His Other Side [Minsung <3]

Da iknouknoleekno

*ૢ ↳ [COMPLETED] Minho was a very popular smart kid in his school. He is known to be very calm and sophistica... Altro

Prologue ❅
Chapter 1 ❅
Chapter 2 ❅
Chapter 3 ❅
Chapter 4 ❅
Chapter 5 ❅
Chapter 6 ❅
Chapter 7 ❅
Chapter 8 ❅
Chapter 9 ❅
Chapter 10 ❅
Chapter 12 ❅
Chapter 13 ❅
Chapter 14 ❅
Chapter 15 ❅
Chapter 16 ❅
Chapter 17 ❅
Chapter 18 ❅
Chapter 19 ❅
Chapter 20 ❅
Chapter 21 ❅
Chapter 22 ❅
Chapter 23 ❅
Chapter 24 ❅
Chapter 25 ❅
Chapter 26 ❅
Chapter 27 ❅
Chapter 28 ❅
Chapter 29 ❅
Chapter 30 ❅
Epilogue ❅
Other Works ❅
Bonus ❅

Chapter 11 ❅

12.6K 644 743
Da iknouknoleekno

"S-Seungmin?"

Hyunjin asked, worried.

-

Hyunjin brought Seungmin to his room. Right now, Hyunjin have no idea what to do. He has a so called beta who was actually an omega, in heat, on his very bed. He thanked god that surpressense exist, or else what the hell could he have done to Seungmin if he didn't wear it earlier this week.

He watched as Seungmin shifts on his bed, he can clearly see how much the latter is in pain. He never really liked Seungmin, but seeing him like this, he couldn't help but feel bad.

He tried to find some omega surpressense, but his mother doesn't use it anymore, she's already mated. He would ask the maids or butlers that works in this house but his dad doesn't allow omegas to work in their house, there are only betas.

He sigh in defeat.

He slowly walked towards Seungmin but stopped when he saw Seungmin's hand, raised asking him to stop getting closer to him.

"Uh-uh..h-how do I help you?"

"..."

"Bro say something? I can't just watch you like this can I?"

"Al-pha" Seungmin whispered.

"Huh? What?"

"Al-Alpha.."

"You really needa speak up bro? I really can't hear you." Hyunjin said leaning towards Seungmin.

Right at that moment, Hyunjin was pulled by Seungmin by the collar. Hyunjin is now laying on the bed with Seungmin sitting right on top of him. His hands were around Seungmin's waist...His eyes widened

"Se-Seungmin..what are y-yo-" before Hyunjin could even continue, a pair of lips closed the gap between him and Seungmin.

Without him noticing, slowly he kissed Seungmin back. He doesn't know whether it was because of the amount of pheromones that was released by Seungmin or it was his choice to do it. But what he does know is that he doesn't want to stop.

The kiss was long. Hyunjin didn't realise this but he was also slowly releasing his pheromones. This triggered Seungmin even more. Seungmin by now is not even himself. It's as if he's drunk. He couldn't control he's body anymore.

They kissed passionately with Hyunjin slowly moving down to Seungmin's neck, and just like that, he bit it.

Seungmin flinched at the action and passed out right after. Hyunjin was awake for a few minutes then he also passed out.

-

BANG BANG

"It's fine I have the key..!"

"Ok. But hurry!"

The door creaked opened and a wave of pheromones hit the two lads face.

"Holy shit! That's a lot!"

"Oh no! Hurry we need to inject hi- wait no..both of them?"

Hyunjin was awaken by the noise. He looked at where it came from and saw both his mother and sister looking directly at him.

"Yes?" he asked confused.

"What happened here?"

"what do you mea-"

Hyunjin felt it. He felt something or someone beside him. He looked and hOlyshit, bOy he was fuccin terrified.

There, right beside him, the person he was practically hugging was...Seungmin, sleeping peacefully.

He quickly stood up and rushed to the toilet to see whether there was any signs of... an unwanted "course".
He sighed in relief but was quickly changed when he saw the few kiss marks that was on his neck. He clicked his tongue. "How the hell did this happen! Wait..what happened.?"

