Hiraeth

By Cliche-lover24

Hana Asfand, a beautiful, young and innocent girl of 18 years old, is the daughter of Asfand Shah. She is a h... More

Description
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Sneak-Peek
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Concept Clearing
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
A/N
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (Last)
New Story Alert
Help
Book Is Published
Ibrahim x Delilah

Chapter 37

5.6K 349 126
By Cliche-lover24

After changing their clothes, hana and daniyal came to the dining table. Everyone was already present. Samman and Zarmeena were also there. They started with the dinner with small talk here and there.

"Chalo chalain hana! (Let's go, hana!)" It was Zayn who said that. They were done with the food and everyone was having a cup of tea in the drawing room.

"Okay!" Hana said and made here way towards her room to wear her abaya.

"Kidher ja rahay ho?" Zarmeena asked as she was the only one who was not aware of the plan.

"Zayn bhai mjhay driving seekhanay lagay hain! (Zayn bhai is going to give me driving lessons!)" Hana replied with a polite smile and then ran to her room to hurry.

"Yar mjhay b saath lay chalo! Mjhay snacks lenay hain! Let's have a movie night as Samman and I don't have any night shift tonight! I really am craving for some chocolates and chips! (Hey, please take me with you! I want to buy some snacks!)" Zarmeena asked and suggested for the movie night. All the cousins agreed so Samman, zarmeena and zeeniya also got ready for going out to buy the snacks with the boys.

"Oh, ap sab b chal rahay hain! (Oh, you all are also going!)" Hana exclaimed as she saw them all gathered at the main gate. They were waiting for hana and Zeeniya since both had gone to wear their abayas while Samman and Zarmeena just wrapped their Dupattas around their heads instead of Hijabs.

"Han! Kyun koi masla hai?! (Yeah! Why, you got a problem?)" Zarmeena sarcastically asked with a raised eyebrow and emotionless face.

"Nhi Nhi! Main to wesay hi keh rahi thi! Chalain chaltay hain! (No no! I was just asking for no reason! Let's go then!)" Hana hurriedly said as not to offend anyone.

"Don't bother her like that, Zarmeena!" It was Rayaan who lightly slapped that back of Zarmeena's head and told her to not to bother hana with her rude comments.

"Fine fine! I was not saying anything to your hana!" Zarmeena smirked and told Rayaan. This made him to slightly smile in embarrassment and all the others started to chuckle except hana.

"Why are you laughing?" Hana asked as she saw everyone laughing since she did not know the real meaning behind that statement.

"Nothing!" Rayaan hurriedly said as the back of his neck started to get red.

"Yeah! It's nothing! Let's go!" Zayn said to distract hana from further asking questions as everyone were told to remain silent about Rayaan's proposal.

After that, Zayn pulled hana with her arm and all the others followed the sibling duo out towards their cars.

"Acha to kon kon meray or hana k sath chal raha hai? (Okay so who wants to go with hana and I?)" Zayn asked while standing in front of his father's car. They had decided to take three cars. Zamid and Zeeniya would be driving in one car as no one wanted to intrude on the new couple. It was mutual understanding among the cousins even though Zeeniya tried to make them to drive in Zamid's car but they directly rejected the offer and told her that they don't want to bother Zamid and Zeeniya. At this, both of them blushed but agreed!

"Main to koi nhi ja rahi! (I am not going with you guys!) I don't want to die yet!" Zarmeena said with finality in her voice and made her way to Rayaan's car.

"Main bhi bhai k sath ja rahi! (I am also going with bhai!) No compromise on my life! Meri to abhi shadi bhi nhi hui! (I have not even gotten married yet!)" Samman also said and went to stand by the car with Zarmeena.

Now, all of them were looking at Daniyal.

