Her Billionaire Boyfriend❤️

By TheRavenbird1

Daphne, a young girl just trying to survive gets caught up with a handsome stranger who later becomes her bo... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 25

1.3K 71 4
By TheRavenbird1

Daphne's POV:

Williams was much heavier than I imagined, it was morning already and he refused to get up from the bed, he stared at me laughing "Do you think you have what it takes to move me from here?" He asked in a mocking tone, I sulked and stood up heading for the bathroom when I heard his footsteps, I quickened my steps and locked the bathroom door.

"I'm sorry, open up let's take a shower together" He suggested, I let out a snort because I knew exactly what he meant. "Not a chance Mr Wallace, please leave so that I'd be able to prepare for work. I don't want to turn in late, my boss is a bit grumpy sometimes"I said trying to stifle my laughter, he hissed and I heard his footsteps retreating.

"I'm leaving" I heard him call out followed by the closing of the door. I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out, I had just a towel wrapped around my body. I walked to the door to lock it. Suddenly someone tugged my towel off, I screamed in horror thinking someone had entered into the house when I turned, it was to the laughing face of William.

"What are you still doing here? You deceived me" I said closing my eyes a bit so they looked like slits. He held his belly in laughter and moments later I joined him in laughter, his laughter was so contagious.

I pulled my towel from him and wrapped it around myself, as I walked into the bedroom I heard his footsteps behind me, he pulled me backwards so my back was to his front and moved to plant soft wet kisses on my neck. We kissed and made out before he finally left.

Luckily for me I wasn't too late when I got into the office. I said hi to Tessa and she pulled me up to a corner, "You're keeping things from me now right?" She said nudging my side playfully. "You know I will never do that to you, just let's meet up at lunch and discuss" I said kissing her face, she squealed and walked away.

I exited the elevator and walked right into his office and met him face down doing some work. I stood at the door just taking in the specimen of a man before me.

I knew luck existed, but how did I get so lucky to have someone like this. He had taken off his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeves so his muscles were on full display. As he scribbled down on the paper his biceps bulged and contracted making my mouth go dry watching the movement. His hair had this rough outlook signaling that he had run his hand through it a lot of times today, it gave him this boyish look making his features look softer.

I walked up to his table "Good morning sir" I said in a professional voice, "Morning" He said not looking up from what he was reading. I turned to leave when I heard him say "Miss Rivers, I don't appreciate lateness. You're late" He said looking up at my face, a serious expression played on his face.

"He was the reason I was late, what was he saying then? Two can play the game then" I thought to myself. "Uhmm sir, I had an unwanted visitor at my place this morning, he kept on pestering me and refusing to leave sir. I got really irritated and had to kick him out" I said exaggerating every word.

He leaned back into his chair with interest "How was the visitor like?" He asked, "Oh sir, he was just some shaggy old man dressed in tattered clothes. He was an instant turn off" I said waving my hands in the air as if trying to clear the bad memory away.

He stood up and took long strides towards me, he pulled me forward by cupping my ass. My body collided with his in an instant and he began to devour my lips, I fisted my hands in his hair and kissed him back. The kiss was getting very intense when he suddenly pulled away, putting space between us. "Why did you stop, come back" I said in a whisper.

"Why? Are you disappointed I stopped? Oh, wait. Are you perhaps turned on by this shaggy old man? He said with mischief evident in his voice. He did this on purpose to torment me and I fell for it. "Oh stupid stupid me" I said mentally slapping myself. I quickly regained my composure and smiled, "Of course not, this was totally uncalled for" I said as I walked out of the office.

I could tell he knew he had caught me in his web, my last glance in his direction proved that so; there he was sitting and smiling, a full toothed smile with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I sat down in my office carrying out some assignments Williams gave to me. I heard my stomach growl, I haven't had anything to eat all day. Luckily for me it was time for my break already. I walked into his office to inform him I was leaving for my break and stalked off to find Tessa.

We walked together to the cafeteria after I filled her in on the whole Jason issue. I had just finished telling Tessa about it when we bumped into Jason. "Hi" he said to both of us. Tessa squealed and gave him a hug and also a smack at his back. "Ouch, that hurt" he cried out, "Why didn't you call?" She inquired. He pulled her back to his arms and smiled "At least I'm back now"

We sat down at a table and had Tessa go get our orders. The air was awkward between me and Jason because of what happened with William the last time we met. "Is he still upset?" He started, "No not at all" I said. "He didn't mean to sound so rude, he was just acting on impulse. I'm sorry for the embarrassment" I said to him.

