โœ” | ๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐, jasper hale

By m00nology

โand she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.โž [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN] More

author's note
๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š๐–“
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
a/n
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
cast
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty ; instagram
chapter sixty-one ; instagram
chapter sixty-two ; instagram [โœ”]
chapter sixty-three ; hale's love diary [โœ”]
chapter sixty-four ; groupchat [โœ”]
chapter sixty-five ; the wedding
author's note !
chapter sixty-six ; honeymoon
sixty-seven โฌช ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
chapter sixty-eight ; surprise
surprise! | mini a/n โ™ก

chapter forty-three

9.9K 202 11
By m00nology

days passed by and it was time to go back into school again which madelline was unbelievably delighted if than hearing her fellow two friends fighting for someone's love. all she wished for is to not to have a sensitive  hearing just for once but she could only groaned especially if she could also hear the thoughts.

"my fellow students, right?" mike started, holding the white paper against his hands as they sat around the cafeteria table brainstorming for a valedictorian speech to help their friend.

"right" eric muttered while the others only nodded in amusement.

madelline and jasper sat with each other beside jessica who sat there, thoughts going crazy for mike as she hears non sense words coming out of his mouth. madelline could only let out a chuckle and an amused smile while jasper sat beside her with arms around her shoulder, his lips painted with an amused smile as he continued on listening to the blonde friend that sat across him.

"we are future, anything is possible if you just believe" he continued in a speech tone while he sat up straight.

"blah, blah, blah and there you go. i just wrote your perfect valedictorian speech" mike saud, winking playfully at madelline as he gave jessica the paper bag gaining fits of giggles from madelline which also gained a playful glare from jessica before turning to look back at him.

"no, this will be my speech when i want everyone to throw diplomas at my head so..." she trailed off, madelline turned her head to look at her boyfriend who sat beside her with such happiness in eyes.

"hey" she called out to him, holding his hands against her own that seems to fit against her perfectly, "are you alright?"

jasper turned to look back at her with confusion as his eyebrows furrowed together, "you know, with them around you"

he only smiled at her and softly kissed her forehead, looking at her with such fond in his eyes, "yes darling, i'm alright as long as i have you by my side"

suddenly, their table went quiet making them turn to look around and sees their friends looking at them with such awe in their eyes and big grins on their faces. madelline laughed and looked down due to the sudden shyness that came to her while jasper only chuckled and shook his head.

"you guys look seriously so adorable" jessica fangirled while angela nodded her head in agreement.

"i'm living for all of your pictures in instagram" angela followed.

"it doesn't need cliches jess, the speech is gonna be epic" someone said behind them as they sat by the empty chairs. they all looked up to see edward, bella and alice who has a wide smile on his face.

"soooo" alice started, clasping her hands around together, "i've been thinking"

"oh no" madelline muttered under her breath making alice glare at her playfully, she raised her hands in mock surrender and gave her a toothy grin. oh how she loved to tease the pixie girl she loved dearly.

"i've decided to throw a party" she stated making madelline's eyes go wide while bella turned to look at her with raised eyebrows.

"i mean, after all, how many times are we going to graduate?" edward remarked, giving madelline and jasper a smirk with a knowing look in his eyes making the two respond with a smirk as well. bella could only shake her head at their interaction.

"a party? at your place?" angela asked in shock, her eyes looking back and forth between alice and madelline.

"i've never seen your house" jessica let out, not believing what she just heard.

"no one's ever seen their house" eric said, "i mean, besides maddy of course"

eric and mike only look at each other with knowing looks while madelline only shook her heads at the two.

boys. she thought.

"another party alice?" madelline teased.

"it will be fun" alice emphasized on the latter giving her a pointed look.

"yeah, that's what you said last time" bella shot back, looking back at her with knowing look.

alice sunk back into her seat, all of a sudden getting a vision. edward and madelline suddenly looked at each other as they saw what was happening and could hear alice's thoughts loud and clear. jasper only looked at them with worry yet he tried to play it off when eric passed him a look. bella saw what was happening and tried to distract angela and pulled everyone's attention away while the four sat in worry and distress but tried to play it off the best they can.

jasper and madelline chaperone the two as they went to charlie's office, seeming as they have to talk about alice's vision when they get back. after bella and edward walked out, jasper and madelline soon followed and leaned back to their car as they waited for charlie to come outside so the two of them could greet him properly.

bella led edward away from the two and walked near by the door, she leaned towards edward to talk to him but not before glancing towards the two who tried to look oblivious as they can but with their sensitive hearing, they could hear everything especially madelline.

"i know you know what alice saw" bella whispered, "tell me"

"its nothing" edward tried to assure the girl passing the two behind him a worried glance and a look that screams help but madelline only smirked and lightly shook her head no meaning he have to take care of this by his own.

"its not just nothing, you looked worried" bella pushed.

"i just don't want everyone to notice how strange alice is" edward countered.

"i think that ship sailed a long ago" bella muttered but madelline heard it loud and clear.

"hey!" madelline said in a low voice so bella couldn't hear, "alice is not like that, imagine having visions and visions of everything, it does that to you!"

jasper chuckled and kissed the side of her head, grabbing her hand to calm her down, "relax"

madelline only shook her head and turned to look back at the two. to say the least, they looked like edward's parents who stood behind to wait for him which made everything more funnier for bella but she couldn't find the situation amusing as long as she doesn't have knowledge of what alice saw.

the two tune out what they were talking about and started to playfully shove each other and run around as they waited for edward. but suddenly they stopped when they heard edward's words.