"What?! Don't look at me! I am totally not going with you guys! Who knows what Hana will do to take her revenge on me since I pranked her and drenched her!" Daniyal looked at everyone and then looked at hana and ended his statement. At this, hana pouted and made an annoyed face then "Huhed". At the mentioned of today's event, Rayaan fist-ed his hands by his sides and clenched his jaw. The veins on his arms and neck started to protrude. Everyone noticed but remained silent. They knew that Rayaan will be giving lecture to everyone anytime now! They just don't know when but they knew it is going to be soon. Only hana and Zeeniya did not notice as they don't know him much! All the others were familiar with Rayaan and his behavior so they silently looked at each other and then looked at Zamid. They asked him about the issue as only Zamid knew everything about Rayaan as they had been really close and best friends. But this time around, Zamid was also clueless so he just shrugged at everyone and he opened the car door and took his seat behind the wheel.

"Let's go!" Rayaan said angrily with a straight face and sat in his car behind the wheel. Daniyal sat in the passenger seat and the girls sat in the backseats. Zayn and Hana also sat in their father's car.

They all made their way to the nearest grocery shop that was open at that time. When they reach the shop, they took two small baskets. One was in Samman's hands and one was in Hana's hands. They started to put every type of junk food they can see in their basket. Everyone chose three four items and everyone was putting them in the basket that was in Samman's hand. On the other hands, hana also filled her basket. Hana's basket was full of junk food but no one was looking at her yet. After the others were satisfied with their food they looked at each other with silent conversation. When everyone nodded, they turned towards hana as she was at the back of the group with Zayn behind her. When they saw hana's basket, they looked at her questioningly but hana being hana, she was not able to interpret the question so she asked.

"What!?" Hana asked softly and politely.

"We have already put the things that we wanted in the basket! You don't have to select for us too, Hanu!" Zeeniya told hana with a small smile. She thought that hana was buying things for everyone and at this, her heart melted and everyone around her also felt the same as they thought how caring hana is.

"Ye to meray liye hai! (All of it is for me!) I was not buying anything for you guys!" Hana said with a small frown on her face. At this, everyone looked at her in a weird way while zeeniya's smile was replaced with a sweat drop and an awkward chuckle.

"Oye ye meray liye bhi hai! (Oye, This is for me too!)" Zayn said with a scowl from behind hana.

"No! This is only for me! You should buy for yourself! I am not gonna share!" Hana said while turning and looking at Zayn. She clutched the basket full of junk food to her chest in a protective way.

"Tum ye sara khao gi? Wo bhi akeli? (You will eat all this, and that too, alone?)" Zayn said with the same scowl.

"Jee! Kyun, main nhi kha sakti kiya? (Yes! Why, can't I eat them?)" Hana asked with a horrified expression as she thought they will not be allowing her to get all these.

"Of course you can't! It's too much and you can get sick! So stop this non sense and put them back!" Zamid said after getting annoyed because people started to look at them and were talking, he did not like it even a bit as there were girls too with them. He always was the protective type when comes to his cousins and sister! Even though he showed dislike towards hana but after coming back to Pakistan, he was becoming protective of her. He just showed his protectiveness and care rarely as Zayn was the one with less control and he always said the things that Zamid also wants to say when it comes to hana!

"Okay!" Hana looked at her feet and silently and sadly said this and gave the basket to Zayn to put the things back. She became sad as Zamid said that very rudely and she thought that Zamid was scolding her. That too, in front of everyone! Especially Rayaan!

Everyone looked at Hana's sad face and felt bad as they can see her on the verge of crying. They were torn between taking her side and also not taking her side because what Zamid said was true. So, they decided to remain silent. Zeeniya was annoyed with her husband as he was very rude with Hana even though he was correct so she glared at Zamid and went towards the counter. Everyone also followed her. Hana also followed them but without anything. It was only Zamid and Zayn and hana's food filled basket that remained in their place.

"Bhai ap bhi na! Bechari ko fazool main hi dant diya! Theek hai ap nay us ki sehat ki wajah say kaha pr thorha pyaar say keh detay! Haad hai! (Brother! You just scolded the kid without any reason! Okay, I accept that you were thinking about her health but you could have said it a little politely! It's too much!)" Zayn said after all of them went away, leaving only him and Zamid.

"Okay okay! Fine! I was wrong! I accept it but you have seen na how much she had taken! It is more than all of our food, combined! And you are too lenient on her! I am telling you!" Zamid said in exasperation.

