TOTAL DRAMA ORIGINALS

By dxncney

It's season 8 of Total Drama, and we're back with 13 contestants (and maybe even more)! Lots and lots of Du... More

Episode 1: DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
Episode 2: Fashion Forward
Episode 3: Truth or Dare or Shock! Part 1
Episode 4: Truth or Dare or Shock! Part 2
Episode 5: Family Fun Time
Episode 6: The Aftermath: Cody's Secret
Episode 7: Salsa Extravaganza
Episode 8 : The Perfect Date
Episode 9: Prank Wars
Episode 10: It's Fishing Time!
Episode 12: The Aftermath: Fix the Relationship!
Episode 13: Just Got Married
Episode 14: It's Pandemic Time
Episode 15: Have A Very Dramatic Christmas

Episode 11: Kiss or Confession

3.5K 63 313
By dxncney

Chris: Last time on Total Drama OG's

(Recap of Episode 10)

Find out what happens next on Total, Drama, Originals!

*cut to theme song*

*cut to Spa Mansion, Duncan, Courtney, and Heather are sitting together at the dining table*

Duncan: Heather, I don't care what you say. We are not losing on purpose so we can vote off Alejandro! We made this alliance so that we can stay safe, not vote other people off because we don't like them. And, he's a strong player, I don't really want him off our team yet.

Heather: But, I want him gone! If you guys don't do this one thing for me, I really have no reason to be a part of this.

Courtney: Okay, okay, how about a compromise? When the teams merge, and we actually need to eliminate strong competition, we will all vote off Alejandro. For now, we really should not be throwing challenges. You remember how annoying I was on World Tour when I was throwing challenges trying to get Gwen eliminated? Do you really wanna let Alejandro control how you play the game?

Heather: *crosses her arms* Fine. But if we actually do lose, Alejandro's leaving right?

Courtney: Yeah, I guess.

Duncan: Damn Heather, I really think you should give the guy a chance to explain himself. It's not like he actually cheated on you.

Heather: If he really liked another girl during World Tour, that means every time he flirted with me, he was just playing. I'm not being overdramatic. I just realized that I'm another one of the girls he messed with to get ahead.

*Courtney glances at Duncan and he winces*

*cut to confession cam with Duncan*

Duncan: Geez, I didn't think about it like that. That's actually kinda depressing.

*cut back to scene*

*Alejandro walks in and sit down at the table*

Alejandro: So... what were you guys discussing?

Heather: How ugly you are.

Alejandro: *rolls eyes* Well, I'm gorgeous, so we all know that's a lie.

Heather: *leaning over the table and glaring at Alejandro* You wish you were as gorgeous as me.

Alejandro: No, why would I want to be less gorgeous?

*the two keep spitting insults at each other; Duncan and Courtney glance at each other. Duncan grabs Courtney's hand under the table and pulls her into another room, Alejandro and Heather are still arguing*

*camera goes to Duncan and Courtney in separate room*

Courtney: What was that?

Duncan: Babe, we gotta talk. If you haven't noticed, our alliance is filled with crazies! Owen's probably the most sane and that's saying a lot. And unless we get Heather's head back in the game, there's really no point of keeping her included.

Courtney: *sighs* You're right. But Heather's in a world of pain right now, and I don't know what to do.

Duncan: Look, I don't know about you, but I feel like this whole fight they're having is a complete misunderstanding. And who the hell did Alejandro like anyways?

Courtney: Okay how about this... we work on getting them back together, or at least friends. You work on Alejandro, I'll work on Heather.

Duncan: Good idea Princess.
Courtney: And um..

Duncan: What?

Courtney: Duncan, I feel for Heather. So even if the teams merge today and voting out Alejandro would benefit us...

Duncan: You still wanna try and fix them?

*Courtney nods nervously*

Duncan: *laughing lightly and holds her hand* Court, you don't have to explain yourself to me, I'll be here for you no matter what. I'm happy that you've actually changed.

