Harry Potter's Pen Pal

Af Sweet_Wing_King101

What would have happened if Harry had gotten the diary Horcrux instead of Ginny? Harry is confused about many... Mere

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One (Or "Well, crap.")
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Epilogue
Harry Potter's Pen Pal Book Two: Harry Potter's Dark Mentor
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Junior Marauders/Black Knights
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
A/N
A/N
Battle Scene

Chapter 11

23.2K 846 225
Af Sweet_Wing_King101

 "Amber," Harry hissed. Tom didn't stir. "Tom."

Tom snorted and sat up, blinking. "Wha-?" he mumbled. He broke off when he saw that Harry was wearing his Black Knights uniform.

It was a jet black, almost obsidian, bodysuit with green trim. It was also tight enough to show off Harry's Quidditch muscles. There was a symbol on the front of the top part: the black chess king. He was also wearing a long cape that brushed the floor and a black crown. A beautiful green mask with black trim covered half his face.

"What?" Harry asked, noticing that Tom was practically drooling.

Tom blushed. "Erm... it's a cool uniform," he stammered.

Harry smirked and held up another uniform. "We're going on a raid, my queen," he purred, making Tom turn an even brighter red. "Get dressed."

"Out," Tom ordered, standing up and taking the outfit from Harry. Harry smirked, kissed his cheek, and left the room.

Tom quickly put the uniform on. This one was similar to Harry's, except there was a picture of the black queen on his chest, and the crown was smaller. (Tom was surprised Harry hadn't given him a tiara.)

He opened the door to find Harry, Sirius, Remus, and the twins waiting. The uniforms they were wearing were also similar to Harry's and Tom's, but Remus' had silver trim and had a rook symbol, and the twins' and Sirius' uniforms had gold trim with a pawn symbol.

"Is anyone else joining?" Tom whispered to Harry.

"I wanted the first raid to be with my family," Harry said simply. Tom heard Remus choke back a few tears.

"Oh, pup, we love you, too," Sirius said warmly, and he and the twins practically attacked him.

"P- Grim, Oberon, Puck, we're going on a raid, you can't hug your king on a raid!" Harry protested, pushing them off.

"Oh, sorry, My Liege," Sirius said dramatically. Remus swatted him and he yelped, causing the twins to snicker.

"Where are we going?" Remus asked curiously.

Harry straightened and said firmly, "Knockturn Alley. We need potions ingredients and potions. Alpha, Grim, I need you to get these ingredients." He handed them a list from his pocket. "Oberon, Puck, I need you to get these potions." The twins eagerly took the list. "My Queen and I will be getting something else."

"Be careful," Remus said quietly.

Harry nodded regally and pulled a boot, a newspaper, and a bottle from his pocket. He gave the bottle to Remus. "That will take you two to Mulpepper's Apothecary.." He handed Fred the newspaper. "That will take you two to Shyverwretch's Venoms and Poisons." He held the boot closer to Tom, and Tom put a hand on it. "We'll meet at Borgin and Burkes."

"Yes, Your Majesty," the twins chorused.

Harry hesitated, then waved his wand. He and Tom were suddenly glamoured to appear taller. Tom assumed their voices had been glamoured as well.

There was a sudden knock on the door, and Harry sighed irritably. "Names."

"Shen, also known as Albino."

"What is it? You have ten seconds," Harry said firmly.

"Hagrid wants to meet you at midnight," Draco responded in a whisper. "He says to bring the cloak."

Harry groaned. "Tell him I will be late," he ordered. "We will be back in an hour."

Draco didn't have time to respond, because the three Portkeys activated.

------------

Tom blinked. He and Harry were standing in a familiar dark alleyway. It was empty, other than the twins, Remus, and Sirius, who had appeared at points further down the path. In front of them was a small store. The sign hanging above the door was in the shape of a coffin, bearing the words The Coffin House.

"The store for the art of Necromancy?" Tom whispered to Harry; his voice was deeper and softer. When Harry raised an eyebrow at him, Tom blushed slightly and said, "I ⎯ or rather, Marvolo ⎯ used to come to Knockturn all the time."

Harry nodded amusedly. "It looks like it's still open," he mused; his voice was also deeper, but also colder. Tom felt himself shiver. "Well, I suppose we can pay for the things I need..." He grinned maliciously. "How are you at bargaining?"

