Wrong number NF fanfic

By mimigilliam

662-621-3450: Girl stop playing and help me find my phone. XXX-ZXX-XXX: umm... aren't you texting on your pho... More

chapter one
Part 2
Chapter three
Part 4
Chapter five.
Part 6
Chapter 7
Part 8
Chapter 9
Part ten
Chapter 11
Part 12
Chapter13
Part 14
Chapter 15
Part 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Part 21
Chapter 22
Part 23
Chapter24
Look!!!

Chapter 20

610 14 0
By mimigilliam

(They have known each other for 11 months by the way.)

Nate's POV

I cooked lasagna for Mia. She said she liked my cooking so I decided to cook for her. Once I got everything done I put Netflix on and got some snacks from the pantry. Then she walked through the door. "Something smells good!" She shouts out to me as I walked to the kitchen.

"Yeah I cooked lasagna." I told her as I grab us a bottle of extra sweet tea. She sat down on the couch and I handed her a plate of food. I sat down next to her and put on NCIS. "Oh I love NCIS." "Yeah I know." I told her. She smile and watched tv.

"Gibbs is so fine." She said.

"Whatever." We laughed and joked the whole time we watched tv. She went quiet all of a sudden. I looked over at her to see her watching tv.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Mia." She sighed.

"Nate." I paused the show. She smacked her lips. "Why'd you pause it?"

"What's wrong with you?" "Nothing, I'm having a good time." I gave her a look. "Fine, I-I'm scared." I gave her a confused look. "Scared of what?" "This." She pointing between her and I. "What do you mean?" "I might.." I couldn't hear the rest of her sentence because she whispered it. "Huh?"

"I might like you.." She said and looked away from me.

I stared at her surprise. "Say something." She said looking back at me. "Wow." She really likes me? "Wow?" She repeated after me. I liked her too but what if this doesn't work out, what if-. "That's all you have to say?" She cut me off. "Um." What if I mess this up before we even start?

"I think I should go." She got up. "Wait, no don't go." "I had fun." She said and walked to the door. I got up and tried to stop her but she was already in her car. I sighed. I guess I did mess it up before we even started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 18.7K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
16.5K 1.4K 35
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
208K 1K 194
Mature content
5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...