𝔰𝔥𝔢 • H. STYLES

De SHESNEVERSATISFIED

sunflower vol. 6 in which a guitarist meets a singer Mais

cast + playlist
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
fourty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty

four

13.8K 318 311
De SHESNEVERSATISFIED

Selene

I WATCHED AS MY DAD MADE HIS WAY TO THE BACK EXIT OF THE VENUE, A SMILE ON HIS FACE.

Caden's leash was tightly in his hand— the dog panting as he moved his head to adjust to his new surroundings.

I had invited him to see the show since it would be the only one he would be able to go to. He of course agreed since he wanted to be supportive of his me.

Our relationship with each other was better than the relationship I had with my mom. It was mostly because my mother left me at the ripe age of seven for another man that she had known for two weeks. She couldn't handle having a daughter. She always complained about how she wanted a boy. I always wondered as a kid if she had gotten the boy that she wanted. If she was finally happy.

I was torn back then but didn't care now. I was doing perfectly fine without my mother and so was my dad.

I wrapped my arms around my dad, a small laugh escaping his lips. He pulled away first, giving the leash to me. Caden jumped onto me, letting out a bark.

"I don't know how he's going to handle being away from you for months. He was whining all last night," he informed me.

"It's either you or my the coffee shop manager," I snorted.

I didn't have much friends. My anxiety stopped me from getting any. I was too shy to make conversation with anyone and I hated it. It was still surreal performing on a stage.

"Your gonna be backstage but you'll see me perfectly fine. Is that okay?" I asked him. He nodded.

"It's fine."

I made my way over to Mitch and Harry who seemed to be talking about something interesting. Harry's hands were moving all over the place and Mitch leaned into Harry a bit.

Caden sniffed Mitch's leg, causing the long haired man to jump. I laughed as he turned around and stared at the dog. His blue eyes soon made its way to my dad.

"This is my Dad. Dad, this is Mitch Rowland, the guitarist and Harry Styles, the singer."

They all shook hands. A look of determination rested on my dad's face. "If any of you decide to date my daughter..." he started, making me slap a hand on my face out of embarrassment.

"Here we go," I muttered.

"Don't mess with her feelings okay?" he stated, rather stern.

"I think it's time for my dad to go in the green room," I rambled, looking at the two men who were trying to hold in a laugh. I softly pulled my father's hand.

"I wasn't finished," he frowned.

"They both are seeing someone dad!" I whispered-yelled. I could hear Harry let out a snort from behind me.

"Why didn't you tell me before Selene?"

"Oh, I don't know. I didn't think it was any of your business," I retorted back as I opened the green room's door. He walked in first, looking at his surroundings. No one was in here except for us.  Sarah had went to find something to eat and Claire was warming up. I unclipped Caden's leash from his collar, letting him roam free in the room. My dad plopped onto the nearest couch, let out a heavy breathe.

Neither of us wanted to admit it but he was getting old. The curly stands that were left on his balding head were turning grey with every moment. His beard and mustache followed also.

I was worried for him. His hearing wasn't the best and he lived in a house that was basically a safety hazard to him. I tried to help him but it was useless. He complained that he wasn't that old and still could get around. If it was one thing that we shared— it was stubbornness. My father never let me do things for him. It was always the other way around. Even if I wasn't in trouble, he found himself helping me.

I guess we both had a problem of loosing each other.

I sat on the couch beside his, Caden jumping onto my lap. He was too damn big to do this anymore. I groaned, pushing the all black husky softly.

"Do you have enough medicine?" my dad asked.

"I have enough. If I run out i'll call my doctor to write a prescription for wherever I am," I answered.

"Clothes?"

"I have more than enough. Some of the clothes are being giving by the stylist on tour."

"Money?"

"Dad," I sternly said. "I'll be fine. I'll call you when I can. Please, just trust me. Okay?" I smiled. He nodded.

"Okay. You've just never been away from me this long," he sighed.

"You know how to work FaceTime right?"

