Shattered

beautyandbeyond által

Erykah was just your regular 17 year old girl with lots of love and generosity.When she was just a baby her p... Több

Shattered
The new edition
Red water
Silent crying
break up
Just pretend
hiding behind blood
Privacy is a must
we are here for you
10 chapters left
accused
Snitched
sacrifice for the proof
On the right path
Things are turning around
Hostage
Shattered no more
PLEASE READ *IMPORTANT*
ITS AVAILABLE
Shattered 2: putting me back together

scared

16.7K 692 130
beautyandbeyond által

*Erykah

*hours later

Dear diary,

Its been awhile since I've wrote in this old thing but... There's something I need to express in here that I feel no one will understands. First off today was the worst day in my life. My mothers boyfriend keeps on raping me. Keeps on touching me, keeps on sexually beating me. I don't see Erykah when I look into a mirror.... I see blood and tears. I see myself  replay the moments where he has touch me. I see the devil killing my soul. I keep on asking god... How long do I have to sacrafice to protect? How long do I have to suffer, as much as I would love to be free from this sickening bitch, I'm stuck. Days are passing by and the more I hold this in, the more I wanna give up. My boyfriend life  is in jeopardy because of me letting him know how I feel... I may wake up tomorrow to him being murdered, to him being abducted, to him being completely gone... I'm becoming weaker and weaker... One day I won't be able to protect my love ones anymore, I'll be all withered out, and just out of energy. I'll loose hope and fall away. Maybe it will be for the best but I just can't take another threat from him. Its forever hold my peace.. ..maybe if I'm still here I'll come back and let you know how I'm doing, that's if I haven't gave up.

Sincerely,

Erykah

I closed the diary and unwrapped myself out of my blankets and walked over to my window and sat down by it and begin to think.

I was interrupted by my phone going off.

It was greg face time me

I pressed answer and fixed my face so it wouldn't look like I had been crying.

"Hi " I said shyly

"Hi bae" he was laying on his bed , just in some boxer's.

"What are you doing?" I grabbed my head phones and plugged them in and turned off the light switch

"Worried about you" he answered

Its not me he should be worried about, Im worried about him.

"I'm OK" I looked down at my charm bracelet

"No your not, I swear Erykah he's not going to do shit, tomorrow we're gonna go to the police station and put this nigga where he belongs."

"Greg..."

"Nah don't defend this man, he touched you! He will pay"

"Matter of fact , I'm going to call up my boys and get them to fuck him up because that shit ain't right"

"No stop!" I barked.

"No I don't care"

"Greg he is going to kill you! He told me today! He is going to kill you because I told you what he did. He's after you greg, please... I'm scared and I love you, and I don't wanna loose you, I need you, I'm so sorry. Im sorry...."

"Your really scared" he said

"Don't cry baby I'm going to be fine" he said

"I wish I could believe that"

"Look tommorows Friday, how about you tell your mom that your spending the night at your friend house for the weekend and come to mine" he says

"That's only two days, how do I know he isn't going to come for you Monday" I wiped my tears.

"He won't "

"But how do you know??" I asked

"If you love me you would agree"

I sighed

"OK"

"I love you" I told him

"I love you too" he said

We face time until he ended up falling asleep.I on the other hand couldn't sleep at all. I took a couple of screenshots and whipsred good night to him as end the call.

I laid on my pillow thinking of what Patrick has told me. I didn't wanna believe what he said was true but I'm not taking no chances.

This can't be happening.

________

The next morning I woke up and took a long shower.

After getting out, I lotioned up and brushed my teeth. I then put on a floral dress, some brown boots, a Jean jacket and flat ironed my hair bone straight.

I waited patiently for chyna to pick me up while I wait in the kitchen and eat some poptarts.

"Hey baby" my mom came down looking beautiful in her skirt and blouse.

"I have another interview today, and I have to work later so it will just be you, Eden, and Patrick till 7 but once I get home , Patrick thought maybe we can go out for dinner to celebrate us moving" Patrick came down holding my babbling talking brother.

"Actually mom chyna wants me to spend the night at her house for the weekend...."

"Well maybe next weekend you can do that but this weekend it's family bonding and you still have to unpack dear"

"I'll finish Sunday when I come back!" I whined.

"We need to bond as a family Erykah no"

"Mom were not a family, stop trying to make it seem like one" I was growing angry

She slammed down her cup of coffee and narrowed her eyes at me

"I'm so tired of you being disrespectful Erykah. This has got to stop... Patrick Is trying to be there as a father to you and in 9 months his own and you won't except it because of why?!"

"What?!?!" I barked

She sighed

"Erykah I'm pregnant...."

I was speechless

At that moment I could here chyna blowing.

I turned and looked at him as he held Eden.

"Burn in hell!" I yelled and ranned out the house.

I was furious. I was beyond angry. This son of a bitch planned this. He keeps on plotting shit to keep me pulled under his danger but this was the last straw.

I hopped in the vehicle and begin to cry

"Oh my god... Erykah are you ok?" Chyna asked

"I don't wanna talk about it" I quickly dried my face.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah it's just a bad morning, don't worry about it"

"Ight I guess" she drove off

We arrived to school and departed ways as usual.

I tried to look for Greg but I couldn't find him at all.

I took a deep breath and thought maybe he just running late.

By the end of third period I was panicking. He hasn't answered my text messages and he hasn't showed up to class and it just started

As class started something didn't feel right.

"Ok class...I have some disturbing news, it appears Gregory Hammond was kidnapped this morning. His parents found him missing when they went to go same him up. There are police's looking for him so hopefully this will be resolved but until then y'all please keep him in yall prayers"

No.....No..

A few moments later I knew what I was going to do.

"Can I be excuse?" I asked the teacher out of silence

"Where to Erykah?"

"The bathroom" I lied

"Sure" she wrote a pass and handed it to me.

I grabbed my bag and walked out the room and out of the school.

It was lunchtime so it wasn't hard to leave

I was very very pissed off. My blood was boiling. Only thing that was running through my head was death. I wanted to end Patrick once and for all and that's what I'm about to do.

I made it home in thirty minutes.

I walked through the garage, found a loaded gun and searched for Patrick.

I walked in the master bedroom but dropped the gun at what I saw.

He had another woman butt naked in the bed and it wasn't my pregnant mother...

__________

Shit just got real..

I hope you all enjoyed the chap, looking forward to seeing the amount of feedback! Please give some cause it took me weeks to get this on point!

Please vote,comment, fan/ follow me

~take care

~corrections in progress

~xoxoxoxo Tyvia

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
2.6M 34K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
1.7K 79 20
*UNDER MAJOR RECONSTRUCTION. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12* "I feel safe when I'm closer to you." I said "You will always be close to me, and I will al...
16.3K 1.2K 25
What's life, nothing but a void canvas which we have to fill with numerous hues. And once in a while we come across people who will taint the void ca...