"You know he doesn't deserve you right? You're an angel, you're sweet and beautiful. A monster like that doesn't deserve you" He said with a glint of hatred in his voice. "That person you're talking about is my boyfriend Jason and you don't have the right to chose who I can date and who I can't. I don't want you to ever say that to me again" I said seriousness on my face. "I'm sorry Daphne, I didn't mean to upset you. I'm just a little jealous" he says face down. "It's alright Jason, I'm sure there's someone out there made perfectly for just you" I said offering him a smile.

Tessa came back with lunch and we ate discussing random topics and catching up on some events. I bade them farewell and made my way back to my floor.

"I'm back" I said as I peeked into his office, "Good, I need you to go drop off some files for me at Evans Corp. Martin will take you" He said handing over some files to me, "Can I drive myself please?" I said. "No you can't, let Martin take you" He said. "Please, it will be quicker" I said making puppy eyes at him. "Okay, please be safe" I nodded and walked out of the office.

I stepped into my car and put the address on the GPS and plugged my audio cord and increased the volume till I was satisfied. I maneuvered out of the parking lot and set out to my destination.

I stopped in front of a tall building, it wasn't as big as ours but it had quite the height. I walked in and met the receptionist. "Daphne Rivers, for Mr Evans from Mr Wallace" I said. She directed me up to Mr Evans's office. Soon I found myself in front of a mahogany door, I knocked the door and walked in.

A well built man sat behind the desk, "Good Afternoon sir" I said walking forward, "Yes Daphne, sit" He said in a cool voice. He was handsome but nothing compared to William, he had a very soft and cool character but I was attracted to the mean and hard Williams. "It's a pleasure to have you with me" he said smiling coyly, "I've heard so much about you and I'm not disappointed at all" He continued still smiling. I brushed it off and handed the files over him, he went through it and after he was clear I stood up to leave, "I'll be seeing you more often" I heard him say.

I laughed to myself and walked back out of the office building. I entered into my car and started driving off. I suddenly felt thirsty and decided to stop at a convenience store to buy some juice. I stopped some blocks after and went in to get the juice. As I walked back out, I felt a pair of eyes on me, I walked to my car when a man blocked me and lifted his shirt to show me a gun, he was a wearing all black with a black face cap. I turned around and saw another guy not too far from me, he guided me to a black van with tinted windows and pushed me into the back seat. The other guy entered through the other side and I was seated in their middle with two other men, a driver and another guy seated at the passenger seat.

"Please where are you taking me too?" I asked my throat constricting with tears. "Wait and see" one of the men said. "Please let me go, I'll pay, please" I continued tears already streaming down my eyes. "Only the boss can release you" The man replied again. "Who's your boss?" I asked hoping for answers. "Shut up bitch" The one at the passenger seat said to me, I tried to talk again but I was cut short when I felt a handkerchief dosed with sedatives cover my mouth and nose, I immediately felt dizzy. "The boss said we shouldn't kill her" one of them said, "she's not dead, just sleeping" the other one replied. That was the last thing I heard before falling into a deep deep sleep.

I woke up from a bad dream with a very bad headache, in my dream I was shot and I saw William run over to me and cry before I finally died. I thought back into reality and I realized I was tied to a chair in a dark cold room. I couldn't make out what was in the room because it was dark, there was only a small window in the room, there was also a dark figure standing at the door. I thought of how to escape or call out for help when I heard the door opening.

"Welcome boss" The dark figure said, I heard footsteps walk towards me about 3 people's footsteps. They advanced towards me but I still couldn't figure them out because their faces were covered with darkness.

"Turn on the light" I heard one of them say, the lights immediately came on and it peered through my eyes sharply. I closed my eyes to balance the light in my eyes. I raised up my heard to look at my captors.

"What?" I said as I recognized who they were, "Hello Daphne" I heard two voices say in unison. "Mellisa, Michaelo"

Remember Michealo is Mr Delacruz's son that tried to force himself on Daphne a while back,
And Mellisa, we all know Mellisa is fucked up🤦‍♀️
Until tomorrow loves.
This book is nearing an end already.
Please vote ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415 41 12
"All I want to do right now, is rip this fucking dress off your body." ☆ · ☆ · ☆ Roselyn Parker, 28, painfully beautiful and the youngest woman billi...
12K 1.9K 31
|LBS : 1| ANDRÉ DUMONT Billionaire hotelier and estate agent. He's nice and appreciates everyone that works under him. It's his caring attitude that...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
235K 7.2K 35
Desperate Mia Evans finds herself in an awkward position with her newly found boss Arden west, who just happens to be the mysterious guy she left an...