𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙡𝙖 | 𝙤𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙞�...

By lilsomthin

he walked closer looking down at her. "don't play so hard to get chula." disclaimer: I do not own any of thes... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen

eight

4.9K 82 6
By lilsomthin

KarlaM: i know you miss me😚
^+€ likes
^+!+ comments
user: baddie 😍😍😍
user: damn ma 😍😏
MonseF: ew all these dude thirsty 😖
user: come here baby 😈
MarioM: mira la 😂
JamalT: what happened to you coming to help with the plan?! 😡🤬
user: truly a fly girl 😚
Jasmine: AYE THATS MY BITCH😋
Ruby M: wearing a beanie when it's 80 degrees 😣

Karla's pov;
I woke up to someone blowing my phone up. I groaned and grabbed it. It was Jamal spamming me.

"Shit."I groaned.

I called him and he picked up after the first ring.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!"he yelled.

I had to pull the phone away from my ear.

"Okay chill out. I just was tired, I'll meet you guys there. Send me your location."I said.

He groaned. "You and Ruby really are family! He's late too!"

I rolled my eyes. "We'll see you there."

"You better!"he yelled before hanging up.

"Rude."I muttered.

I got out of bed. I went to my bathroom and did my business. I brushed my hair out and just put it in a ponytail. I applied some mascara and put eyebrow gel on.

I went to my closet and grabbed some ripped mom jeans and tight black crop top. I put my beat up white air forces on and grabbed my phone.

I texted Ruby to wait for me and he said he would in front of his house. I grabbed my keys and my phone. I left the house and locked it.

I then started walking to Ruby's. I soon arrived and he met me on the sidewalk. He seemed angry, probably the anger stage.

"You good?"I asked.

"Amber's getting on my nerves. She said I must be in the anger stage. Bullshit."he said.

I stayed quiet. It wasn't bullshit, he was going through that stage. I went through it.

We walked and then I remembered that we had to pass Oscar's house to walk to the goodwill bins. I took a deep breath.

I started hearing semi-loud rap music. I saw Oscar sitting on a lawn chair in the front smoking. Ruby saw and looked down. I grabbed his arm and we were about to cross the street.

"Hey. Hey I'm talking to you!"Oscar yelled.

Ruby got out of my hold and looked at Oscar. He then started walking towards him and I knew it wasn't going to end well.

Ruby got closer and closer. He then kicked the cart thing Oscar had his foot on. I sighed and walked over.

"What?"Ruby asked.

"Just wanted to check up on you. You good?"he said.

"No, I'm not good!"Ruby yelled.

"Yo, chill out."Oscar said.

"Chill out? That's all you got as you sit there on your damn throne? I got shot! And my friend who's the most amazing person I've ever known, died because of you and for what?"Ruby ranted.

"Nothing! Nothing but some bullshit beef that means nothing! And that night won't stop playing on auto repeat in my head, and every time I move my arm, which is often because I'm a gesticulator, it kills, further reminding me of that night, thanks to you, so don't tell me to chill out!"he yelled.

All of Oscar's homies looked at us confused.

Oscar raised his eyebrow. "You must be in the anger stage."

His friends laughed.

"Ruby come on let's go."I said.

"Y tu?"Oscar said.

"I'm good. Ruby and I have to go."I said quickly rolling my eyes.

He scoffed. "Nah you're both coming with me."

"No we aren't. Ruby and I have to go somewhere."I said again.

He got up towering over both of us. Curse our small height genes.

"And I said you guys are coming with me." He said sternly.

Ruby and I looked at each other knowing we weren't to get out of it. We sighed and we followed him to his car. I put the seat back and Ruby got in the back and I got in the passengers. Oscar got in the drivers.

He started the car and we started driving. We soon arrived to a Mexican super market. We all got out and walked inside.

I grabbed the small blue basket and we started to walk around. Oscar quickly started to put more and more things into the basket.

"How many times can I say I'm sorry? I know I stepped out of line, but we really don't have time to be your valet."Ruby said.

"We need to grab a few nopales."Oscar said.

"We need to grab a cart this is starting to get heavy."I said.

"Do you guys ever not complain?"Oscar asked.

"Well no one told you to bring us."Ruby responded.

"So what else don't you like about me?"Oscar asked.

Ruby shook his head. "Nope. I'm not falling for that."

"It's not a debate. What else don't you like?"Oscar said.

"Is this like a Queen for a day sitch?"Ruby asked.

Oscar and I looked at him confused.

"It's a legal expression whereby someone can say anything they want and their words can't be used against them."Ruby explained.

We kept walking. "Speak Queen."Oscar replied.

"Well you guys call yourselves 'the Santos', the Saints, and yet you hurt people. So what's the point of you, really?"Ruby said.

I agreed with him but kept my mouth shut cause Oscar started to look mad.

"You're coming at me! But I didn't start war!"Oscar yelled looking back.

"Yeah said the complicit one."Ruby scoffed.

"You like history?"Oscar asked.

"World or American?"Ruby asked.

"Freeridge. Doesn't get more American than that." Oscar said.

Oscar then started. "Back in the day, the pinches Prophets terrorized Freeridge. Didn't matter who you were. Paletero tryna make a living. Viejita coming home from church. You were a target."

He started to back us up. "They went to the cops. But you know how that goes. Till Lil Ricky said, 'No Mas this neighborhood was his familia. And nobody messes with family.' He started the Santos to protect the hood."

"Great. So you had two groups that were terrorizing the neighborhood."Ruby said.

Oscar cupped his hand over his face pulling it away.
"Terrorizing?"
He got closer to Ruby and grabbed a bag of chiles.

