|[My Inner Demons!~]| Aphmau...

By _HimeTsuki_

ɓεƒσ૨ε ყσµ รтα૨т ૨εα∂เɳɠ »τнє sєriєs αท∂ cнαrαcτєrs вєℓσทg τσ αρнмαυ!» «i ∂σ ทστ σωท τнє ρнστσs τнατ ωiℓℓ вє... More

"𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪?"
"เ'ѵε ɠσт α ʝσɓ тσ ∂σ"
{ÐEPUŦ¥ ₡ҤłE₣ EŁŁłØŦ!}
ṩᾧἔἔҭ ƈђἔἔҭὄṩ!
Eeeee!!!!!
∆нσรp¡тคł∆
Iᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡʳᶤᵍʰᵗ, ᶤᵗ'ˢ ᵒᵏᵃʸ
ખђατ α૨૯ τђ૯ઽ૯!?,
'𝙾𝚘𝚑𝚘𝚑𝚘..𝙾𝙷 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙾'
Something might be wrong with meh
𝓢𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮
Off topic but-
𝙸𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗...
|¦•𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚜•¦|
A/N
I-
"Demons and Daemos"

αɱɓε૨ ૨εเɳɦεα૨т

1.8K 23 15
By _HimeTsuki_

Name:Amber Reinheart
Age:19
Gender:Female
Ethnicity:Filipino/American/Canadian
Sexuality:Bisexual
Job:Police Captain
Likes:Strawberries, music, horror movies, Noi and Rhys
Dislikes:Cheesy love stories, flirting, Leif's chaoticness, hockey
Personality:Serious,Strict, smart, distant (When at work)
•Sweet, bubbly, goofy, loose and close (When at home)
Pet/s:Aphrodite(Pomeranian)

Looks/features: Pale skin, vibrant pink eyes, peachy blonde hair that has hidden white streaks under it.
A pentagram marking on her lower back.

Mother:Emily Laurence Foster (Filipino American)
Father:Laurence Foster (Canadian)

Backstory

Amber grew up with Andrew, Devon and Ava by her side. Her mother was an ex queen while her father was a captain.

She would always get into fights back in her middle school up until college. She then decided, why not join a police department? And so she did.

And in just a year she managed to climb her way to the rank of captain at the age of 19. Everyone found her as a strong and cunning person when truly she's the opposite.

Amber always knew what to do in a life and death situation, when there are civilians on the crime scene and when the suspect/s or criminal/s attack. Everyone admired her and decided to call her names like 'one shot', 'lady brave', 'the indestructible cop', and 'hero'

Amber didn't mind the attention, but sometimes the only thing she needs is food and some shows to watch.

She lived with Ava since they grew close since they were little. She handles things around the house and assures Ava that she doesn't need a job yet Ava still wants to since she wants to help Amber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 3.4K 20
Just a few one shots of hot demons +•+•+•+•+•+ ‼️NONE of the art in this book is mine credit to owners‼️ ‼️NONE of the music in this book is mine cre...
198K 5.1K 48
╰┈➤ 𝗠𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗺! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ༺- 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 -༉‧₊˚✧ In which Ava and her cousin cross paths...
28.3K 564 23
started - 12 26 2020 ended - 4 30 2021 complete✔️ editing in progress • One day when a princess was pulled from her kingdom and spared by the daemos...
6.9K 181 18
Y/n has rented a apartment with Ava and is working a part time job in HCV near them, while Ava is unemployed. One day after getting a lot of missed c...