The Storm parts 1-3

By biggiant

A girl named Sarah is driving her car, her car gets stuck in a storm. When a mysterious creature helps her. More

The Storm parts 1-3
The Storm part 4
The Storm Part 5
The Storm part 6
The Storm Part 7
The Storm part 8
The Storm Part 9
The Storm part 10
The Storm Part 11
The Storm Part 12
The Storm Part 14 Last Chapter

The Storm Part 13

160 4 1
By biggiant

After Gavin and Sarah played Checkers, Sarah mentioned that it was cold, as she put her arms around herself in an effort to keep herself warm.

Gavin agreed. He he got somemore kindling from the kindling container, and stoked the fire. The fire crackled, with more embers rising from the flames. Gavin smiled in a Welcome gesture.

Gavin asked her if she wanted some Coffee.

Sarah said "sure, I would like like a cup of Joe."

Gavin, went to get some Coffee, than brought back a huge steaming cup.

Gavin took out a tiny thimble out of his jeans pocket, poured a tiny amount into the thimble and sat on the table.

Sarah, took the dainty thimble in her small hands, and drank it appreciatevly. savoring the warmth that she felt through her hands.

Gavin, also continued to drink his coffee. He commented about how the storm had cleared up. Gavin, mentioned in a soft booming voice "When would you like to head out?"

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
91.1K 8.9K 53
Nandini Verma was 18 when she penned her first story, a tale of passion, betrayal, and revenge. It was a masterpiece, poised for publication. But on...
1.6K 86 7
AlCale Week 2022, day 3 entry. Prompts used: University AU and "checkmate". Detective student Cale Henituse x Student Council President Alver Crossma...
967 57 15
It's been forty years since the War of the Sandwing Succession, and Pyrrhia has been at some moderate peace. Gelid is Queen Blizzard's personal body...