Captivated by Love (Watty Fin...

Von me_nag1030

"We were holding hands and walking along the pier. Alec loved the peir and so do i. I wish I could bring Holl... Mehr

Captivated by Love Chapter 1
Chapter 2:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Author Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Farewell For Now
INFO ABOUT THE SEQUAL
Stuff you want to know

Chapter 3:

1.1K 30 11
Von me_nag1030

I woke up the next morning to a jumping Max on my bed. Max was my little brother. He was already ready for school. Was I?  No. Again my family failed to make sure I got up.

“Get off my bed you, twerp.” I said and pushed him off.

“I’m gunna tell mom that you pushed me!” He said and ran.

Little brothers were a pain. I got out of bed and took a shower. At least today I could dress normal. I got out and dried and walked across the hall. Isabelle was in my room sitting on my bed. What was it with my siblings and my bed today? She had a tear down her face and her hair was messy.

“Jace and I were fighting all night.” She said.

I walked into my closet and I put on a red V-neck shirt with black pants and red shoes. I walked back out and didn’t know what to say.

“Well Izzy, I don’t know what to say.”

I walked back across the hall and gelled my hair to spike just a little in the front. Today I looked good. Well good enough. She walked out of my room and slammed my door. So it wasn’t just me with anger issues.

I drove to school with an Isabelle giving me glares. What was with everybody looking at me like this? I just was going to ignore her. When we got to school she just stormed off. Jace was leaning on his car talking to the football team. I walked over to them and greeted some.

Jace was giving me glares as well as Izzy. I assume that they talked about me last night.

“What’s going on between you two? Trouble in paradise?”  Simon said.

I rolled my eyes and just looked at Jace.

“We are not doing this again Jace.” I said.

“Doing what Alec?” He said and huffed his chest to try and over power me. He walked closer to me and the team piled out and formed a crowed behind us. Mindy and Clary ran behind Simon.

“Alec,” Clary started.

I rolled my eyes. Jace came closer to me and pushed my chest. I was getting almost to the point where I was going to blow up on my best friend. I was willing to just let the punch go but apparently he cant do that.

“Jace this is my sister were fighting over. Because what? Because she said no? SHE SAID NO!” I  yelled.

Now there was a crowed. Among the crowed I saw Magnus Bane. He had a certain kind of look on his face.

“She said no Jace! BIG FREAKING DEAL!” I said and blew a punch to his face.

Jace stumbled back and held his nose. Blood was dripping from it. I easily broke it. That will feel good at practice. He wiped the blood from his face and he punched me in the stomach.

“JACE! STOP!” Mindy yelled.

Jace turned his face behind him and then stormed off. I guess I lost my best friend. A few people like Clary and Simon. I wish Jace could see this whole stupid situation like me. This was my sister. Isabelle. Isabelle Lightwood. She didn’t want to go with Jace after he broke her heart.

I shrugged off people and walked past Magnus. He had a worried look on his face but I didn’t want to stop and talk to him. I walked and just kept going.

Lunch time came and I got my tray and sat down at my usual table. Mindy was with Jace again. I bit into my burger and had a mouthful of grease. Scrumptious. I put it down.

“Are you and Jace at it again?” Clary asked.

I nodded and took a swig of milk. The milk was rotten. I threw it down and got up to throw my trash away. Why did schools have to do this? I walked back to my table and felt jittery. My adrenaline was still pumping.

“Ill be back guys.” I said and walked to the bathroom. I needed to take my pills. I stopped at the vending machine and grabbed a Dr. Pepper.

I walked in the bathroom and thankful that it was empty. I opened my Dr. Pepper and took a sip. I heard the stall open and heard a slight click of a boot. In the mirror I could see Magnus.

He was wearing all black. His hair was sleek and spiked on the bottom of his hair. He walked to the sink and washed his hands.

I reached into my pocket and grabbed my medicine and took out two. I put them on the edge of my tongue and looked at Magnus. He was looking at me suspiciously.

I took a sip of my drink and swallowed  hard.  The pills stuck In my throat and I choked a little. Magnus patted my back. I coughed and breathed in hard.

“Thanks.” I said.

“What were you taking?” He asked me.

“Nothing.” I said and splashed water on my face.

“What were you and that guy fighting over?”  He asked.

“My sister.”

“You like your sister?!”  He asked.

My eyes almost bulged out of my head. I started to laugh. My stomach was already hurting but I laughed even more hurting my abs. I clenched my stomach and stomped on the floor. I snorted and immediately stopped laughing.

I sniffed and fixed my shirt trying not to look at Magnus. He was biting his lip and trying not to laugh. Man did he look good when he bit his lip. I closed my eyes and bit my cheek.

“You never heard that.” I said and walked out of the bathroom and to go find Maya.

Maya was with her Blonde army. Whitney looked at me and she had lust in her eyes.

“Hey Whitney my eyes are here.” I said and she blushed.

I chuckled and I hugged Maya. She held onto me. This just felt so wrong. I stayed with her for the rest of lunch. I went to my next class. The one that I ditched yesterday. When I was walking in the hall a certain name caught in my ears.

“Magnus Bane is so HOT!” A preppy girl said.

“I know he looks so dangerous.” Another said.

I rolled my eyes and kind of felt something but I couldn’t quiet put my finger on it. I walked into my most embarrassing class of all time. Home Economics. Sadly this was a required class.

“How nice of you to join us Alexander  Lightwood.” The teacher said.

I nodded to the woman and there was no seats.

“Take a seat next to Mr. Bane.” She said.

Magnus put his head up and looked at me. He smirked and my stomach moved. I smiled and walked over to him.

“Alright class pull out the large silver bowl. Get out 2 eggs, the butter, milk, and cake mix! Make your mommy’s and daddy’s a cake.”

Magnus pulled out the bowl and I got the eggs and butter. I reached for the milk but a hand was in the way. To say his hand was soft would be an understatement. It was silky soft. I looked at it. I flipped it over and felt the palm. It was even more soft.

He chuckled and looked at me. I blushed and he pulled the milk to the front. I rubbed my nose and was greeted by pain. I winced and pulled out my phone. My reflection was awful. I looked pale and my nose was a little swollen. Maybe it wasn’t broke.

When I felt his hand was I in my own world? Why would I do that?

“What is your number Alec?” Magnus whispered to me as we made the cake.

I gave it to him and he texted me.

Thanks. He texted.

I nodded to him and pulled out the cake. It was burnt.

“I think the cake is muy bueno!” I said.

He laughed and stabbed it with a fork. A plastic one and it broke. I guess this is why men did not bake. Well the straight ones anyway.

“Lets put some pink icing on it to make it look good.” Magnus said.

I spread the icing on it and put my finger in the can of icing. I licked my finger and Magnus was looking at me. He was gnawing on his cheek and I threw some icing on his nose. He laughed and wiped it off.

“You don’t look at people when they eat Magnus.” I said sarcastically.

“Well I like to watch you eat.” It sounded like he said.

I shrugged it off. The bell rang singling the end of the day. Now football practice to see my best friend who is mad at me. This will go lovely.

I walked into the locker room and saw Jace laughing with the guys. I opened my locker and took out my padding and my jersey. I slammed my locker door shut and all eyes went on me.

“Simon, Nate, Kyle.” I said skipping Jace and walked to the stalls to change.

I have this image about myself. Maybe I was turning into a chick. But some guys in there like to stare at you when you change.

I walked back out and the guys looked at me again.

“What the hell is your guys problem?” I snapped.

Nate stepped forward and patted my shoulder. He walked out and so did Kyle. So much for friends. Simon looked at me and Jace and shook his head. He started to walk backward and clasped his hands together.

“Guys you really need to quit this shit. Its high school not middle. Besides this is Isabelle.  Besides Jace I should kick your ass for taking her from me.” Simon said and walked out.

Jace looked at me and I looked at him. I was not going to practice when we were fighting. That was just okay. Jace was my main guy. He was my rock. My wide receiver and I needed him. Man cant function without certain people.

I like to think of football as a life. The ball is you. Keep is away from the bad people and everything is fine. When the bad people fight over the ball then everything is just messed up.

“I want to date Isabelle and she doesn’t want me. She says she needed her heart to heal over Simon.” Jace said looking at his hands.

“Dude, that’s a lie, I know my sister. Please drop this dude. We have known each other since diaper days and we are fighting over a girl. A girl that is my sister, I don’t even like her.” I said.

He tensed up. He pushed me against the lockers and put his forearm to my neck.

“Jace we are not going to do this.” I said and shoved him away. I grabbed the football and walked out of the locker room and onto the field.  I guess we did have some trouble in paradise.

After practice was done Jace stormed off. Maya was waiting on my car in her cheerleading practice uniform.

“Hey babe,” She said to me.

God I didn’t want her anymore. I gave her a quick kiss and drove her home.

“See you tomorrow alright? Ill pick you up.” I said and pulled away.

When I got home my mom was cooking. I ran up the stairs and into my room. I shed my clothes and laid onto my bed. I went down stairs to eat dinner.

“How was school Iz?” She asked.

“Alright,” Was all she said and got up from the table. My mom looked to me and I just shrugged.

“Max?” She said.

“It was so good! I made a new friend her name is Holland Bane! She I pretty she had black hair and pale white skin! She is so funny and she is so tough. We were wrestling and then the teacher made us quit. She almost beat me mom but she didn’t.” He said all in one breath.

Holland Bane?

“There will be NO wrestling with a girl Max.” She said and looked to me.

“How was your day Alec?” She said to me.

“Jace and I fought. That’s about it.”

She rolled her eyes.

I went up stairs and went to bed. But before I could sleep my phone vibrated.

See you tomorrow J -Magnus

I went to bed with a small smile. Magnus would make a good friend…

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

275K 6.7K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
67.8K 2.3K 58
Alec starts a relationship with Magnus Bane the High Warlock of Brooklyn after the unlikely but fateful night when he is dragged to a party by his si...
9.5K 426 22
A sequel to my first story, Born Confused! *__________________* Upon waking up from a year long coma, Alec Lightwood soon learns his life with Magnus...
47.7K 1.6K 34
'sweet little baby in a world full of pain' "why are your hands so cold?" "i don't know. it's like- my mind has frozen. i can't do anything. everythi...