He went outside of the toilet and saw Seungmin on the bed, already in a sitting position. He quickly stomped his way there but stopped right in front of him when he saw the expression of both his mother and his sister.

"..Eyy...What's wrong?"

"Hyunjin. You took the surpressense earlier this week didn't you?"

"...Yeah I did." Hyunjin paused and started to think deeply to what his mother just asked. That's when it hit him.

"nONo Mom! We didn't do anything! we probably had a few incidents but that's all! I probably barely even touched him! But it's weird that I can't really remember much."

His mother looked at him full of disappointment. "Hyunjin...you're my one and only son. I know you would never do such a thing, but seeing this right now..is making me doubt you honey."

"Wh-what? Mom..I don't know what you're talking about? Yah! Seungmin! You probably remembered! Tell her what the hell happened!"

Yeji stood up and slapped her brother in the face. "You heartless piece of shit! read the fuccin mood."... she said before she stomped her way out of the room.

Hyunjin was just there still very confused at what the fuck is happening. What did he do? The worse thing that happened was probably a kiss? There was no sign of anything else!

Mrs.Hwang stood up.

"Hyunjin, I don't know how you will be able to explain this but, once you mark an omega...there's really no going back. I don't even know how you guys manage to even do that. Is it because you're a pure? I don't think so...but a mark can only be a mark if both parties had a moment with each other of where they truly loved and care for each other, but seeing how both you and Seungmin react..I feel like that's not the case." Again, just like that she left the room.

Hyunjin couldn't believe his eyes or his ears. Are all the things he is both seeing and hearing true? He looked down to Seungmin's neck who has a mark that is supposedly from him.

"Dud...are you sure that's from me."

Seungmin looked up to Hyunjin with tired eyes. He nodded.

"DUD! Are you sure you're not some slut who goes around getting huge bite marks like THIS!?"

Seungmin squint his eyes with disbelief. He didn't want this! He's also a victim here! Honestly, of all the people who could've given him a bite mark, it had to be this heartless stuck up guy.!

"I didn't want this as w-well!" Seungmin shouted but his voice cracked as he couldn't hold back the tears he has been holding.

"Why?! why does it have to be you! why can't it be from someone who would actually care! Care for me! Care for my feelings!?" Seungmin said as he broke down in tears.

Hyunjin froze.

He doesn't know what to do.

He watched as the younger cries in front of him. But he has this urge, this urge of embracing him into a hug. He couldn't really bare to see him crying, miserable like that.

He took a step and sat right next to Seungmin who was bawling his eyes out while covering his face. Hyunjin took this moment to embrace Seungmin into a hug.

Seungmin was shocked. For a second he hesitated but he soon gave in and hugged Hyunjin back. The hug was surprisingly warm and comforting for Seungmin. He felt safe. They stayed like that for a few minutes and they finally parted.

It was an awkward silence when a thud was suddenly heard. The two males looked to where the sound came from, and there stood Hyunjin's dad.

"D-dad..it's not what you t-think. I j-just don't kn-know how it ha-happened? I myself can't e-even remember!" Hyunjin tried explaining while looking everywhere but his dad.

"Hyunjin"

Hyunjin stopped, he looked at his dad.

"You will be marrying Seungmin whether you like it or not."

The two boys chocked on their saliva.

"What?!" they said,

at the same time.

———————————————————————

ehehhehhehe finally. Now I think I can start with the MAIN SHIPPP

Oh and some of you might've realised that I posted a draft from my story...accidentally.

I've unpublished it so please, to the whoever read it, ignore it huehue.

I posted this chapter because I accidentally did that.. T^T

enjoooyyyuu<333

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

25.8K 1.2K 31
𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙖 : 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎. 𝙾𝚗𝚎...
78.7K 2.3K 25
- I'm not dumb and I won't fall for your flirting! - Wait and see, Han. At a party Jisung meets Minho, a fuckboy who tries to seduce him. Jisung exac...
11.5K 276 33
"This is not the time to flirt. Didn't you hear Chan? We have lots of work to complete soon," Minho says, chucking a magazine at Felix' head. I look...
33.8K 1.9K 30
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫?" "𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞. "𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨...