Chess Pieces #5: Loki Von Ams...

By HiroYuu101

Fourth The mischievous man who's always pretending. SPG | R-18 More

Fourth
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue
Special Chapter - The Royal Wedding
Special Chapter - The Loyal Bishop

Chapter 60

136K 4.3K 1.3K
By HiroYuu101

Warning: Spg
---

I was wearing a frown on my face the whole ride to the restaurant where we would take our dinner. I was feeling so bad since earlier at the bookstore and I don't fucking know why.

I'm jealous? Hah! Why would I get jealous over someone who looked so plain and boring anyway? Fuck, she doesn't stand a chance against me! I mean I'm beautiful, smart, sexy and all of the good adjectives one could think of so there is no fucking way that I will be jealous over Daphne! What Loki said was just a plain bullshit!

Loki didn't try to talk to me anyway but I could see that he's trying to hide the smile that wanted to show on his face. He has a mischievous look in his eyes that irritated me more 'cause it feels like he's just making fun of me.

Fuck him!

A man greeted us when we entered the restaurant. I could tell that it's a high-class restaurant that only the VIPs could afford but I don't fucking care as I was still feeling annoyed with everything.

The man, whom I discovered was the manager of the restaurant, guided us to our table on the second floor. Medyo sa hulihang bahagi kami nakapwesto to give us some privacy but the people could still see us. They only looked at us once before they mind their own business again but there were still some who stole glances to their Prince Alexander of York... And me with confusion in their eyes.

The manager gave us the menu that I didn't even bother to read. Loki gave me a glance and I just rolled my eyes at him as I put down the menu on the table. He started to give orders to the manager.

"How about for the dessert, Your Royal Highness?" the manager asked.

"Give us your best-seller, please."

"May I take your order, Ma'am?" tanong ng manager nang balingan ako

"Just a red wine."

I noticed Loki's jaw moved as he clenched his teeth. Obviously, he didn't like my order. He looked at the manager again who has a confused look on his face.

"She'll have the same as mine." Loki said.

The manager politely excused himself saying that they will start preparing our dinner.

A waiter serve us a wine and poured our glass while were waiting. I gulped it down before asking for a second glass. I saw Loki glared at me and wave the waiter away nang akmang lalapit ulit sa amin para lagyan ang baso ko.

"Are you truly planning to ignore me for the whole night?" he said with his thick British accent.

I just raised an eyebrow at him and just stared outside the window. Fuck it. Whatever I'm feeling right now is slowly eating me up. I could almost taste the bitterness inside my mouth and the aching inside my chest.

I just looked away and stared outside the window. I watched how the lights flicker like the stars in the night sky making me feel ten times worse than before.

Fuck... I don't want this kind of feeling.

"Eresh..." I heard Loki whispered my name. It was so soft, urging me to look back at him but I just remained staring outside the window.

I began to feel like this ever since he mentioned that woman's name. Is it really possible that I feel jealousy towards her?

But no... I mean, how could it be? I know that I'm more beautiful and sexier than her. She's... plain. Why would I feel jealous then?

"Talk to me, Eresh..." Loki said, almost begging.

I looked at him and I saw hopeful in his eyes. Mukhang kanina pa talaga nya inaabangan na kausapin ko sya. Gone the mischievous smile on his lips. He looked all serious now.

I balled my fist that was on my lap and gathered the courage to ask him the question that has been bothering me since the first time I heard that woman's name.

"Did you really fell inlove with Daphne?"

If he was surprised with my question, he never let it show on his face. He sighed before he stood up and drag his chair beside me. I could see some people followed his movements but he didn't pay them any attention.

Loki stared at me when he sat beside me. My heart racing as I wait for his answer.

"I did."

Wow... That hurts.

The pain that I felt inside my chest double that made me want to burst out crying. Fuck... Okay. What he said was true. I really am jealous.

Damn it. This is the first time that I fell inlove and I don't want this jealousy to consume me. I never thought that I would feel like this when I love someone. Ang akala ko ay kuntento na ako na mahal ko sya, even if he doesn't love me back.

But fuck... This love that I'm feeling makes me a greedy person. I'm becoming possessive and that's dangerous.

'Cause I know that I have to let him go someday.

"What happened?" I asked. My voice were hoarse for trying to stop my tears. "Why didn't you fight for her?"

I mean this is Loki. A person that every woman would dream of. He's a prince. A real prince. If he only fight for his love for Daphne, I know that he would have a chance.

Loki smiled. He took my hand. Tinanggal nya ang pagkakakuyom ng mga kamao ko then he intertwined our fingers.

"She's the kind of love that I'm willing to let go." he said before he kissed the back of my hand. "But you... You're the kind of love I would always keep. The love that I want only for myself."

My heart raced. Loki looked at me in the eye and flashed me a warm smile.

"You're the kind of love that I would take all the chances I get to fight for you. You're the kind of love that is worth fighting for."

And just like a magic, my jealousy and negative feelings melt away.

Loki noticed that. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and smiled at me.

"Are you still jealous?"

That put the frown back on my face. I removed our intertwined hands and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm not jealous."

He chuckled and put his arm on the backrest of my chair. Kahit sinong makakakita sa amin ay aakalaing nakaakbay sya sa akin.

"Oh, yeah?"

I gasped when he suddenly put his free hand on my thighs. I tried to ignore it at first, thinking that it was just one of his gestures but when he started caressing it in a sensual way, I knew that I was wrong.

"Stop!" I hissed and tried to remove his hand on my thigh. Pero binabalik nya rin kaagad hanggang sa hinayaan ko na 'cause were starting to catch people's attention.

Ang gulo naman kasi!

