Love Unexpectedly

By Starstories777

I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Epilogue

31.9K 1K 110
By Starstories777

I saw Cassandra running towards her mom, face red from crying with her rumpled school uniform and pigtails askew. I smiled. She's really cute.

"Hey honey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Her mom asked looking so concerned.

"Cassy stole my hair clip!" She put her hands on each side of her hips while stamping the ground. I chuckled lightly, totally entertained by this little brat's antics.

"Honey, why would anyone steal a hair clip?"

"Well, Cassy did! That was my favorite one mom!" She pouted cutely while crossing her arms.

"How can you accuse someone like that honey? That's wrong. We can just buy a new one for you."

"But it's true!" She screamed. "She's a brat in our school! She stole it! It was lost yesterday and I saw her wearing it this morning. It was the same as mine, it has a rose flower on it with pink stones!"

Mmmm. Was it the one I gave her?

"Don't raise your voice, young woman. We didn't teach you to talk back to us like that. You're the one who's acting like a spoiled brat right now."

"Ugh!" She stamped her foot again. Just then she noticed me staring at her. Her cute tear-stained face scowled at me and stick out her tongue. I just chuckled and shakes my head. She then wrinkles her nose in a very adorable way and spin around towards the house.

"Cassandra come back here! We're not done talking!" She just ran inside without turning back at her mom.

"Oh, that girl!" Mrs. Collins looks at my mom. "She gives me headaches sometimes. It's her father's fault. He's spoiling her all the time. He gives her everything she asks."

"Is that why you have a pink house in your estate?" My mom giggled and points to a small house with pink paint all over it.

"Yes, I mean she asks for a barbie house and my dear husband exaggerated it and instead built a life-size barbie mansion!"

My mom laughs. "Well, it's quite big for a barbie house though. Look at that, a person could practically live in that house."

Mrs. Collins rolled her eyes. "Exactly!"

"So what are you going to do about that hair clip? Are you going to buy it?"

"Of course, I would. She would go ballistic if we're not going to buy it. I just don't know where to get the exact same thing." She then looks at me. "Alexander, do you think they still have those hair clips in the store where you bought it?"

"Was it from me?" Okay, so it was really my gift then. I remember I gave her a hair clip that matches the dress I bought for her birthday last year.

"Oh, yes it was from you. I think it was a Christmas or birthday gift last year? Can't remember really."

"I'm not certain if they still have it at the store though but I'll find it."

The next day I went to the shop but the sales clerk told me it wasn't on display anymore since it's already out of season. She told me they probably have it in their outlet branch in LA.

"Do you think you could give me the address?"

"What? Are you going there just to buy that item? Though, it is quite expensive for a hair clip but still." The sales clerk was shocked.

"Yes, Cassandra lost hers recently so I have to buy her a new one." I explained.

"Wow, you really love your sister huh!" She was smiling while writing the address of the shop.

"Yes, I guess I do!" I said as she handed over the address with her phone number on the paper. "Call me." She smiled batting her lashes flirtatiously.

As I was on the door I turned back. "Oh, and by the way, she's not my sister." I wink and left.

That night I flew to LA to visit the outlet branch. As I got there the shop was already close since it was late.

So I ask my bodyguard Ralph to find us a hotel nearby to stay for the night.

As we both settled in our rooms, I called my parents immediately and informed them I won't be home until tomorrow. I told them I'm safe since Ralph is with me.

I woke up around four in the morning to my phones ringing. Who is calling me this early?

"Hello?" I answered the phone groggily without looking at the caller ID.

"Where are you?" I could hear a cute bratty voice in the other line.

I smiled hearing her voice. "What do you want brat? It's early in the morning and you're disturbing my sleep."

"I said where are you?" She demanded.

I just chuckled while my eyes are still closed. "I'm in LA."

"Why are you there? Are you with that ugly girlfriend of yours?" Sometimes I think she acts more like my mother than my own. She's always nagging.

"Cassandra, can you please stop nagging me this early. And no I'm not with my, ex-girlfriend. I'm with Ralph." I said with emphasis on the ex part.

"Really? You broke up with her?" I could hear a smile on her voice.