He scoffed, waving his hand. "I'm not that damn old Selene."

I let out a laugh, quickly covering my mouth. "Had to make sure. You know you're ten years behind everything," I joked.

We conversed for a while before the door opened, revealing a smiley Harry. He walked over to my dad, shaking his hand and greeting him. What a gentleman. Why couldn't I date anyone like that? He turned to me, his green eyes settling onto my hazel ones. He pursed his lips before speaking.

"Outfit and Makeup requested you. They're asking whether you want to do your own makeup or if you want them to do it," Harry announced. I stood up from the couch, alerting Caden.

"I'll head down there now. Thank you," I told Harry. I leaned down and kissed my dad on his forehead.

"I'll see you later, okay?"

He nodded. "I'll see you later Selene."

I followed Harry out of the room and Caden followed me. Harry's hands were clasped together behind his back. Harry was... questionable in the best way possible. He was determined to make sure everyone was satisfied with everything. He found his green eyes burning into me once more.

"Are you okay Selene?" he asked. I nodded.

I wasn't. My nerves were all over the place and I was nauseous. I needed to eat something and take my medicine. I didn't want to do it in front of him though. I didn't want him to have to worry about me when he had other things to worry about. Like his tour. This was his first tour as a solid artist. This showed whether he matured or not. He shouldn't have to worry about a girl with a disorder that was under control most times.

I nodded hesitantly. Not showing any eye contact. He could look into my eyes and tell I was lying. I didn't want that.

"Promise?"

Something seemed odd about him today. He wasn't as focused as he usually was. I didn't think any thing of it because I couldn't talk either.

"Harry I'm fine. Really. I'm just a bit hungry. I'll eat after makeup."

"No," he stated, almost more like demanded.

"What?"

"If your hungry you can eat now Selene. Makeup isn't rushing you. I'll tell them to wait or either get one of the other band member's for now."

"Harry-"

"Your health come first. Always. Now let's go get something to eat, yeah?"

My nerves seemed to calm down after I ate and had a small conversation with Harry. It was hard to even believe he was a real person most times. He was nice as hell— probably one of the nicest people i've met.

I struggled to not wiggle around in the uncomfortable ass chair I sat in as they did my makeup. I didn't want them to mess up and then redo it. I felt the eyeshadow brush repeatedly but my eyelids softly. Harry was wearing a blue suit so I had to of course, fit the theme.

"Your done," the makeup artist said.

"Thank you," I said as I got up from the chair. She handed me my outfit and I ventured out to the dressing room.

"Selene!" Mitch called out. I turned my head to see the long haired man with my dog. Caden had a random tennis ball in mouth that literally came out of nowhere.

"Where did that tennis ball come from?"

"I told Sarah that you bring your dog when we were on the phone and she bought one while she was out. That's not the point. Your dad is showing pictures of you as a baby and Harry airdropped it onto the stage monitor and now your face is plastered all over the inside of the venue," he ranted.

"What? Mitch I gotta go change. I'll find you later," I said, dismissing the older man.

I walked into the dressing room and took off my shirt, careful to not mess up my make up or hair. What the hell was Mitch talking about?

It had to be a prank.

My ass was wrong.

I quickly put on the outfit, checking myself out in the mirror. Harry had a damn good fashion sense. The baby blue crop top matched my makeup perfect. The fabric was fluffy and soft. The skirt was two different shades of blue. I topped it off with the white knee high boots that were given to me.

Time to see what the hell Mitch was talking about.

I walked out of the dressing room, Mitch waiting in a chair nearby.

"You look nice," he muttered before pulling my hand.

"Thank you Mitchell," I smiled as I let him drag my to the stage.

"Don't call me that," he groaned, throwing his back slighty. A smirk fell onto my lips. I knew he didn't like it. Harry and I teased him about it regularly so he ended up getting used to it.

"You let Harry do it," I teased.