Courtney: *rolls her eyes* I was not that nervous.

Duncan: Um, yeah sure okay.

Chris: *through loudspeaker* CAMPERS. MEET AT CAMPGROUNDS IN 30 MINUTES. CHALLENGE TIME!

*Duncan and Courtney groan as they walk out*

Duncan: *grumbling* Stupid Chris.

*cut to campgrounds, Chris and Chef are standing grinning, while the campers join and stand in front of them. Next to them, there is a circle with all the campers face on it in a circle, with a big bottle in the center*

Leshawna: Why are you two smiling so much?

Chris: *chuckling* Oh nothing, just got a great idea to spice things up.

Trent: Oh, great. Don't you guys ever get tired of doing this to us?

Chef: Nope.

Chris: Why would we? It's SO fun.

*Gwen rolls her eyes*

Scott: Okay, well spit it out, what's happening?

Chris: *squints at Scott menacingly* Well, I have decided that these teams are getting quite BORING. So we're busting them up.

*the campers widen their eyes in confusion*

That's right! It's every camper for themselves!

*Heather gasps in realization and her mouth curls into an evil smile. She glances at Duncan and Courtney who look at each other worried.*

*cut to confession cam with Courtney*

Courtney: Great. So Duncan and I have one day to figure out the Alejandro and Heather situation, and if we don't, we have to vote him off!

*cut to confession cam with Alejandro*

Alejandro: I saw that look Heather gave Duncan and Courtney. And, honestly, I'm terrified.

*cut back to scene*

Chris: Today's challenge is called BOTTLE OF CONFESSIONS! We'll be playing a game you might all know, called Spin the Bottle.

Heather: Ugh, what is this? A frat boy party?

Owen: *chuckling mischievously* I LOVE Spin the Bottle!

Izzy: OH OH ME TOO!

Chris: Do you guys ever let me get a sentence out without being annoying? Anyways, I have added a twist to the game that I think you guys will find just lovely. The game will work like this:

Each player spins the bottle and lands on a random camper. They have a choice to kiss the camper they landed on, or have one of their dirty secrets revealed.

Heather: What secrets?

Chris: A random confession cam moment you had this season!

*The campers groan*

Duncan: What is even the point of this? What if I just refuse to do both?

Chris: The point is to get you all hating each other again. These new friendships are really not working out. The only source of entertainment the people get are Heather and Alejandro, and that's getting pretty worn out too. Oh, and if you refuse to do both, you get sent IMMEDIATELY to the Dock of Shame!

*The campers all gasp*

Mhm, you're getting sent home! So better make a choice kiddies! Alright, today, we're going in alphabetical order! So that means, first up...Alejandro! Give the bottle a whirl!

*Alejandro steps up and sighs. He spins the wheel and it lands on...

Chris: Izzy!

Izzy: OOH! C'mon pucker up!

*Owen frowns*

Alejandro: Oh god.

Heather: Don't worry Alejandro, you can just like her too!

Alejandro: *grimaces* This is so unethical Chris.

Chris: I know. That makes for GREAT TV.

Alejandro: *groans* You know what, I'll take the confession. Can't risk Izzy spreading some virus onto me.

Chris: *laughs* Are you sure about that dude?!

Alejandro: Just play it man!

Chris: Alright then!

*An intern pushes a TV screen into the campground. A video starts to play and camera zooms into it.*

*FLASHBACK*

*cut to confession cam with Alejandro*

Alejandro: Okay, I'll admit it. I finally realized who I might have had a tiny bit of feelings for back in World Tour. But there is NO way I'm telling anyone. Especially Duncan...

*cut back to scene*

*camera zooms out of TV*

*Everyone looks shocked. Courtney looks confused, while Heather and Duncan look angry.*

Duncan: Um, what was that about not telling me?!

Heather: Yeah Alejandro, what was that?

