The Dimond Dragon, (fariy tai...

By Night1starcreations

now under editing !!!!!! i will be taking chapters down as i edit them and putting a blank in its place. More

the dimond dragon, (fariy tail fan ficton)
1- Before the tail
2- the guild
3- s-rank misson.
4-Phantom lord
5-Game of heaven
6-the four slayers (unconstruction)
7- the six
8- days of other the worlds
9-Edolas
10-s-rank trails
11- 7 years
112- the phoenixs presits
13 the grand magic games
the sliver demon
Alaya sliver
18
19
20, epilogue

Eclipse sprits

39 0 0
By Night1starcreations

I arrived back to friay tail after staying a few weeks. I had descoverd my father isn't my father. I am not blood reletated quartz but I do conceeder rogue my brother. We hang out every now again did shopping and we did bonding.

I went on a mission with natuz and Lucy. I was supervisorin. it was odd Lucy couldn't use her sprist so I had to step in. I impaled the slug. with several diamond spears." Lucy why couldn't you use your sprits!" I yelled.

me and natzu sat watching Lucy try all her sprits. she could summon a sliver key. they cross guy. he was injured. we listen to what happen the spritaul world was in anguish.  the Virgo show up. I garb the cross. and Doug her attacks. "I'll destroy her." I said.

"no "Lucy said.

so I steped back. I watch her fight. I could of smash Virgo. even with the limited magic I have. she chained Lucy.  I steep in and I diamond my led and booted her. with enough to injures. she was injured. "come on Virgo you wanna go. I'm ready." I said.

"your not at full strength. your weak. You aren't the same sliver dimond" she laughed.

I flashed in front of her hand stomp her head in the ground. "you sure about that."I hissed

"sliver be nice." Lucy said.

"fine." I said removing my

"your diamond magic is weak. you bearly can be called a slayer any more." she trunt.

then loke ruguss impact. I ate the blast then punch his lights out. "I'm not weak. I'm the diamond dragon slayer and nothing stands in my way!"I raw

My magic engery shot up and it turned black. They back off. I was getting carried away. going straight into dragon forces. they quickly left. I exit dragon force. "what did she mean by you shouldnt be called a slayer."natzu asked.

"I'm not telling you."

I head back to the guild irocing naztu I had a job to finish just was cotumeize armor for Ezra and blancing. the books. I just need some time out.

I went and down to the south library and I found something celetral related. I also found the book I was after. so I took it up stairs and started fusing it to make celestial armor.

a few days past a laxus returned."why are you doing the books for."

"I need to do something why on break."

"yeah but what is it that I hear your not a dragon slayer any more."

"I am still a slayer."

"then why haven't you used your diamond slayer Magic. everyone's notice. you can tell me."

I took him a side."using my diamond slayer magic isn't a option for me at the moment."

"why?"

"because I can't assorb any magic or it might change me into something else."

"wait what do you mean.?"

"a demon something attach itself to me at the games. keep this to your self. but there a dark magic around and that's why I'm not using my slayer powers and making weapons. and armor."

he looked shook."I know."

"how long have you been keeping this a secret for?"

"since the grand magic games. something took the opportunity. I just can't shake the feeling."I sighed.

I saw Ezra. "stay out of the battle field."he said.

"yo Ezra go try your armour on!"I scream at her.

so she did. it should match her power to a celestial spirit and she should be able to flu I just haven't creatue the weapon for it. I need to it out of Leavy. I turned to laxus and kissed him. " you don't need to worry. I'll be fine."I said.

truth was the transformation had started. I went to help erza. she took the armor but she had to wait for me to finish the weapon.

then I heard Lucy yell for me to  come help. we went down to the library and they had read books I had read many times. to clean my magic.

I sat there then Virgo showed up. she was after a orb think. I laughed because I had reck it. she doesn't need to know. I fight Virgo. just using wind magic. I grab Virgo and i Diamondize her into a cross. "hurry up!"I yelled at the girls.

"sliver we can only go as fast as we can. "Lucy reply.

Virgo broke the diamond. "I know you went that strong any more.."

she fired her wip around I douged her moves. I keep out her rang I knew I had to use my dragon slayer magic.  "raw of the diamond dragon!" I missed.

her whip got around my  waist. "time for your punshment."

she tried to wip me around. I grab the side. I held on to the wipe and engofed it into flames. she let go and the wipe drop a dragon glow started to englof me.  she looked scread. she desaper into a hole. I jumped down and slammed her into the ground punching the ground. "wake up!" I screamed.

she smiled then head butting me then tossing me off the edge. "wind votex." I used to stop my self.

I land doing a hand stand. Virgo wip me around then knocked me out.

I woke up on the ground to natzu shaking me violently " why don't you use your slayer magic!" he scream.

I kicked him in the head. "don't want to talk about it."I said heading up using a wind jumped.

I went home and laied down. I ice my head. I was about ready to give up. Lucy knocked on my door. " sliver are you all right?"

"leave me alone."

she open the door." sliver something wrong. you haven't been right since the games."

"leave me alone!"I screamed.

she quickly left then my brother showed up. "your guild friend are worried about you."

"what they don't understand I want to be left a lone."I sighed.

"ah you don't know what you missing. you don't have to be alone. I didn't know you had a cat."

"I don't I'm allergic."

he let the dam exceed in. this stupid cats been around for ages. "hello whats your name." Rouge asked.

I went and put my gloves on. picked the cat up and tossed it out side."you are so mean."

"hey I feed it but I can't be near it or I'll swell up."

"there medicine for that. I'm allegic to. here."

