The Unspoken Love

By loveforadiza

Avneil story More

About The Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/n
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/n
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n
A/n
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/n
Reviews
Cover
Chapter 19
A/n
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 11

3K 314 155
By loveforadiza

Neil entered his room and saw her sitting with Zoya. Zoya was playing with her toys while Avni was sitting simply. Zoya looked at Avni and realized she was sad. Neil came and sat with them looking at her while she was not looking at him to hide her teary eyes. Zoya then looked at Neil who was looking at Avni. She stood up and went near Avni and lift her face with her tiny hands.

"Angel..." she called while she smiled at her

"Haa bachaa.." she said

"Can.. You... Give... Me... A..... Hug..." she asked while Neil looked at Zoya and then Avni

"Aajao..." she said opening her arms.

Zoya then turned towards Neil.

"Neilu... Aap... Bhi..." she said while Avneil looked at each other.

He nodded and opened his arms.  They together about to hug her while she came from there and Avneil hugged each other.

"Yaaay!" Zoya shouted while Neil hold Avni tightly.

"I am sorry..." he whispered onto her ears making her confused.

She broke the hug and looked at him while he went from there to porch. She took Zoya on her lap and kissed her cheeks.

"You play here okay?" she said while she nodded her head winking at her.

She then went to porch to see him. She saw him looking at the sky and went near him and stood by his side silently. Her hand moved and tangled with his hand. He looked at her. She looked at him.

" Tum kyu sorry bolrahi ho Neil...." she asked turning towards him. While she can feel the guilt on his face.

"Kyu tum aise ho?....tumhari jagah koi aur hotha tho Vo mujhe Chodke chali jaathi....." he asked looking at her eyes.

"Yeh Pyaar Hai Neil.....Pyaar main Aise Chodke nahi jaathe hai.." she said while he got lost into her eyes. She slowly cupped his face.

"Main chaakar bhi khudko tumse door nahi karpaungi...." she said while her eyes were shining due to the tears. He don't know what to say. Her love made him speechless. He wiped her tears with his thumb.

"Lagtha hai samjne main bohat der karliya hai Avni..." he said looking down

"Aise kuch bhi nahi hai Neil... Abhi bhi bohat Waqt hai...." she said holding his hand. While he lifted his face to look at her.

"Main tumhe deserve nahi..." she covered his mouth.

"Please don't say like that...." she said nodding her head negatively. He gently pulled her for a hug.

It was there first hug. Tears made their way from Avni's eyes feeling him. They just forget themselves and was living in the current moment. They heard a clap sound and turned and saw Zoya. Avni quickly wiped her tears. They both bend together and kissed her cheeks in unison.

"Kahi bahar chale?" he asked while Zoya nodded

"Chalo... Jaldi tayar hothe hai... Aur chalthe hai..." he said pulling her cheeks

They got ready and started to beach. Three of them together spend joyful time. They made sand castle and played run and catch game. After that, They bought ice cream while Neil ate ice cream like a kid. While Avni and Zoya laughed seeing him.

"Aise kyu Hass rahi ho tum dhono.." he pouted and licked the already melted ice cream.

"Neilu you... Smudged.... Ice cream...all over... Your face...." she laughed saying

He looked at Avni while she nodded laughing. She then handover her hand kerchief.

"you wipe it..." he said making keeping his face innocently while she smiled and wiped his face. They then spend some more time and came home back..

They saw everyone one sitting on the living area along with Neela ma and sat with them.

"Papa..." he called prakash who was also there while everyone looked at him.

"Haa Neil.." he said paying attention to him.

"Main office join karna chaatha hu..." his statement amazed everyone.

"Sach Main?" he asked to prove his ears wrong

"Haa..." he replied confidently, smiling.

"Yeh tho bohat kush ki baat hai tillu!" Shwetha exclaimed in happiness while everyone get happy.

After sometime

Avni was in her room playing with Zoya while Neela ma knocked at the door. She turned to look at the door step and found her.

" Maa.."she called her while she stepped in..

Neela ma saw her daughter happy after a long time. Her face depicts everything clearly. She sat down and just stare at her.

" Maa... Aise kya dekrahi ho mujhe... " she asked seeing her constantly looking at her

" Kuch nahi hai bachaa.." she said caressing her hairs.