*cut to confession cam with Alejandro*

Alejandro: The one confession that I didn't want revealed. I hate this show.

*cut back to scene*

Leshawna: Ooh, pretty boy's in trouble...

Alejandro: *glaring at Leshawna* Okay, I do not have any obligation to tell any of you guys what I was talking about.

Chris: Oh, but I really would spill, because Duncan looks like he's gonna beat it out of you anyways later.

Duncan: Yeah, he's not wrong.

Alejandro: Fine. I have come to the realization that I probably had a teensy, tiny, baby, amount of a crush on... Courtney.

*Chris and Chef erupt into laughter*

*cut to confession cam with Courtney*

Courtney: *smiling with her arms crossed* Ofcourse. I am a real catch. Oh, but don't get me wrong. There is no way I am ever liking Alejandro. And when I did in World Tour, let's be honest, I was just trying to get Duncan's attention!

*cut to confession cam with Duncan*

Duncan: Okay. Alejandro is going DOWN.

*cut back to scene*

*Heather glares at Courtney and pushes her to the floor.*

Courtney: *gasps* WHat? It's not like I ASKED him to like me!

Heather: YOU'RE THE REAL BOYFRIEND KISSER!

Courtney: *gasps* DON'T YOU DARE USE MY OWN SONG AGAINST ME!

Leshawna: So let me get this straight, you flirted with me, and Bridgette, but you ended up falling for the prom queen and skinny rich girl?!

Courtney and Heather: HEY!

Alejandro: GUYS, I DON'T EVEN LIKE HER ANYMORE! So shut up, and please let's just move on. *facepalming*

Duncan: *still fuming* FIne.

Heather: Fine.

Courtney: FIne.

Alejandro: Thank you.

Courtney: *whispers into Duncan's ear* Is the plan still on?

Duncan: *rolling his eyes and whispers back* Yeah, fine, better have him liking Heather again than you.

*Chris and Chef have still not recovered from Alejandro's confession and are rolling on the ground laughing. They both finally stop and stand up*
Chris: THAT was a good one. Let's hope that every other one is this fun. Alright, next up, the girl that apparently everyone has a crush on-

Duncan: Shut up!

Chris: ...COurtney!

Courtney: *stepping forward and spinning the bottle* Let's just get this over with.

*The bottle slows down at Duncan, but then slowly moves and lands on Alejandro. Chris and Chef burst into laughter again. Heather glares at Courtney again and Courtney groans*

Chris: AHAHAHAH! This just gets better and better.

Chef: I LOVE THIS CHALLENGE!

*cut to confession cam with Courtney*

Courtney: There is no WAY I am kissing Alejandro. Especially since I'm trying to fix things with him and Heather!
*cut back to scene*

Courtney: I'll go for the confession I guess.

Chris: Oh, c'mon! It's just a kiss you chicken.

Courtney: HEY! I am not a chicken. I just don't wanna kiss my friend's ex boyfriend.

Heather: *looks shocked and her face lightens* Friend?

Courtney: Yeah, friend. So play the goddamn confession Chris.

Chris: *a little scared* Fine...

*cut to confession cam with Gwen*

Gwen: Courtney and Heather are friends now? That's ten different types of scary.

*cut back to scene*

Chris: Alright, here's Courtney's confession!

*camera zooms into TV screen*

*FLASHBACK*

*cut to confession cam with Courtney*

Courtney: *counting on her fingers* The dark haired girls here are Gwen, Heather, Leshawna and me. Duncan obviously doesn't like me, Leshawna definitely isn't his type, and I think he's over Gwen, so Heather? *looking disgusted*

*cut back to scene*

*Courtney is fuming and everyone is laughing.*

Duncan: *in between laughs* Babe, you thought I liked HEATHER?!

Heather: Okay, chill, it's not that unbelievable.

Owen: EVEN I knew he liked you!

Courtney: Can we please get on with the game? This isn't even that funny.

Chris: *calming down* Alright fine, fine, next up we've got Dawn!