I tried one of the pills he let the exceed in. "touch it" he said.

so I did with one finger. I didn't puff up or stop breathing. "wow. what is your name" I said.

the cat was wet and scrafy.I knew I couldn't get ride of it. " mana." she said.

I picked her up. " aren't you adorable. you need a clean up."

"really?"

"yeah. do you want fish?" I asked.

"yes!"

"what about frosch?"

"sure."

I put some fish down for the cats. and sat down with Rouge. I told him everything. then he work out what it was. "I had a demon it's been gone senses the grand magic games." he mentioned.

"I wonder if I adosib it."I sighed.

"let me eat your showed and tasted the energy."

"fine."

so he did he looked shock." your right. Im so sorry alaya." he panic.

"you gave me the demon. didn't you."

"just don't use your dragon slayer magic. I'm so sorry. it must of saw you were stronger."

"shit. we the I better get use to the simple life."

"aren't you one of the richest mage."

"yes I have a lot of money from s Mission and selling diamond. this bulling with a shit load alone."

"wow. and you let you brother live the mage life."

"I live it to. plus I make magic armor for Erza from time to time. and I blance the fraiy tail books."

" talent aren't you "

"I was going to leave the guild. sell up and leave. but I consider

laxus and how I felt for him. that made me stay. we been though alot but I wanted to go."

"didn't that guy try sell you back to dad?"

"long story short we were very good friend why I was learning still learning slayer magic and just joined fraiy tail. then I meet msytogan. my bethored from edols and then laxus disappear with his father for a couple year. he returned just before my dragon disappeared and we clash for years. but yet. I all ways cared for him. I came to his reusce even if didn't want it. and he did the same. it was something that happen."

"you two sound like you where enemy's."

"we still don't get along some times. but we get along quiet well. "

"well that's good. I have to go alaya. "

"see you Rouge."

he left.

I got up and head to the guild. I went out with Lucy natuz and gray we went to find the Eclipse gates. I was completely icorging the fact that I shouldn't be fighting.

we meet up with the princess and her lacky. they showed us some to shut the guts they looked at me funny like. "what's wrong with her?" the lack asked.

"she's not well at the moment her dragon slayer magics not at the full ability she shouldn't be here."  erza growl.

"laxus you nak" I mutter

"what does she mean?" gary freaked out

"really it's nothing."I smiled

"it's not nothing."she sighed.

"what is it miss expert."I tested

she slapped me "your not....." she didn't get to finished I was eatten hole by mummy picies.

I couldn't  move. I still had the celestial necklace on. I full dimaid and my chest Hurt and I was in a lot of pain.  she spat me out. I was cruel up in pain. "what's the matter with her?" verigo sighed kicking me.

"she's asorbing the energy chain her to the king the sacrifice need two powerfull being one of other world and one of theres. she's a amplifier." loke spoke.

the cracking of the dimiand start to crack. it was breaking. "I told you she was weakened her magics out of contral." loke laughed.

I pushed my self up "you know what?" I laughed.

the Dimond was starting to break away. "I maybe weak you maybe poisining me. but fraiy tail will come for me." I sighed.

the dimand shatter and I feel unconscious. I fell into a dark world. I looked at my arm it was In a sparking star like. "pretty." I laughed sleepy feeling.

this was draining my energy. they. I heard natzu screaming. I opening my heavy eyes. " sliver come on wake up!" he screamed as I feel asleep I couldn't keep awake.

I screamed in my faces. "I'm trying to sleep." I moaned.

I had fused on to the king sprite. he done something and he started rising I dropped off the king came out and I was still stuck in the spell. "sliver!!!!!" he screamed.

"use your fire." I mumbled

he laughed and did what I said it was a great energy brust snapping me awake. I was still awake but I grabbed on to him and he go me. out of it. I was still in the weird dimand stage.

"your a idiot!" erza yelled

I smiled at her lovingly. natzu put me down and I was in a lot of pain. and the slayers Done the rest. Ezra carried me back to earthland.

we got to the infermery this magic wasn't leaving. laxus came in sat down beside. "you knew."he spoke.

I laughed. "you shouldn't of been on the mission. I told gramps"

"you care."I smiled

"I'm not suppose to be in here your suppose to be on a magic free qunetin."

"so you came to mock me?"

"no I'll do that when you get on my nevers."

"Im sorry."I said

he look shock. "why are you sorry?"

"because I made you worry."

"I worry every day that your going to go to far and kill your self with your magic it's powerful but you can't keep change your body the way you do."

"this lecture sounds formally." I smiled.

the crstyaled cracked. "please tell me your not going to shatter?"

"no. see." I showed him the skin.

"you loOK soild. "

"where have you been getting your source from? you could just ask." I sighed.

"gramps."

"he gave me the lecture." I smiled

"so why am I worried I don't like seeing you like this?"

I sat up. I place my hand on his as the outer layer cumble away. "don't worry about me I'm stupid thinking because I'm in cased in Dimond doesn't me I'm indestructible."

"that's right remember that. "

"once all this is gone I'm going to the lava feiled and recover. "I smiled.

"do that."

they soon found hI'm he got Chace away so I could rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 570 18
hello! this is my first time of creating a fan fiction about grayxlucy. I had a lot of account and I forgot the passwords! haha so I'll introduce th...
2.3K 24 23
This is my first story and updates will be slow I don't expect it to be a big hit or anything but I do hope it you read you enjoy and give me some t...
40.1K 1K 29
Nalu oneshots!! Not updating anymore. I've kinda lost interest in nalu. I still like it very much I'm just not into it anymore. Vote and comments ple...
65.1K 1.3K 34
I do not take requests anymore because this book is finished. :) (I wrote most of these when I was like 12 so don't mind the absolute cringe) Disclai...