"Neil aur office?" she asked

"Haa Maa... Ab Vo purana Neil nahi hai Maa...." she said looking at her with so much happiness

She then looked at Zoya

"May be bhagwan ne Zoya ko issiliye bheje the humari Zindagi main...." she said and caressed her hairs while Neela ma looked at Zoya. By hearing her name, Zoya turned and looked at them and gave a cute smile.

While on the other hand,

Neil was about to reach his room but stopped hearing them speak.

"Vo sab teek hai Avni... Par tumhara kya hoga?" she asked making her confused.

"Matlab?"

"Mera Matlab yeh hai ki.... Mujhe pata hai Neil, Zoya se attached hai... Aur tum bhi Zoya ko accept karna chaathi hai... Ab tum aur Neil ki Zindagi main Zoya aachuki hai...Par abhi bhi tum dhono ki Zindagi adhuri haina Avni.." she said in concerned tone

" Nahi Maa....humariliye Zoya hai.... Aur ab Mera Neil.. Mera Saath Hai... Mujhe Vahi khaafi hai...." she said while Neela don't know what to say as she simply looked at her. While Neil felt blessed seeing Avni's unconditional love for him.

He felt something in his heart when he heard her saying 'Mera Neil'. He can understand that Neela ma's concerned for Avni is right. Neela ma always consider him as her son. She ways support Neil over Avni while Shwetha always support Avni. But after what had happened the connection between Maa and the son was lost. He also knows that he is the reason for that.

"Maa.. Aap aaye dinner karne keliye.." she called her

"Zoya... Come on!.. Lets have dinner... " Avni said while Zoya came near her.

By seeing them coming Neil went from there. He thought to talk to Neela ma. He then stepped into the room. Neela ma got up to move down and saw him.

"Main khush hu Neil tumhariliye.... Acha hua Tum Office Jaana ka faisla liya hai..." Neela ma smiled at him and about to move while Neil called her.

"Aunty..." she stopped and looked at him.

"Main aapse baat karsaktha hu?" he asked

"Haa Neil.. Iss Mein puchne waali baat kya hai.." she asked while he made her sit on the bed.

He sat beside her.

"Main jaanta hu aap gussa ho mujhse... Aur yeh jayas bhi hai...."he said while Neela ma remained silence.

" Par Main waada kartha Hu aapse....Aaj ke baad Avni ko kabhi hurt nahi karunga....Avni keliye Ek achaa pati hone ki koshish karunga.. Aur aapkeliye ek achaa beta... " he said while Neela ma felt so happy after listening to him.

"Maa... Aap fikr math kijiyega...sab kuch teek kardunga " she was surprised hearing him saying her 'Maa'. He understood that and said

"Aap Avni keliye Maa ho tho meriliye bhi tho haina.." he added further while she nodded her head

"Yeh Waqt keliye main bohat Inteezar kiya hai Neil... Dil ko Sukoon mila ab..." she said with tears in her eyes while Neil smiled.

"Tum Avni ko accept..." she was interrupted by him

"Nahi Maa... Main Avni ko accept nahi kiya..." his statement again Confused her

"Avni tho pehle bhi meri Zindagi main thi... Aur ab uska Pyaar aur uska value mujhe realize hua..... Isme main accept karne waali baat kuch nahi hai...bass sab samjne main late hogaya " he said while Neela ma smiled hearing him. He then hugged her. They then heard Avni's call for dinner and went down

At night

Neil went to shwetha, Prakash and bebe and asked apology for hurting them too.

Days passed by,

Everyone were happy. Zoya slowly started to mingle with family members. They started liking her. Avni and shwetha take her to park while Bebe tell her stories. She then spend some time with Neela ma's home and she make delicious snacks for her. Neil started to go to office. In night, he and Zoya used to play while Avni and Zoya join team to tease Neil. His love and respect for her started to get strong. Neil always teases Avni like he used to do in his collage days. They seems to be happy family.

XXXX

Here is the next update.

Hope you guys enjoyed

What will happen when Neil came to know the truth?

What do you think about Zoya's presence in Avneil's life?. Do you like her?

Do tell me how was the chapter

Much love

Reza.. 💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 754 11
Love story of AvNeil
402K 32.5K 75
story on our very own avneil
87.1K 8.8K 39
Avneil dark story ❤❤
33.2K 2.7K 11
Avneil short story ❤️ COMPLETED ON 23 FEBRUARY 2019