Singing- Todochako

By jesselvjy

Todoroki and Uraraka become close from a choir class and develop feelings for each other. The idea is from a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
A/N
fourth of july or whatever-
A/N
A/N - new story!

Chapter 6

645 21 7
By jesselvjy

Someone else's POV? Haha you thought

Uraraka's POV

" I-I don't know mina, w-what if something happens? What if he gets busy? " I say to Mina as Toru does my makeup. She is surprisingly good even though she never wears any.

" your over thinking it! You'll be fine! It'll me fun! " she says, " any the guys are supposed to pay for the bill- " she says

" mINA- shut up! " I say. She laughs a little.

" done! " Toru says. I look in the mirror and the make up looks really pretty! Not to done but not to boring.

" ok ok my turn! " Momo got off my bed and stood behind me. She did something white my hair and fret like 10 minutes she was done. It was a bun with a braid coming from the left side of my head and it went into the bun. There were artificial flowers in my hair and it just looked so pretty. I stood up and remembered I was wearing a dress. It was a peach-pink summer dress with off the shoulder sleeves. She was also wearing tan high heels that were a pain to walk in by she would eat used to it.

" don't you think I'm a little to dressed up? " I ask slightly swaying side to side.

" you look beautiful, no homo- " tsu says. I chuckle and all the girls stand behind me and we look at me in my mirror. There is a silence and we all jut smiled but son the silence was broke by my poke going off. I take it out of the pocket of the dress (I wish I had that dress- it has pockets-) and see that Todoroki texted me hat he was ready to go.

" well I should get going, " I sigh. We all hug and I walk out of my room. I go down the elevator and see deku and Denki talking to Todoroki. They notice me and they all smile. Denki and deku run off and deku waves to me. I wave back and walk over to Todoroki.

" h-hi Shotou, " I smile.

" hello Ochako, " he smiles. He pulls his hands from behind his back and he has a Bouquet of flowers.

" a-are those for me? " I ask. He nods and I take them, our hands touching for a little.

" thank you shotou, " I smile.

" your welcome, " he smiles back. I had never seen his smile and it was so amazing. I held the flowers in one hand and held his hand in the other. We walked out of the dorms and over to his car, which is what I assumed. When we got in there was a guy in the front of the car, he had white hair that was up.

" hello Shotou and hello his girlfriend! " he says. I blush a little.

" Natsuo! Don't just call her that, her name is Ochako, " Todoroki said. I smiled and waved. Natsuo waved back and then him and Shotou talked a little. Soon the car started moving and Shotou smiled to me and we held hands. Soon we arrived at the mall.

" we are going to the mall? " I asked.

" yeah, is that cool? " he asked. I nodded and we got out. I waved at he car drove off and then we headed toward he building.

" thank you for taking me here, " I say to Todoroki as we sit down at a table in a ramen restaurant.

" of course, " he says. Soon our food comes and we eat because it's food- then he pays - even though I said I would- we we leave. We walk around and see a store decorated in Christmas decorations.

" Christmas isn't for another month! " I say laughing a little.

" do you want to go in there? " he asks. I look at the store through the window and see some cute clothes.

" sure! " I say and we walk over to it. We go inside and about 20 minutes later we walk out of the store with one bigger bag. I once again tried to pay but Todoroki ended up paying. As we walk out the door he points out the mistletoe.

" o-oh I didn't even see that! " I say. He takes my hand and kisses the top of it. I smile and blush slightly. He then hold my hand and we walk out of the mall. Natsuo comes and picks us up and he drops us off at U.A.

" thank you! " I say as he drives away.

" your brother seems nice! " I say as we walk towards the dorms.

" yeah he is, anyways I want to take you one last place before our date ends, " he says. I notice the sun start to set.

" ok, but we better hurry up so we don't get in trouble! " I smile. He takes my hand and leads me to the training forest area behind the school. We find a place on the ground where if you look up you can see the sky. We sit down and I rest my head on his shoulder. We just sit there, watching the sun set and the stars appear in silence. Soon the sun is out of sight and I look at Todoroki.

" well we should get going now, " I say. He nods but then leans forward kissing me. I kiss back and we kiss for a little. It was soft but t was amazing for my first kiss. We hen stood up and then walked into he building. We shook past he desk lady and we walk over to the stairs.

" bye Shotou, " I smile.

" bye Ochako, " he smiles back. His smile is so pretty, and sine I don't see it much that makes it ten times better. I lean over and quickly kiss him before waving and running up the stairs. As I turn the corner on the stairs I see all of the girls from class 1-A.

" aH!- " I jump back a little bit I smile at them.

" so how did it go?- " " did he pay for everything?- " " did you guys kiss?- " he girls ask me.

" I will answer those in the dorm- " I say as we all run to my dorm. I answer all of their questions and one after another leave the room until it is just me. I lay on my bed and hold the flowers close to my chest. After a couple minutes I set he flowers down and decide to scroll through Instagram. As I pick up my phone I get a text from Shotou. [good night Ochako ❤️] it says. I smile since I love good night yet and I reply. [Night Shotou! 💗] i then go on Instagram and look on there until I fall asleep.

1123 words- (not including this- ) wow- I feel like I didn't write enough but whatever- leave comments on what you wanna see in the story!

Go beyond plus ultra!
-Jessie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 221 5
hated the old one. liked the concept. here we fucking go. again.
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.5K 132 19
4 fractions. all out in the same high school. (PIRATES SMP)
10.9K 331 11
Lizzie, the adventurous daughter of the sea, decides to visit the reclusive Mezalean Empire, against her little brother's advice. It's dangerous for...