"we've been tracking the situation in seattle for a while. the unexplained killings and disappearances. if the situation gets any more conspicuous, the volturi will have to step in"

the two looked at each other, alarmed and walked towards the car and got in. they waited for edward as they sat in silence. "is it her?"

"possibly" jasper answered, his hand blindingly found her hands even if they weren't looking at each other.

"then we have to do something while they're gone"

edward walked away from bella but not before passing a look to them, he nodded lightly letting them know he's going with what they were planning. they drove away with minds racking for plans to finish victoria with just one clean shot.

the silent woods was enough for them to focus on every thing that may possibly cause a sound that they can hear even from miles away. they stood together as one as they look back and forth where a certain red head would pass by, alice gathered them together tonight as she and madelline saw a vision of victoria coming to this certain path.

"are you sure this is where you saw her?" carlisle asked.

"she's almost here" madelline and alice answered in low voices, their eyes as if they're like in a daze.

they look around the woods, the silence was deafening as they continued to look around with defensive stance.

"on your left!" alice exclaimed, carlisle's eyes open in abrupt and all of them took off in the same time.

they all tried to increase their speed to catch the vampire ahead of them, madelline's eyes kept on switching back on forth between black and red as she outrun the others. her increased speed was outmatched so she can catch her first, but in her shock, she saw emmett grabbing on to victoria's shoulders to attempt to throw her but she only threw him back against the tree making madelline more furious and ran towards her, throwing her against the three, the harsh impact was never intended as they heard the crack of her neck loud enough for them to hear.

victoria let out deep groans and sighs of pain and quickly gathered herself before running away from her, ignoring the agonizing pain of her shoulder and spine, she could almost swore that it cracked in half. suddenly, she jumped towards the side of territory making carlisle hold them off making the others hiss and growl.

"wait, she's in their territory" carlisle heaved out.

victoria looked back in smirk and ran away when the smell of a wet dog hit her nose behind her. she ran quickly, sparing the wolves a glance. madelline, jasper and esme went after her as they tried to increase their speed more and more.

"she's getting away" esme yelled making jasper and madelline look back.

"no she won't" madelline growled and used more of her energy to catch victoria leaving jasper and esme behind.

"we're not allowed in their territory" rosalie stated as they watched the three followed.

"but madelline is" emmett smirked.

madelline was hot in her tracks, victoria was afraid for her life for the first time of her immortal years as she saw madelline's black and red eyes. it was as if she's seeing a demon hot in her heels. she immediately caught victoria's shoulders and threw her again against the tree making her both shoulders throb now in pain. she growled and swung her fist towards madelline's, hitting her in the jaw. she winced in pain and held it against her hand trying to see if it was broken before speeding towards victoria and kicked her legs underneath her and placed her left arm on top of victoria and the other by her chin.

"you killing me easily like this, young girl?" the redhead smirked, trying to ignore the pain as madelline breaks her neck slowly.

"it would be a pleasure" she grinned evilly.

she was about to snap her neck when she caught a whiff of a familiar scent, two scents that belonged to her best friends. victoria took this as a distraction and headbutted her before speeding away, madelline groaned in pure frustration and sped back towards where the source of the continuous growling came.

she spot paul in his wolf form and emmett fighting by the river making her groan again, she held paul by his neck and emmett as well before snarling at them to back them down.

"calm the fuck down" she growled, "we have a lot of things to focus on"

she let both of them go making paul run back over to sam and others while emmett spared a last glare towards his direction before speeding away towards his family.

"i'm sorry"

paul only nodded towards her, knowing if it wasn't her he would bite emmett's head if he didn't back down and they all knew none of them would possibly back down because of ego.

"she ran away" madelline heaved out as they walked back to their house.

"what happened?" carlisle asked.

"i was distracted when i heard emmett and paul and smelt their scents all the way from where we are, she took it as her advantage to freaking headbutt me!" she said and ran a hand furiously at her hair.

jasper took hers in his and kissed her bloodied knuckles, not minding any of it and looked at her hazel eyes that seems to shine more under the moonlight. "its not your fault darling, now we know that if whenever we have to chase someone at least we have you" he told her and winked, managing her to crack a smile.

they walked back in silence, millions and millions of thoughts entering their mind but for madelline, it was billions and it was as if it was shouting at her and her inability to simply catch the vampire who was kneeling in front of her already. she only let out a deep sigh and watched as the house came into a view, wanting nothing more than to slip inside a comfortable duvet and wrap herself like a burrito.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5K 24
The mc is reincarnated randomly in twilight with wishes to see how she survives in the world which the characters used to irritate him he is reincarn...
841K 16K 34
She was his calm in the midst of the storm Twilight-New Moon
995K 25.9K 57
"๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“. ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’…." - ๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’‚. ๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šž...
1.9K 84 5
AสŸษชแด„แด‡ CแดœสŸสŸแด‡ษด X OC ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐——๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—™๐—จ๐—–๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐——๐—œ๐—— ๐™„๐™ˆ ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™๐™๐™” ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐—— ๐——๐—ข๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐——๏ฟฝ...