Those memories of ours. | KTH.

By jungkookiesgolden

"It's over, Mia. There's no us anymore. Forget about it." Even if you break up with someone, the memories wil... More

The break up.
1 : Hey stranger !
2 : Rainy day.
3 : Kids and rings.
4 : Drunk in love.
5 : Lunch.
6 : Tears and love.
7 : To the Moon and back.
8 : Necklaces and Jealousy.
9 : Soulmates.
10 : Sacrifices.
11 : A letter to you.
12 : Mia's backstory.
13 : 'Cause I still want you.
14 : Mihyung.
15 : Promise.

End of flashback. (Final)

2K 84 11
By jungkookiesgolden

Mia's POV

"That's it, it all happened like that.

- Grandpa was a jerk !"

Taehyung looked at her, shocked.

"Ae-Cha !

- You were a jerk Grandpa, how did you dare let Grandma go without even asking her how she truly felt ? No, that wasn't cool Gramps, you better be thankful that it was her, I would never have take you back !

- Hum.."

I laughed. The front door opened.

"Mom ? Dad ? 'Cha ?

- Mihyung !"

I looked at my daughter and smiled. "Mihyung".. That's cheesy as hell. But hey, it's a cute name !

She looked at us and sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"Mom I bet you were talking about that story again !

- The world needs to know that your father is an idiot."

Taehyung opened his eyes wide and looked at be in disblief.

"- Hey !"

We laughed.

"It happened like.. Thirty years ago ! You should let it go Mom.

- See ? Mia you should listen to Mihyung, she's wise, like me..

- Oh no, certainly not like you Tae !"

He sigh as he shook his head.

"One day, you'll recognize it.

- You been saying it for the past... Thirty years ? You're old now, grow up Tae."

I rolled my eyes and looked at them. They were laughing at my last remark, except for Taehyung, who doesn't accept his age. I tease him almost eveyday with it.

My precious family...

I landed my eyes on Taehyung. Even near to his sixties, he was still handsome.

We come a long way Tae, right ?

~ THE (real) END ~

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 879 6
Kim Tan is the smart and cold Student Council President of Jeguk High School. He was forced by the Headmaster to run for President again, though he's...
33.1K 1.3K 24
being the girlfriend of a mafia boss comes with a price and giuliana is willing to do whatever it takes to becomes jeongguk's. ❝ you can't love a cri...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
423K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...