"Chalain ab! Sab wait kr rahay hain!" Zayn said and made his way back to the aisle to put the things back but Zamid stopped him.

"Ruk jao! Lay ao sari basket! Issi basket ki wajah say meri ekloti begum bhi naraz ho gayi! (Wait! Bring the basket along! Due to this basket, my only wife became angry with me!)" Zamid said with a sigh and made his way towards the others. He did not tell Zayn that he was feeling guilty for making Hana said and that is the reason that he actually told Zayn to bring the basket along.

"Esay hi bechari bachi ko dant diya! Na hi manna krtay jab lay kr deni hi thi! (You just scolded the kid without any reason! You should not have told her off if you were going to let her buy it in the first place!)" Zayn mumble in fake anger and followed zamid.

When they reached the counter, they saw everyone had took the drinks for themselves as the fridge for drinks and chocolates was in that area. Zayn and Zamid noted that hana had not gotten anything and was just silently standing on one side with her face down.

Everyone was looking as Zamid and Zayn and silently telling them to ask hana to buy something. In fact, Zeeniya was glaring at Zamid and telling him with her eyes to apologize or at least tell her to buy something! At this, Zamid sighed and stood at the counter and looked at hana.

"Hana, jao lay lo jo lena hai! (Hana, go and take whatever you want!) I won't say no! You can buy whatever you want! Go, now!" Zamid said with soft voice and told her directly. It was the first time that Zamid was taking her name in a soft voice and it shocked hana to the core. She never expected that a day will come when Zamid will talk to her politely. At this, her eyes teared up a little but she controlled her emotions and smiled at Zamid in gratitude.

Before hana could turn, Zayn had already forwarded her basket that was still filled with everything that she had taken. Hana looked at Zayn and then at Zamid! After getting a nod from Zamid, she took the basket with a big smile and made her way towards the fridge.

"Take some energy drinks for me too!" Zamid said from behind them. He was still standing at the counter with all the others. Rayaan paid for the bill that was totaled for their food. Now, it was only hana's basket and the drinks that the siblings were choosing along with the energy drinks. Hana took some drinks for herself and some chocolates too! Even though there were still some chocolates at home but still she got more! She was always greedy for sweet things and Zayn let her have anything that she wanted to!

After they were done, both, Zayn and Hana, made their way to the counter and waited for getting ringed with the bill.

"Jao pay karo ab! (Go and pay now!)" Samman teasingly said to hana! She knew that hana had no money on herself so she decided to tease her a little.

"Per meray pass to koi pesay nhi hain! Mamma or Baba nay to mjhay koi pesay nhi diye anay say pehlay! (But i don't have any money! Mamma and Baba did not give me any money before coming!)" Hana replied with a sad pout and then longingly looked at the shopping bags with her food then looked at Zayn with her sad face.

"Don't look at me! I also don't have any money! My wallet is in my room! I forgot it there!" Zayn told her and looked infront of the counter as he can never say no to hana's pouted face. After Zayn also turned his back to hana, tears started to gather in her eyes and some slipped on her cheeks. Samman became panicked after seeing that and everyone also started to calm her.

"Ruko ruko! Rona mat! Hum to Mazak kr rahay thay! Dekho Zamid bhai nay pay kr diya hai! Hum sirf tmhay tang kr rahay thay! Sirf Mazak tha! Hena Zayn! (Stop stop! We were just joking! Look, Zamid bhai had already paid for the food! We were just teasing you! Only joke! Right Zayn?!)" Samman hurriedly tried to stop her from crying as she was never good with crying people! She even awkwardly patted hana's back. Others also told her to stop crying! After samman told her that her food bill was paid, she instantly stopped crying! It was like there was a button that switched of the waterfall in hana's eyes. They were dumbfounded except Zayn as he had already seen these mood swings of hana's.

"Ajeeb aurat! (Weird woman!)" Daniyal mumbled to no one in particular but everyone heard him. Hana glared at him but still with a pout. Her baby-face was looking very adorable like a chipmunk at that time and everyone chuckled silently while Daniyal chuckled awkwardly and said sorry with raised hand like he was surrendering.