*Dawn steps up and spins the bottle. It lands on Duncan.*

Scott: Oh, c'mon! Why is it that every girl I date has to kiss Duncan?

Dawn: It is fine Scott! It is just one kiss! It does not even compare to how much I like you! Besides, Duncan is an enemy of nature and someone I would never align myself with! He is disgusting! A vandal!

Duncan: Okay, okay I get it.

Scott: *takes a deep breath* Alright I guess you can do it.

*Scott turns away, and Dawn quickly kisses Duncan on the lips. Courtney stiffens.*

Chris: Finally, someone with guts! Thank you Dawn!

Courtney: Hey! I have guts!

Chris: Zip it Courtney. Duncan you're next. Spin the bottle!

*Duncan reluctantly spins the bottle and it lands on Heather*

Duncan: This is rigged. There is no way I'm kissing her AGAIN.

Chris: If you've done it already, it's not gonna be harder the second time!

Duncan: But it's still Heather.

Heather: Oh don't flatter yourself it's not like I want to kiss you either. *suddenly realizes something and has an evil smile*

*cut to confession cam with Heather*

Heather: Ale-cheater liked Courtney huh? Well let's see how he likes it when I kiss Duncan.

*cut back to scene*

*Heather suddenly grabs Duncan and kisses him. Courtney rolls her eyes and the campers have disgusted looks on their faces. Chris and Chef are grinning.*

*cut to confession cam with Courtney*

Courtney: So much for being Heather's friend.

*cut back to scene*

*Duncan gags and steps back from the wheel.*

Chris: Things are getting interesting hehehe. Gwen you're up.

*Gwen sighs and spins the bottle. It lands on Duncan*

Courtney: No way.

Trent: *grossed out* Urgh.

Duncan: *glaring at Chris* THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW I GOTTA KISS SOMEONE MCCLEAN!

Chris: Well that's not really up to me is it now? Gwen, do you wanna smooch on Duncan, or have a confession revealed?

Gwen: No I am definitely not doing that again. Just play the confession.

Chris: As you say...

*camera zooms into TV screen*

*FLASHBACK*

*cut to confession cam*

Gwen: I feel like I made a mistake breaking up with Duncan. Courtney probably drove him to insanity! He had to make her feel jealous. It's Courtney!

*cuts back to scene*

*Duncan looks confused AF. Trent looks like he's about to cry.*

Gwen: Oh God. Trent it's not what it looks like-

Trent: Oh really? So you didn't start dating me again just a few weeks after wanting to get back together with Duncan?

Gwen: I thought I still liked him until I started talking to you again! Trent please believe me.

Courtney: *knudges Duncan* Did you know about this?

Duncan: What? No way. I told her we were better as friends and she agreed with me.

*cut to confession cam with Duncan*

Duncan: *smirks* I still got it.

*cut to confession cam with Gwen*

Gwen: *facepalms* I should've just kissed him.

*cut back to scene*

Gwen: Trent, please just listen to me!

Leshawna: Trent, just listen to the girl she probably has a good reason.

Trent: I don't wanna talk right now Gwen.

*awkward silence*

Chris: *clears throat and chuckles* I'm loving all this tension. Alright , let's move on! Next up, we have...Heather. This should be good.

Heather: Shut up Chris. I'm kissing whoever it lands on. My confessions are staying a secret

*Heather steps up and spins the bottle. It lands on Scott*

Scott: Oh, great.

Heather: It's just a kiss. And it's me. You should be honored.

*Heather grabs Scott and kisses him on the lips hard. Alejandro gags and Heather finally let's go. Dawn is glaring daggers at Heather*

*cut to confession cam with Dawn*

Dawn: Who does she think she is, kissing Scott like that? She gets my vote tonight!

*cut back to scene*

Chris: Great job Heather. You are really the epitome of this awesome game.

*Heather rolls her eyes and walks back*

Alrighty, Izzy, you're up!