"You seemed happy that I broke up with her. "

"Well, she's ugly!"

"Cassandra, don't say mean things to people. That's not good you know."

"Hey, stop treating me like a child, you're not my mom."

Funny, I just thought of her like my nagging mom.

"Sweetheart, may I remind you that you're still twelve. You can't just say those things."

"Fine, you win!" She exclaimed with a bratty tone. "But what are you doing there anyway?"

"Nothing of importance. Can I just call you back later, Cassandra? I'm really sleepy and it's still four in the morning here. I need more sleep sweetheart."

"Okay, I'm sorry but promise me you'll call later okay?"

"Okay, I promise. Bye!"

"Bye Alexander!"

"Love you brat!" In my state of drowsiness, I just told Cassandra I love her. Oh well, for sure she didn't hear it as the call was ended without a response from her.

After we had a late breakfast we went directly to the shop. I was really lucky as there was one remaining stock of the same hair clip. So I bought it right away and bought some other colors and designs. I just want to make sure if she lost one, she will have more extra clips.

I decided to send the items in a package to her house anonymously. I want to surprise her. I'll just inform her that it's all from me later when she receives it.

After a week, I went to her house to visit the brat. I found her playing in her doll mansion. "Hey, brat! What are you doing there?"

"Alexander!" She stood up and hug me tightly.

"Where have you been?" She complained. "I haven't seen you for a week." She said pouting cutely.

"I was busy, brat!" I pinched her nose.

She pushed me and went back to her dolls. "Yeah, busy with your girlfriends. They are more important than me, I guess." She scrunched her nose cutely.

I chuckled. I pick one of her dolls and I face it towards her pretending that the doll is the one who's talking to her.  "What? No way! You're the most important girl in my life! Don't you know that?"

She giggled. "Stop playing with my barbie dolls. You're a boy!"

"What? A boy can play girl's toys you know. Don't you want me to play with you?" Just then I noticed the hair clip I bought her.

"Oh, you've got a new one." I said while touching the clip.

"Yes, I think Cassy felt guilty that she stole mine so she bought me a new one. She bought me a lot of these actually, so I forgave her now." She said smiling.

Damn, I can't just tell her that I bought those for her. She might get into a fight with her friend again.

"That's great then. You have plenty of hair clips to choose from." I think it's better not to tell her about it, I guess. But when I looked at her she looks sad.

"But why do you look so sad, sweetheart?"

"It's just, it's different from my first one." She looks at me with a sad puppy dog eyes.

"Sweetheart, it's the same thing. See, there's no difference." I checked the clip on her hair.

"No! It's not! That one was special to me. You bought it for me on my birthday." She said teary-eyed.

I smiled. "Don't cry, love. Why don't you close your eyes for me?"

"Why?" She asked perplexed.

"Just close your eyes. I have a surprise for you."  I smiled.

"Oh, I love surprises!" She exclaimed clapping her hands.

I took a box from the pocket of my jacket. "Give me your hands sweetheart." I then placed the small wrapped box on her opened palm. "Now, open your eyes."

"Oh, what is this? Can I open it now? Please, please!" She squealed.

Just as I nod, she rips the wrapper and open the box. "OMG! This is so beautiful. It looks like a crown. Is this really for me?" She said smiling widely.

"Yes. When I saw this, it simply reminds me of you, like a princess, my princess." I actually bought another clip that has a crown studded with real pink and white diamonds. I didn't include in the package as I was planning to give it to her personally.

"Thank you! Thank you!" She squealed loudly and hugs me as she rained kisses all over my face.

I just laugh at her antics. "You're really a brat!"

-The End-

----------------

Dear Fellow Readers,

If you enjoyed reading my book 'Love Unexpectedly', I have a new book coming 'Love Fatefully' that you would certainly love.

P.S. If you miss Alexander and Cassandra, you might see them there too. 😉😉

Https://m.dreame.com/novel/YJMpJwr/DiFCwfF/NQsvfQ==.html

Love lots,

Rose Quinn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
79.2K 580 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...
2.3M 67.9K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
13.7K 902 42
His lips crushed on mine leaving no room for escape and l tried to move away but all l could do was to moan his name "Na (sigh) than." Damn why was...