"Yeah, I kinda like my job Selene," he joked. He pushed the curtain that was behind the stage, walking onto the stage. I followed after him. My eyes widen. Holy shit. My face really was plastered everywhere. Except, it wasn't baby me. It was more like teenager me. If I ever met myself back then, I would kick my own ass. The picture showed me in a rather ugly dress, smiling while Justin Bieber was plastered all over my wall.

"Oh my God," I mumbled, placing my hands over my face. This was a living nightmare. Harry Styles knows that I was a Bieber stan. Out of all people, I chose Bieber. Bieber!

A loud chuckle made me turn turn my head, the person being of course, Harry. He held the remote that changed the screens in his hand.

"Styles, give me the remote," I demanded, reaching my hand out. He attempted to hold in another suppressed laugh but failed, his dimples popping out.

"Baby! Baby! Baby! Oh!" he sung, waving his hands all over the place. I couldn't stay mad at him when he was being a giant ass baby.

Baby?

He has a girlfriend.

I shook the thought out of my head as I stepped closer the the singer. He put his hand behind his back, shaking his head.

"Your not getting the remote darling," he smiled before stepping even further away.

I playfully launched at him, catching him off guard. The remote fell from his hand, scattering onto the floor. I grabbed his arm and pushed him softly away, making him laugh. As I went to grab the remote, his hand found themselves picking me up bridal style.

"That picture is staying up there," he said, his voice going lower than it usual. I rolled my eyes.

"Why?"

"It's tradition. Everyone in the bands gets pranked as a initiation."

He put me down and grabbed the remote. "That's staying up there until people start arrive."

I stuck my middle finger up, a small smile on my face.

"C'mon, We gotta go take pictures," he smiled, waving his hand.

The show was amazing as usual. Harry's on stage presence was adrenaline-filled and more happier than he was off stage. It was amazing watching Mitch shred the guitar, Sarah forcibly hit the drums, the way Claire moved her fingers careless on the piano, and how Harry jumped side to side to the music.

I watched as my dad played ping pong with Mitch, both of then concentrating on the game. I didn't realize how much shit Harry had backstage. He had hoverboards, the ping pong table, and a xbox that he always plugged into the first tv he would see.

Mitch let out an groan as the ball flew past him. He had lost to my dad and it was fucking hilarious.

"When are you leaving oso de peluche?" he asked as he turned his attention to me. Calling me a teddy bear in spanish had become his thing after my mom taught both is us the language. It was the only thing I had to my other half of my culture since I wasn't able to be taught by my mother who abandoned me.

"We leave in a few minutes. I'll walk you to your car," I told him as I got up, Caden jumping from my lap. I quickly grabbed his leash and attached him to it, wrapping my hand around the leather.

"Mitch can you tell Harry I'll be on the bus in a few?" I asked, Mitch nodding in response. My dad followed me out of the venue, not saying a word. I knew he was worried and nervous. He didn't want me to leave him. I didn't want to leave him but I already loved this job and signed contracts.

His red jeep popped up into our view, my dad sighing. I watched as he placed Caden into the backseat and closed the door. He acted the same exact way when my mom left us. I wasn't her. I wouldn't leave him to drown in his own sorrow. I'm better than that.

"I'll call when I get the chance, okay? I won't abandon you," I softly said as I engulfed him in a hug. He returned it, wrapping his arms around me.

"Caden's gonna miss you," he blubbered. I pulled away from the hug, tilting my head.

"Yeah, I know," I chuckled, pushing a curly strand of hair out of my face. "I'll call you tomorrow. I love you," I beamed as I walked away.

"Love you too!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2K 87 15
Just being me it's amazing
603K 8.1K 54
Remember when we went on tour together and fell in love, and then we wrote a song about it. Thats the life of a popstar. "And I'm well aware I writ...
154K 5K 102
"Hello?" "Who is this?" "I found your number on the bandroom floor..." started: may 12, 2017 finished: september 17, 2017
14.5K 410 69
Ophelia, or Opie as her friends call her, meets the band after a show in Nashville. The twins are smitten immediately, and drama ensues. After a deci...