed officers. I was going to see her soon.

Daphne's POV:

I woke up again, I tried to move but I felt piercing pain course through my body, my arms hurt, my legs hurt, my stomach hurt. I looked down at my clothes and saw blood all over it.

I looked up and Michealo was back, he stood there beside Mellisa looking a little bit unhappy. They were discussing in hushed tones and whispers when a man cave running in. "The police, they're coming" he screamed. The rest of them picked up their ammunition and left me, Mellisa and one other man with a gun in their hands.

"This is the police, you are surrounded. Come out with your hands up in the air" I heard the police say through a loudspeaker. Next thing I heard was shots being fired everywhere.

Williams's POV:

The police surrounded the place and called them out, me and Evans together with few policemen snuck to the back so that we could enter inside and get Daphne.

We found a back door and we were walking through it when shots started flying around, the police shit down most of the men and we walked into an inner room, there I found Daphne with Mellisa pointing a gun at her head.

"Don't come closer" she warned "Or I'll shoot" I stopped in my tracks and looked towards her. "Why are you doing this Mellisa?" I asked. "Can't you see she coming between you and me?" She screamed like a crazy person.

"There is no us Mellisa, that was 7 years ago" I said trying  my best to be calm and distracting her by conversing with her. I looked at my peripheral view where the policemen were already rounding her up from behind. "You said, you would love me forever, no matter what happened" she said again. "That was until you left me for someone else remember?" I continued as the policemen crept closer to her.

The policeman immediately held her hand and struggled to remove the gun from her hands but while they were struggling for the gun I heard a shot fire followed by a scream. It was her voice. Mellisa shot Daphne at the side of her stomach.

The police subdued Mellisa and placed her on the ground, I rushed over and Evans began to help me untie her, "You'll be fine Daphne, you'll be fine" I said to her as I watched her eyelids droop, she was loosing so much blood. I laid her on the floor as Evans placed a call to the paramedics. The police and the remaining kidnappers exchanged shots until they were all killed.

Michealo and Mellisa were rounded up and tied up, the police placed them in one of their vans and took them away.

I felt Daphne clutch the sleeve of my shirt and I turned to look at her "it's happening like my dream Williams" she said gasping for air, "Always remember that I will always love you" she said gasping for breath. "Don't say that, I'll take you to the hospital, you'll be fine" I said kissing her forehead. I heard the siren of the ambulance approaching "I.. love.. you.. forever.." she said taking her final breath. She wasn't breathing anymore, her eyes were closed. She was dead. My Daphne was dead. "Noooooooooooooo!!!!!" I screamed and broke into tears.

I'm crying too😭
She died
😭😭😭😭💔

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

17.3K 455 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
152K 4.3K 54
Vincent Chae, CEO of The Chae Foundation and a single father, faces a dire situation. He must marry quickly to retain custody of his beloved children...
231K 7.8K 30
Daphne Miller moved to Boston to escape the ghosts of her past. She hid behind a mask of happiness and acted like everything was ok, but when her pas...
12K 1.9K 31
|LBS : 1| ANDRÉ DUMONT Billionaire hotelier and estate agent. He's nice and appreciates everyone that works under him. It's his caring attitude that...