"Hunh!" Hana huffed and made her way outside, towards the cars. Others also followed her and some were still chuckling at hana as she was walking outside with her face up, without looking were she was putting her steps. This made her to stumble on a small rock that was in her way but she quickly regained her footing before she can actually fall down and make a fool of herself. At this, everyone again started to laugh again a little loudly which caused hana to blush but no one can see her red face because of her back that was towards the others.

After sitting in the cars like previously, they made their way towards an empty road that leads towards the edge of a cliff. Zayn was in the lead as he knew that place. He decided that the place was perfect as there were rarely people on that road because it leads to the cliff. He decided the place because it was a very far away and the road was also very clean and smooth. The cliff was very far away from where the cars stopped. The cousins decided to sit on the cars and enjoy each other's company and started to eat some of their snacks while Zayn was teaching hana how to drive.

Hana sat in the driving seat and Zayn sat in the passenger seat and started to instruct her about everything verbally first before starting the actual driving. He told her about the brakes, accelerator, gears and all the other things. After explaining her all these things, he told her to start the car and then starting to slowly teach her. Hana started to drive very slowly with a lot of unstable movements with Zayn's guidance. When hana got the hang of the driving, she told Zayn to make a video of her driving. Zayn took his phone from the dashboard and started recording her and started to instruct her along with recording. He told her to speed up a little as he knew that even if she became a little unstable, he can control the car before they can get to the actual cliff.

But suddenly, hana lost the control of the speed and lost her senses to the panic. She tried to put her feet back on the brakes where her brother told her to but in her panic, she accidentally pressed the accelerated and increased the speed. In this speed, Zayn lost his phone as it fell with a thud on the floor of the car. He tried to calm hana but she was not able to calm herself as she can see the cliff getting nearer.

On the other side, the cousins were looking occasionally looking at the car and talking among themselves. It was Zarmeena who saw the car speeding towards the cliff and unstable steering.

"Allah! Rayaan bhai, Zamid Bhai look! They are going to fall! Ya Allah!" Zarmeena shouted with her heart speeding up its beats in her fear for their lives! Everyone looked at Zayn and Hana's car and they all froze for a second but Rayaan hurriedly came back to his senses. He told Zarmeen and Daniyal to call the ambulance as everyone knew they need to hurry as it was out of their hands to save them. But still, Rayaan told Zeeniya to stay with Zarmeena and Daniyal while he told Samman and Zamid to hurriedly sit in his car and he sped up towards Zayn and Hana's car so that at least they can do something instead of just looking at them getting near to their potential deaths.

While in Hana and Zayn's car, both could feel their end coming near! Zayn was more scared for hana! He was continuously praying from Allah for hana's life even during the time of his death. Along with praying in his heart, he was trying to stable the car by taking the steering wheel but he could not do anything as hana was not able to think clearly with the view of the cliff! Hana closed her eyes tightly and was not listening to anything. Her foot was pressing the race very forcefully in her panic and that was the end for both of them! And that is when it happened with Zayn and Hana's screams as the last thing that both the siblings heard!

................

Another update! It's a longer chapter! I hope it can compensate for being late, AGAIN! (Awkward Chuckle)!

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 697 13
A person in his one eventful life goes through a lot of emotions and feels each of them with a different bond. Unconditional love for family, unwaver...
153K 7.4K 46
Guys it's going to be a pure and innocent love story. If anyone is looking for a dark romantic story then it's not for you. But still you are welcome...
101K 11K 63
[π˜½π™€π™€π™  #1 𝙀𝙛 π˜½π™žπ™©π™©π™šπ™§π™¨π™¬π™šπ™šπ™© π™Žπ™šπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨] π™Ύπš—πšŽ π™²πš›πš’πš–πšŽ. 𝙰 πš…πš’πšŒπšπš’πš–. π™Ύπš—πšŽ π™±πšŽπš’πš—πš...
78.6K 3.8K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...