Tom smirked. "You mean getting something for nothing or very little?" Harry smiled darkly in response. "Watch and learn." He pushed open the door and led Harry into the shop.

From the outside, it seemed as if the Coffin House sold coffins and other funeral items. However, when Tom and Harry entered, it was clear that they did not sell anything of the sort. There were only a few shelves, but what they bore were several odd Dark knick knacks and many rare books on Necromancy. There were also five coffins, bearing different runes on the lids.

A bell chimed when Tom closed the door. Instantly, an old man with the craziest white hair appeared behind the counter, blinking at them with wide amber eyes. "How may I serve you today?" he asked in a hoarse tone.

Harry gave the man a cold smile. "We would like to browse for a moment, if you don't mind," he said.

"Not at all, sir, not at all," the old man responded, smiling back.

Harry led Tom over to one of the shelves, this one carrying several books.

Ten minutes later, they were at the counter, bearing several books, a human skull with runes carved in its forehead, two ritual knives with black handles, and Dark ink (which was, apparently, used for drawing runes in the floor for rituals).

"We would also like those two coffins," Harry said firmly, pointing at the coffins closest to them.

The old man blinked at them and then said cautiously, "You are sure?"

"If you're asking whether I can afford these items," Harry said in a much colder tone, making Tom stifle a shiver, "you'll find I can purchase this entire store ten times over. However, I do not need your entire store... at the moment. We will purchase these items now."

"They do not have a set price," the old man said nervously. "It will take several hours to agree on-"

"Then let's begin," Harry said coolly. "My queen, Amber, will negotiate." He took a step back and allowed Tom to step forward.

The old man was really pale now. "You... you are royalty?" he whispered, looking shocked.

"In a way, yes," Harry replied. "I am King Anguis."

"I suggest fifty galleons each for the two coffins," Tom said sweetly. He saw Harry's eyes dilate out of the corner of his eye and stifled a blush.

The old man swallowed. "Sixty galleons each," he disagreed. He clearly wanted to go much higher than that, given the coffins were rare and it obviously had taken hours to carve the runes, but Tom had had experience getting what he wanted.

"Fifty-five."

"Done," the old man rasped.

"Thirty galleons for the skull..."

Twenty minutes later, they'd finished the negotiations and Harry plopped a bag of galleons on the counter. "When we have need of more items, we will come," he said coldly. "Oh... and if the Ministry catch wind of what has happened tonight, we will be purchasing items from a different store."

The old man paled even further. "Yes, Your Majesty," he whispered. "I will not tell anyone what has happened today."

"Good," Harry said with a deadly smirk.

He and Tom placed all the items they'd purchased into a sack that was charmed to be bigger on the inside, and then the two of them swept towards the door.

"Your Majesty," the old man called suddenly. Harry turned and raised an eyebrow, making Tom shiver again. "Might I ask what country you are the king of?"

"I am not a king of a country," Harry said coldly. "I am king over a group of people... the Black Knights."

The old man swallowed again. "Similar to the Death Eaters?" he asked in a very faint sort of tone.

Harry smiled, but there was no warmth or pleasantness in the smile. It was the sort of smile that said You will die soon. "Voldemort-" the man flinched "-and I are allies, of a sort. So yes, the Black Knights are very similar to the Death Eaters. You will not tell the Ministry of this, either," Harry sneered.

The old man nodded very quickly. "I will tell no one-"

"Oh, but you will tell people," Harry interrupted with a dark, seductive laugh. Tom frowned. What was that unfamiliar, but not unpleasant, feeling in his lower regions? "How else will the wizarding world find out about us? It is the Ministry that need to remain ignorant of my purchases and identity."

"Yes, Your Majesty," the old man croaked.

"Good day," Harry purred, making Tom shiver again and swallow. The two left the shop, leaving a very terrified Dark wizard.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

58.9K 3.3K 22
He had achieved almost everything he had wanted. He had power and he was immortal. And yet, there were a few things he hadn't achieved. He had not...
942K 28.6K 59
*On hiatus* What if Harry accidentally summoned the diary at five years old? His story until he starts Hogwarts and during his years. I will modify c...
399K 14.5K 19
AU: Harry never destroyed the diary horcrux in the Chamber of Secrets. So bright flames burned in our hearts that we found each other in the dark. Th...
639K 19K 55
Harry was in his third year when he started noticing inconsistencies in his memory. By the time summer came around he started getting angry. One nigh...