Izzy: Ooh, hEheheeee. Izzy LOVES Spin the Bottle. I once played with my entire family.

*Everyone's eyes widen*

Duncan: Um, what?

*Izzy spins the bottle and it lands on Owen*

Owen: YES!

Izzy: Big O! Come to mama!

*Owen and Izzy start making out, and the rest of the group watches in disgust.

Chris: Um, can you guys stop?

*Owen and Izzy continue kissing*

Chris: This is awkward. Whatever let's continue. Leshawna, you're up.

Leshawna: Whoever I land on, if I decide to kiss you, consider it your luck that you get to kiss someone with such a bountiful booty.

*Leshawna spins the bottle and it lands on Trent. Gwen looks nervous.*

Leshawna: Um... I think I'll just take a confession.

*cut to confession cam with Leshawna*

Leshawna: There is no way I'm getting into the middle of that mess.

*cut back to scene*

Chris: Okay, please direct your heads to the TV screen.

*camera zooms into TV screen*

*FLASHBACK*

*Leshawna is talking to Gwen and they are laughing*

Leshawna: The fact that Izzy and Owen are dating are RIDICULOUS! And Duncan and Courtney? They'll be over in a week. Unlike you, that skinny rich girl will drive him crazy. And did we even expect anything more from Alejandro and Heather?!

*cut back to scene*

Leshawna: What the hell was that? That wasn't even a confession?

Chris: Too bad. All of your actual confessions were way too boring. I fell asleep trying to pick an interesting one!

*Leshawna looks around, and Izzy, Owen, Courtney, Duncan, Heather, and Alejandro are all glaring at her.*

*cut to confession cam with Leshawna*

Leshawna: Not again! I've been through this same situation in season 2.

*cut back to scene*

Chris: Alright seriously, Owen, Izzy stop making out. Owen it's your turn.

Owen: *lets go of Izzy and looks up in excitement* Oh boy!

*Owen spins the bottle enthusiastically and it lands on Courtney*

Courtney: Oh my God.

Duncan: AHHAHAHAHAHA! Go ahead Owen, give her a kiss.

Courtney: *glares at Duncan* Um, no way I will call my lawyers.

Owen: I'll do it! Only because Duncan said so!

*Owen picks up Courtney and gives her a huge smooch on the lips. He puts Courtney down and she gags. Duncan erupts into laughter.*

*cut to confession cam with Courtney*

Courtney: That could very well be one of the most disgusting things that has happened to me.

*cut to confession cam with Duncan*

Duncan: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!

*cut back to scene*

Chris: Okay, Owen definitely completed his challenge. Scott, you're going next.

Scott: No one second, I gotta pee.

*Scott runs off.*

Chris: Fine. He'll go last then. Trent, you're up.

*Trent sadly goes up to wheel and spins the bottle. It lands on Courtney.*

Leshawna: Well. That's fitting.

*Trent is taken aback, and then his mouth slowly forms into a smile*

*cut to confession cam with Trent*

Trent: Duncan kissed Gwen and cheated on Courtney. Only fair that I kiss Courtney and cheat on Gwen.

*cut back to scene*

Gwen: Trent, it's okay.

Trent: *looks at Gwen* Oh, I wasn't waiting for your permission.

*Trent pulls Courtney close and kisses her. He doesn't let go for a few seconds, and then finally relents. Gwen gasps.*

*cut to confession cam with Gwen*

Gwen: The fact that he did that just to get back at me making HIM ten times worse than me.

*cut back to scene*

Chris: Alright, Scott's FINALLY back. Spin the bottle dude.

*Scott nervously spins the bottle. It lands on Dawn*

Heather: That's so anticlimactic. Make him spin again.

Chef: No can do. Them's the rules.

Chris: Actually, I'm the host. And for once, I agree with Heather. Scott, spin again.

Scott: *grumbling* That's not fair!

