Chapter 4

Ok- so it's choir class the next day.

Uraraka's POV

I walk into the choir class. Since our teacher teaches music at a elementary school in the morning, we are the first class. As I open the door a cold, soft breeze blows over me, I walk into the room and fix the chairs a little, since they weren't even. I that sat down in my h chi air and started singing as I scrolled through my phone.
    " I found a love for me. Darling, just dive right in, follow my lead. Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet. I never knew you were the someone waiting for me, " I sang.
    " 'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love, not knowing what it was. I will not give you up this time. Darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own. And in your eyes, you're holding mine. Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms- "
    " Barefoot on the grass, we're listenin' to our favorite song, " I hear someone sing. It was a boy, and there voice was amazing. I swore I recognized it from somewhere but I couldn't put my finger on it.
    " When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath. " I sang back to the mystery boy.
   " But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight, " they sang back. The more I heard their voice the more I felt I recognized it. The person walked in my view and I saw it was todoroki. I blushed a lot but waved to him, he walked over and sat next to me.
    " your sounded really good, " ha said. I looked over at him and smiled.
    " you two! " I said, my blush fading away, " anyways, me and the girls wanted for most of the class to hang out tonight! Maybe Mr. Aizawa will even let us make a fort on the couch! " I said. I knew Mr. Aizawa would probably say no but it was worth asking later.
    " so, you want me to come? " he asked. I nodded.
    " sure, I don't really have anything else to do, " he said, " what time will it be? " he asked.
    " around  18 to 18:30, " I said. He nodded.
    " I will come, " he said. I smiled.
    " yay! " I say. The bell goes off and more student come into the room and put teacher walks in.
    " well, I should get back to my seat, " he said,
As he stood up.
    " ok, see you later! " I smile to him. He waved and goes to his seat.

~time skip to the end of the day~

    I see Mina talking to Mr. Aizawa as I pack my stuff. He says something and her face seems really happy.
     " thank you! " I hear her say as she runs over to me, " he said yeah! "
     " about the fort? " I ask.
     " about both! " she says as she jumps around. We had her ask if we could have a sleep over to and no one expected him to say yes.
     " yay! " I say as I pack my stuff and we walk to our dorms.

~
A/n

Hi guys! Sorry this chapter is so short but I want the sleep over to have it's own chapter. So that is what is next! See you all later!

~Jessie