I made a loud gasped when Loki squeezed my thigh. I glared at him but he just grinned at me.

Slowly, his hand went inside my dress' skirt and I could feel his warm and rough hand caressing my thigh. I tried to ignore it but his hand is slowly going up with every caress that he did.

Fuck! We're outside!

I held his wrist to stop his hand but he buried his face on my neck and lick my sensitive spot there. I almost let out a whimper but I bit my lower lip to stop it.

"Loki, stop..." I tried to say but it came out as a moan. Fuck it!

His hand were now caressing my inner thigh and I'm now starting to feel so hot. I was looking at the people, trying to see if someone notices what's their Prince Alexander is doing but they were all busy with their own businesses.

His hand grazed against my underwear that made my breathing hitched. I looked at Loki, trying to glare at him but all that I gave him was a look of pleasure and desire. I saw the fire in his eyes when I gave him that look.

Fuck it!

He grazed his hand again for the second time on the same spot and I let out a soft whimper. Loki planted a kiss on my ears and I heard his ragged breathing too. I bet that he's getting affected to it as well.

Damn... I don't want him to stop. But fuck! We're outside!

His hand remained on my core and moved his finger in a circular motion against my underwear. Pero kahit na may nakapagitan na manipis na tela ay ramdam ko pa din ang init ng kamay nya.

I held onto his wrist, trying to get a support to stop my hips from moving. The fact that we're actually outside made me feel excited and worried at the same time.

"Loki..." my voice were in a soft whisper and moan. I saw Loki clenched his jaw bago nya hinawi ang underwear ko at naglumikot ang mga daliri nya sa gitna ko.

"You're so wet." he whispered and brushed his lips on my cheeks. "Fuck!"

He suddenly inserted a finger inside my core that I let out a whimper which immediately muffled againt my palms. Sobrang higpit nang pagkakatakip ko sa bibig ko, trying to ignore the feeling of his finger thrusting inside me.

"Don't." he said and removed my hands on my mouth using his hand that was on my shoulder. "You'll hurt yourself."

I was about to say something but it turn out as a soft moan when he inserted another finger again. Two fingers of his were now thrusting inside.

"S-someone might notice us." I tried to look around pero mukhang wala pang nakakapansin sa amin despite the noise that I'm making. Maybe it's too soft that they couldn't even hear it.

Fuck! It's so hard to control my moan! I wanna moan so loud!

I looked at Loki and saw the desire in his eyes as he continued on thrusting his fingers on my core. I tried to stop my hips from moving when I made a slight attempt on meeting the thrust of his fingers.

"You're so beautiful. Fuck!" he cursed as he watch me struggle on how to maintain my straight face because we're outside.

"Oh!"

I bit my lower lip when he started to thrust his fingers in a fast pace. I was worried that someone might notice the movement of his arms. And fuck, he's a royalty and this will be a huge scandal if he got caught!

But as I looked at the people, I noticed that he might be a regular in this restaurant. Nobody tried to look at him again, siguro ay sanay na sa presensya nya or they just know how to respect someone's privacy even if he's a royalty.

Kaya siguro malakas ang loob nyang gawin 'to. He trusts this restaurant that much.

"Oh, fuck..." I breathe when I felt my orgasm building up.

Loki noticed it. Mas bumilis ang paggalaw ng mga daliri nya. He thrusts his fingers in a faster pace than before inside of me, helping me to reach my peak. I know that I'm making an erotic expression as I couldn't help it because of the pleasure that I'm feeling. I was thankful when Loki pulled me and made me buried my face on his chest.

I was breathing so hard. My walls clenched around his fingers and Loki thrusted it faster. My hips started to move as I bit my lower lip so hard when I finally reached my peak.

My body shook but Loki hugged me so tight trying to calm me after that earth shattering orgasm that he just gave me. Fuck... I didn't know that it was this good doing it sneakily outside.

My heart hammered when I felt someone putting down a plate on our table before I heard the manager's voice. My body hasn't recovered yet and I was still slightly shaking when the manager came back.

"Thank you." Loki thanked the manager and when I heard his footsteps away, humiwalay ako kay Loki at tinapunan sya nang masamang tingin.

"That is so—" I struggle to find the right words but just groaned in the end.

Loki chuckled before he removed his fingers off my core that made me bit my lower lip but glared at him after. He gave me a grin as he wiped his fingers with a tissue.

"Are you still jealous?"

I gaped at him. I can't believe this! He did that just because I'm jealous?

He kissed me on the forehead before he planted a quick kiss on my lips.

"You don't have to get jealous to her or to anyone, Eresh." he said. "You are my Queen. It has always been you."

He smiled and he helped me fixed my dress before he stood up. He was about to drag his chair back on its place when a waiter helped him and did it to his stead.

He gave me a smile when he sat down and I stared at him before I returned his smile. I realized that Loki could really have so much effect on me. He could make me happy, then annoyed and then back to being happy again with just his words.

I picked up the fork and started eating, feeling more than okay now. And I think that if I ever hear Daphne's name again with his own mouth, I wouldn't get jealous anymore.

I made a small smile and made up my mind.

I will spend our remaining time enjoying every moments together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 458 28
MATURED CONTENT (R-18) A rich, self-sabotaging, rebel, has been Kiel's alias for years. And he liked it. He loved that people feared him. It makes hi...
3.7M 192K 64
Shielder The two-faced man. SPG | R-18
11.8M 492K 75
Hoping to clear her late father's name, Amara Jean Abella decides to become a lawyer and get the justice he deserves. But when she crosses paths with...
13M 451K 58
Gallagher #3 Tracer The hunter who's chasing his goddess.