𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗 - He...

By Eteriiii

**i, unfortunately cannot write for the Hermitcraft fandom anymore. it's been an amazing ride, and i've met a... More

Welcome! (A/N)
The Other Side
Many
The Hermit Games
Here's A Random Headcannon.
The Hermit Games (2)
Random Headcannons.
How Bdubs Got Banned From The HUB World.
The Hermit Games (3)
Have Some Lore.
The Hermit Games (4)
Lore With A Side Of Headcannons
Have A Headcannon
0 Seconds Without Incidents.
Snow Day (CtC: 1)
Gone.
Have Some Incorrect Quotes Because I Can't Think Of Anything Right Now.
Shattered Reality
A Letter From Your Lover
Game Of Survival.
Divider
Dead Things Don't Die Twice
List of Things I'm Working On
Deals
And The Blood Runs Red || Angst
!!!!𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔/𝗡!!!!
ameneurosis || Tango x Grian

Just a little Drabble

172 10 1
By Eteriiii

He paces around restlessly, following the movements of his base, the way it twists and turns. He was scared. He had been invited somewhere else, far away from Hermitcraft.

Away from his friends. A welcome change? maybe. He wasn't sure. He was always confident, and not knowing what he wanted— scared him.

Should he stay with his friends? He glances out the window, at everything the hermits had made. It was beautiful; but he admitted to himself, he needed a change.

He needed to leave, to get away for one second, to go to other places. He needed to accept this invitation.

He wouldn't look back, if he went.

He'd miss the hermits, of course, but he needed a change of scenery.

Perhaps he'd see them again. If not in real life, than in dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 119 16
So I'm doing a Hermit-themed writing challenge, feel free to come along for the ride. The rules are fairly loose/nonexistent, so yeah. Have fun!
15.2K 567 82
Hello, and welcome to my oneshots book! I write Hermitcraft fanfiction, with a side of shenanigans from Hermittpad and (recently) Empires. Started in...
7.7K 274 30
I don't really know what I'm doing. Read my random oneshots that I write on a whim. It is mostly HEX, but you know, there's other stuff. *throws hex...
188K 4.9K 103
Drabbles (900- words), oneshots (1,000+ words), and short stories (4,000+ words), centered around the ventures and mishaps of the Hermits exploring t...