Chris: You know, that would be a great argument, if I did care. Spin again or you're out.

*Scott groans and spins the bottle again. It lands on Duncan.*

Courtney: AHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Scott: Um, okay let me just spin one more time-

Chris: *stopping him* Oh, no no no. The wheel never lies. Scott, you gotta kiss Duncan.

Duncan: Yeah, that's not happening. As if I'll let farm boy kiss me.

Chris: Well, Scott you can always let me show one of your confessions.

Scott: Um... yeah I can't do that. Duncan, I'm sorry man.

Duncan: Wha-

*Scott grabs Duncan and kisses him quicky. Duncan turns around and vomits.*

Courtney: AHAHAHHAHA!

Duncan: Shut up!

Chris: Alright, all of you ended up getting through the challenge. I am awarding invincibility to the kiss I enjoyed laughing at most...so, Owen, Courtney, you guys have invincibility!

Courtney: Yes!

*Courtney gives Owen a high five, Owen gets overly excited and squeezes her in a bear hug.*

Chris: All of you are to attend the campfire ceremony tonight, and someone will be going home. And since there are only eleven of you guys now, you can all fit in the Spa Mansion.

*The campers cheer.*

Alright now scram, you guys smell awful.

*cut to Heather and Courtney in the Spa Mansion, talking*

Courtney: C'mon Heather you gotta give him a chance.

Heather: No WAY. How can you even say that? Is it because he liked you?

Courtney: What? Ew! Gross. No.

Heather: Then why do you care so much if we vote him off?

Courtney: Because I think you two can work it out.

Heather: *speaks softly* Why are you being so nice to me? I kissed your boyfriend, and I flirted with him in the last challenge.

Courtney: First of all, on World Tour, I flirted with Alejandro to get Duncan jealous. So we're even. Second of all, I know what you're going through. Feeling like you threw away who you were just to be with a guy, but he played you anyways. And just saying, with Alejandro, I don't think that's necessarily true.

Heather: And why's that?

Courtney: Because even after all the mean things you've done to him after you guys broke up, he hasn't tried to vote you off. And I remember him trying to apologize too. It's obvious he still cares about you. Look I'm not saying get back together with him immediately, just, maybe don't vote him off today?

Heather: *thinks about it* Okay, fine. I'll give him another chance.

*cut to dining room, Alejandro and Duncan are talking*

Alejandro: Duncan, I've tried SO many times to explain to her that the Courtney thing doesn't matter. She won't listen to reason!

Duncan: Okay can we please not call it the Courtney thing?

Alejandro: *rolls his eyes* Fine. But seriously, I don't know what to do at this point.

Duncan: Dude, Courtney's talking to Heather right now so that she doesn't force us to vote you off tonight.

Alejandro: What do you mean force you guys?

Duncan: Oh! Right. Courtney, Heather, Owen, Izzy, and I have been voting together the past few challenges. So seriously if you don't make things right tonight, you're a goner.

Alejandro: WHAT?! How could you guys not tell me this sooner?

Duncan: Be grateful I'm telling you now instead of beating the crap out of you.

Alejandro: Noted. I'll try and talk to her.

*cut to living room. Heather is sitting on the couch, painting her nails. Alejandro walks in.*

Heather: *grimaces* Oh. It's YOU.

Alejandro: Heather can we please talk? You haven't really given me a chance to explain myself.

Heather: Fine. You have 30 seconds.

Alejandro: Yes, I did probably like Courtney just a little bit in World Tour, but it was to the point where I could barely notice it because I was so in love with you chica! You're the only one that truly piqued my interests and the one that I feel in love with. Courtney is merely just another damsel a played with. Everytime I flirted with you, it wasn't a game.

Heather: *after a bit of silence* Fine. I believe you. I won't vote you off today. But this doesn't mean I won't another time.

Alejandro: Deal.

*cut to Owen, Izzy, Duncan, Courtney, Alejandro, and Heather sitting together.*

Izzy: I think we should vote off my grandmother! She's really been getting on my nerves lately.

