Lets Learn Korean

By watasiwagracedesu

Want to learn to speak korean? More

Basic Vowels/Medials and Consonants
Consonants and their closest english sound

Greetings

2K 24 3
By watasiwagracedesu

HELLO 

annyeong - 안녕- to pronunce (annyong) - means hello right?  annyeong is an informal word used towards people same age or younger.

annyeonghaseyo - 안녕하세요 - to pronunce (annyonghaseyo) annyeonghaseyo is a formal word used towards people older than you. 

2 Formal ways to  say Goodbye

If the older person is leaving, then you say.

안녕히가세요 - annyeonghegaseyo - (if  you are confused because of ga/ka just go back to the First chapter so you'll undertsand.) 

Ga-se-yo means coming from word GADA which means GO and Ahn-nyeong-hee means peacefully So it means Peacefully go. 

If you are the one leaving, then you say.

안녕히개세요 -annyeonghegaeseyo 

Gae-se-yo means STAY and again Ahn-nyeong-hee means peacefully so it means Peacefully stay.

But  you can use Annyeong as an informal way to say to your friends. 

REMEMBER: It's always good to bow out when you say. 

I hope you learn something. :) 
Next more greetings to come and etc. ;)
Just leave a comment if you have some question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 35 25
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the title says it i post funny du stuff even tho im not into du anymore i also post ocs!!!!!!!! because its my book i post whateve...
344K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...
29.3K 557 71
We're back ladies and gentlemen and the gays and the theys Moggy: hi I'm Moggy and I used to write about pokèmon but died to go to Dream Smp heaven...
8.1K 53 75
when the food is free has a group chat SHIPS INCLUDED: -two hands two stans (obviously 1) -stapoldy (obviously 2) -mentioned past tacobell -(later on...