"You mean protecting."he scoffed.

"It's complicated."Oscar said walking.

He stopped to grab something and we followed him.

"The Santos are a family. Families are complicated."he said.

"What do you know about family? You threw your brother out."I said.

"I said it's complicated!"Oscar slightly yelled.

"Cuchillos made that call. And no one questions Cuchillos."he said.

"Cuchillos can such a dick!"Ruby yelled.

Everyone looked at us and my eyes went wide.

"Look, all I'm saying is...if you're a saint then save people."Don't kill them."he finished.

His phone then started to ring. He grabbed it and answered it. I looked over at Oscar and he looked at me. He grabbed the basket putting his hand on top of mine.

That made my heart start to race. He chuckled slightly. I rolled my eyes and pulled my hand away. Ruby then got off the phone.

"We can't meet up with them. They got into some trouble."he told me.

I nodded and that left us hanging out with Oscar. We followed him as he went to pay for the stuff. He grabbed the bags and we followed him to the car.

"Oh now y'all wanna come with me?"Oscar asked.

"Something came up so now we can."I said.

He chuckled. "Get in."

Ruby and I got in the car and we started to drive back to Oscar's place. The sun was starting to set and it felt really nice.

We got there and went to the ally that led to his backyard. We brought the stuff out and put it on the table next to the grill.

Oscar grabbed the octopus and started to cut it. He soon finished cutting it and put it on the grill. Before we knew it, it was dark out.

I grabbed a beer and I opened it. I started to drink it and Ruby was cutting a lime. But terribly.

Oscar noticed and chuckled. "Learn how to cut a lime. You cut like a serial killer."

Oscar cut the lime and showed him how to. He handed him the knife and Ruby started to cut it correctly.

"Hey can I go use your bathroom real quick?"I asked.

Oscar looked over and nodded. I set the beer down and walked into the very familiar house. I walked into the bathroom and did my business.

I finished and was washing my hands. I sighed and redid my ponytail. I finished and walked back outside to see them still talking.

I grabbed my beer and Oscar grabbed a piece of octopus handing it to me. I grabbed it and ate it. He handed one to Ruby and he shook his head.

"Expand your palate homie."Oscar chuckled.

I chuckled and Ruby ate it quickly drinking the beer. I sighed and Ruby got a phone call. It was probably Geny.

He soon hung up the phone and groaned.

"My mom wants me home."he sighed.

I nodded. "Well that's our signal. We gotta go."

Oscar looked at me and grabbed my arm. I turned around and looked at him.

"I gotta talk to you. Come over tomorrow."he said.

I sighed and just nodded. He let go and I quickly walked over to Ruby where he was already walking.

We walked by his house and we said a quick bye. And i walked the rest of the way to my house which wasn't far. But then I heard rumbling and saw headlights.

I picked up the pace and they kept following me. I didn't wanna go home because then they'd know where I'd live. So I turned around and faced the green low rider.

The driver smirked at me and looked me up and down.

"Hey ma, you still hanging out with that bum ass Santo?"he asked.

I couldn't say or do anything. I couldn't find the words and I just started running. I ran as fast as I could and I could hear them yelling and following me.

My heart started to race and I felt like I was gonna get shot at. I ran and soon approached his house. He was still outside cleaning up the food. He heard me and quickly turned around grabbing at his waist.

He saw me and furrowed his eyebrows. We then heard the same rumbling and I looked at him almost begging him to protect me.

The car stopped and was looking at us. Oscar then got in front of me and looked at them.

"Mmm, so you are still messing with him."the Prophet laughed.

"Why is it any of your business? She was just walking home."Oscar yelled.

The Prophet stopped laughing and looked at him sternly. "You still got Cesar?"he asked.

"No, he's on the streets. Shocked that you guys haven't found him."Oscar said.

The Prophet rolled his eyes and made a phone on his hand. He mouthed 'call me', winked and they both left laughing.

I could finally breath. It felt like I was sort of safe, Oscar turned around and we looked each other's eyes.

There was that sexual tension again. He looked down at my lips and I did the same. Before I knew it I kissed him and felt relieved when he kissed me back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. He picked me up and we went into the house. He then opened the door and closed it with his foot.

He locked it and placed me on the bed. I took of his shirt and took mine off. We were breathing heavily and I looked at him and his eyes were full of lust.

He looked at me and I nodded. He then proceeded, he went down leaving a trail of kisses on my body. This man was smooth and he knew it.

"Oscar..."I said out of breath.

I slightly pushed him off and he stopped.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have came here."I said.

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'll just get going."I sighed.

I got up and he grabbed my hand.

"Karla I'm sorry."he said.

"I'm sorry Oscar, I can't forgive you until you take in your brother again."I said.

I could see him getting angry. "Why do you care so much about him? It's not like he's your son or brother."

"Because as of right now he is like a brother to me. Ever since I moved here it's always been you shutting him out. He needs his only older brother not a fucking gang. He needs his brother."I finally said everything that I was keeping in.

He just looked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I can't forgive you until you forgive Cesar. Someone needs to have his back since you don't."I said leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 418 11
"Will you Y/n L/n...."
321K 6.2K 40
"That attitude has to go." He says crossing his arms, stepping closer to me. ++ number 6 in prettymuch !!
25.4K 548 28
"It killed me to hug him but I had to feel his warmth before I let him go" Angie cried "Angie, no matter how far you fly away. You would always fall...
339K 7.1K 28
A story about Kindness. **** I tried to follow along the On My Block storyline so if you haven't seen it, here's my spoiler alert. The only characte...