Heather: Yeah that would work if she was HERE.

Duncan: Well, I wanna vote off Scott or Gwen. Scott for kissing me, and well Gwen for liking me.

Alejandro: Oh that's such a stupid reason. We actually should be voting of Dawn. That way, a powerful player is down, and Scott is harmed as well.

Heather: A powerful player? All she does is meditate.

Courtney: Guys, it's obvious who we should vote for.

*silence*

Oh c'mon, the one person we're all angry at?

*more silence*

Leshawna! She dissed all of us!

Alejandro, Heather, Owen, Izzy, and Duncan: *slowly comes to realization* Ohhhhhh!

Courtney: All in favor for voting her off?

*All 6 of them raise their hands.*

*cut to Gwen, Leshawna, Scott, and Dawn in dining room*

Leshawna: Guys, we have got to vote together. Trent is angry at Gwen, and other campers are angry at me. We all gotta look out for each other!

Gwen: Agreed. I say we vote off Alejandro. He's a strong player, and Heather is probably getting other people to vote him off too. As much as it pains me to say it, might as well help her out.

Scott: I'm okay with that. Duncan's probably voting me off anyways, and I need something to count on. Dawn?

Dawn: I agree with this plan, my companions.

Leshawna: Great. Let's take that sweet talking jalapeño down.

*cut to campfire ceremony*

Chris: Alright let's get to it. The first campfire ceremony with the teams merged! Are you all excited?

*The campers are silent; Owen cheers loudly*

Chris: Thank you Owen. I can always count on you my man. Speaking of, Owen, Courtney, you guys have invincibility, here are your marshmallows. You guys can also stay at the spa mansion tonight and each of you can bring one guest.

Duncan: Alright!

Courtney: I'll bring Heather!

Duncan: Um wha-

Owen: Don't worry Duncan, I want a night with just the guys, so I'll bring you!

*Courtney giggles*

Duncan: *glares at Courtney* Oh, great. Thanks Owen.

Now, if you don't receive a marshmallow, you have to leave the island on the Boat of Losers, and you can NEVER, EVER, come back. Okay let's start.

Izzy, Heather, Trent, Dawn, Scott, Duncan, Gwen. You guys are all safe.

*the camera zooms into Leshawna and Alejandro. Suspenseful music starts playing.*

Chris: And the final one safe is....Alejandro.

*Alejandro catches his marshmallow, relieved. Leshawna is shocked. *

Leshawna: You guys voted for pretty boy over me?

Duncan: *throws his marshmallow at Leshawna's face* COURTNEY AND I ARE STAYING TOGETHER THIS TIME!

Chris: Leshawna, your time on Total Drama Originals has come to an end. It's time for you to get on the Boat of Losers.

*cut to Dock of Shame. Gwen and Trent are standing apart, and waving goodbye to Leshawna as she sails away.*

Gwen: *turns to Trent* Trent, please just listen to me.

Trent: Gwen, I'm gonna need some space.

Gwen: *sighs* Take all the time you want.

*cut to Chris on campgrounds*

Chris: *chuckling* That's too bad for Gwen. Kinda NASTY what she did though. Stay tuned for even more drama next time on TOTAL. DRAMA. ORIGINALS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 1.5K 26
Writing this story years ago was a mistake🤠 **A remake of Total Drama season 8 because totaldramarama sucks ;) It's been three years since we've see...
1.8K 50 15
Some of the Total Drama crew come together to fight for glory, but instead of competing against each other for that cool million, they're battling fo...
24.3K 384 81
a collection of the g1 tdi characters in a gc being silly / this was heavily inspired by total drama gc (DISCONTINUED) by wyvrianxv (definitely go c...
2.9K 67 14
This total drama island where 23 instead of 22 contestants. The new contestant is a girl named Amanda and she is Duncan's biggest and most obsessive...