Bad Guy

By moonvity_5

(COMPLETED) Han Jisung is the leader of the biggest mafia gang and his crew kidnaps Y/n. Jisung ends up havin... More

Meet the Idiots
Kidnapped
This Girl Is a Handful
Stop Flirting
Secrets
Bad Idea
Save Him
Happiness
Realizing Feelings
In Trouble
Every Story Must End

Fuck This

2.8K 81 5
By moonvity_5

Y/n's POV
Something about Jisung in that the t-shirt made my heart flutter. The way it hugged his muscles, hung just below his collarbones. Damn. Wait stop thinking like that Y/n. He hates you, you hate him. I stayed in my room for a bit watching movies until I heard a knock.
Y/n: Come in.
Minho: Hey Y/n.
Y/n: Hi Minho. He walked in and sat on my bed.
Minho: We haven't talked much so I figured why not.
Y/n: True.
Minho: So how do you like it here so far?
Y/n: It's nice. So much better than when I lived with G7.
Minho: I'm glad you like it. And about the guys, they suck at flirting so ignore them. I laughed softly and nodded.
Y/n: Thanks for the heads up. He nodded and smiled. We talked for a bit before Chan walked into my room.
Chan: Hey guys. I wanted to talk to Y/n for a bit.
Y/n: Come sit.
Minho: I'll see you guys later. Chan sat on the bed as Minho walked out.
Chan: So I know you like it here. Are the boys too annoying? I giggled.
Y/n: Nope they're perfectly fine.
Chan: Have you had a decent conversation with everyone?
Y/n: Not with Jisung. Honestly I don't think he likes me so I'm not going to talk to him.
Chan: Nonsense, Jisung likes everyone.
Y/n: Well then I guess I'm special because he really seems to not like me.
Chan: I can talk to him about it if you want.
Y/n: No thanks. I feel like that'd make him more mad at me.
Chan: Well it's not right that he doesn't like you and he hasn't even gotten to know you yet.
Y/n: I guess. Thanks for talking to me, I'm going to go out for a bit.
Chan: You're welcome and okay be safe. He walked out and I changed into some black clothes. I went outside and started to walk around. I never wear a mask because no one really knows me so I don't really care. I went inside a café I saw. It was small but cozy so I ordered a coffee and sat down. My order was called and I got it then went to sit down again. But my attention was turned to the door when the bell above it rang. What the hell is JB doing here? I walked out and down the street quickly. When I was almost "home", I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around. Of fucking course.
JB: Hey Y/n.
Y/n: JB what are you doing here?
JB: I missed you.
Y/n: I didn't miss you. Last time I saw you, you were cutting me with a broken beer bottle.
JB: I'm sorry about that. You know I love you, baby. He said as he pushed some hair behind my ear. I smacked his hand away and pulled my wrist out of his grasp.
Y/n: You may be sorry but I don't forgive easily after everything you guys have done to me. And I'm not your baby. I kicked his dick and ran inside while he was distracted. All of the guys were sitting on the couch as I leaned back against the front door.
Minho: Y/n are you okay? I didn't say anything and nodded. He got up and came back a few seconds later with some water. Talk to us, what happened?
Y/n: I'd rather not say. I looked up at them. Jisung was looking at me worriedly but he quickly looked away when he saw me look. I drank the water and stood up. I'm fine, I promise. I went to the kitchen and leaned on the counter. Why was JB out and how did he know where I was? The trackers they had on my phone and laptop were turned off, if not destroyed. So what the hell? Wait a minute. I have a scar on my arm that I never even knew how it got there. I went to the boys quickly. I need you guys to cut my arm open.
Felix: Excuse me, what?
Y/n: Don't ask questions, just help me please. They nodded and went to the kitchen. Changbin grabbed a knife and held it to the scar.
Changbin: Are you sure about this, Y/n?
Y/n: Yes I'm sure just do it. He nodded and cut my arm. The boys watched as I winced. I gently stuck my fingers in the wound and pulled out a tracking device. Those bitches put a goddamn tracking device in me?! Hyunjin took it from me and broke it. Seungmin gently cleaned my fingers and wound then bandaged it. Guys, there's somethings I need to tell you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.2K 25
Choi Jaeya, the secret daughter to Mr. Choi, aka Choi Jinyoung, the leader to the 2nd biggest Mafia Clan of South Korea. Kim Seungmin, leader of the...
8.3K 232 9
Jisung is a stripper in a mafia's strip club. One day the mafia leader pays a visit to the club to tell the underboss that ownes the club that they w...
17.1K 319 19
Moved from America to Seoul to get away from her past life with being met by a unexpected twist being kidnapped by SKZ, ordered by Y/N's mother. Hyun...
19.6K 620 29
What will happen to Felix and Seungmin when they are in an arranged marriage with mafias. Will they fall in love... Or do they become enemies? This...