"Worthless" (Catradora HS Au)

By emo_sad_and_gay

!Trgigger Warning! This au will have sensitive stuff, such as self-harm, suicidal behavior and abuse. Don't r... More

Bullies
Abuse
Night
Alone
Home?
Weekend
Volleyball
Lunches
Projects
Punishment
Questions
Memories
Hospital
Date?
Lies
Help
Hold On
Revenge
Healing

Savior

5K 177 526
By emo_sad_and_gay

Trigger Warning: Homophobia, Violence, Suicidal Intention, Bullying, Cuss Words

Adora's POV

I looked up to see who had shouted. There stood a girl. Her eyes were different colors, one blue, one amber.(Her eye is amber bc humans dont have yellow eyes and amber is the closest to yellow.) She had brown hair and tan skin. She was wearing black ripped jeans and a leather jacket.

I'm a certified lesbian so I can just say this: She was really pretty.

Wait, why is she standing up for me? Is she standing up for me? Why would anybody do that?

I watched as the girl walked closer. "What do you want from her you morons?" the girl said snarkily. 

They were so shocked that someone interfered. They just stared at her. Octavia gained her composure first.

"We're just giving her a lesson. She deserved it. It's none of your business." She growled.

"Leave. Her. Alone. Or else."

"What are you, her girlfriend? Oh guys, look at this dy*e!"

The other girls laughed. The girl just looked liked she didn't care.

"I'm not her girlfriend, if I was, you wouldn't be standing. now get out of here and leave her alone. Forever."

"Ohh, whatchu gonna do? Cry? Hit us?"

"Well, I don't care if I get detention so yes." and with those words she punched Octavia on her jaw. Her head swung backwards and she fell to the ground. The other girls stopped laughing. They were staring in shock. The girl then turned towards me and kicked Sean in the... you can guess where. After he fell to the ground in pain, she turned towards the other girls. 

"Well...?"

They looked panicked. Octavia got up.

"You're gonna regret that!" She jumped on the heterochromic girl, who managed to dodge. Octavia fell to the ground and the other girl pressed her foot on her back.

"I haven't hurt you yet. If you don't leave her alone I will. Now LEAVE HER ALONE!" she shouted the last part to emphasize her point. 

Octavia nodded grudgingly and motioned for them to follow her. Sean got off the ground and followed her with the other girls as she left. I turned around to thank my savior  but she had turned around too.

"Hey wait!"

"What."

"Thank you!"

"I just did the right thing. There's no reason to thank me. I was just being decent."

"Well most people don't do that so thanks. What's your name?" She looked at me strangely for a little while then sighed.

"Catra. You?"

"I'm Adora. Nice to meet you."

"Well, Adora, it's nice to meet you too but I'll be going now."

"Uhm, can we hang out? Please?"

Catra's POV

I stared at the blonde in front of me. Hangout, really? 

"We just met"

"I know but you saved me, you stood up for me. No one has ever done that."

I looked at her. Then I laughed softly. "You don't have any friends?"

She went red. "I have some, they're just in another school."

I smirked. "Sure"

She pouted. "I'll introduce you to them, they're working at one's mother's cafe. Hang out with me there?"

I considered it. School was out early today, as it was a Friday. I could still be home on time.

"Alright, but just this once."

"Why, are you ashamed to be my friend?" I looked at her. "Do you really want to be my friend?" I asked. "Are you that desperate?"

"First of all, yes. Second, why wouldn't I wanna be your friend? You're nice and also I owe you."

I fought the urge to smile softly. I didn't want her to see how happy those words made me. People don't usually think I'm nice.

"Most people I know wouldn't agree with you on that."

"Well I don't care what most people think. Find me here after school. Here's my number!" she handed me a paper with her number on it. "I'll see you soon" she left.

I smiled softly. It seemed like my last day was gonna be my best in a long time.

Time skip

No one's POV

The school day had ended early, like it did on Fridays. Catra got out of her seat. She had already texted Adora to confirm it was the right number. She looked down at her phone to see a text from Adora telling her to come to the lockers.

Catra got lost in thought as she walked towards the lockers. Were they friends now? What was she gonna do? Could she leave her alone when she knew she would be bullied again?

Even if she didn't want to admit it, Catra had started to care about Adora. She didn't want her hurt.

She was so lost in thought she almost didn't notice she'd reached the lockers. Almost. A particular blonde was calling her name and waving to her.

Catra's POV

Damn. This girl is practically the embodiment of sunshine. I'll wear sunglasses the next time I see her.

She was pretty too.

I thought about the bully's taunts. Could I like this girl? I mean, I know I'm a lesbian, I'm just not out to anyone yet. Could Adora be too?

Ugh, no stop thinking Catra. You know you can't fall for someone. You probably just got attached because she's the first friend you've had in years.

Still... I've never wanted to hang out with anyone this much. I didn't feel the urge to hug my first crush everytime I saw her.

So maybe this isn't a crush? Maybe not yet?

Doesn't matter anyway.

Today is the day.

I realized Adora was staring at me.

"Come on Adora, lets go"

"Alright, how will we get there?"

"Uhh...walk?"

We walked to Bright Moon Cafe.

"Hey, I know this place!"

Her eyes lit up. "Really?! Do you like it?"

I fought another smile. I don't like expressing emotion. "Yeah, it's my favorite."

Her smile reached her ears. "I thought you would. have you met Bow and Glimmer?"

"I didn't ask anyone their names."

We went inside to the counter. Behind the counter were the girl and boy from the morning.

"Hey Bow, hey Glimmer!" Adora said. "Hey" they both replied.

"This is my new friend Catra. Catra these are-"

"You're the girl from this morning!" said Glimmer with sparkles in her eyes. Huh, that's a good nickname for her.

"The one that gave that weird order" said Bow.

Adora laughed. "what did you order?"

I felt my cheeks heat up a little. "It wasn't that weird, you're just new here!"

They all laughed. "Well, seems like you already know each other" said Adora.

"I'm so proud of Adora. Bow, look at our girl! She's making friends!" Glimmer said.

Adora blushed. "I'M NOT YOUR GIRL! Bow say something."

Bow squealed. "Finally, she's being social. I'm proud of you too."

Adora groaned and turned to me. "So what do you wanna order?"

I ordered something normal this time, Adora ordered a smoothie. Glimmer and Bow joined us at a table with their drinks. We had a good time, chatting and stuff. Well, mostly they chat, I just listened and made a few comments her and there.

I didn't realize how fast time flowed so I checked my phone and it was really close to my curfew.

Shit.

"Welp, this has been good but I gotta go home now, see you later!" The duo said bye but Adora offered to drop me off. 

"You don't have to"

"I know but I want to. Besides, I made you come here"

I agreed and she drove me home. On the way there, she asked me a question.

"So, are we friends?"

I sighed. "I guess."

She looked really happy. She pulled over close to my house. I didn't want her coming too close in case mother decided to come out the house early. She said goodbye and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 343 96
Annabelle Lee-Davis. Hazel's never met her, or even seen her, but she's in love. Annabelle runs a blog called...
848K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
45.1K 2K 42
Luke is the popular Hemmings but hates the attention. His brothers were popular and now he's the last Hemmings in school and everyone wants to be his...
18.2K 530 17
Human version of TwiPie, Flutterdash, and Rarijack. Humans with wings are Pegasus. Humans with powers are unicorns. Earth ponies are normal people.