The Humping Games [The Hunge...

By JackGallow

Katlick Eversweet hopes her name will be drawn for the 69th annual Humping Games. The world will be watching... More

The Humping Games
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Let the Games Begin!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Gatlick
Awards
Christmas Special

The Tributes

507K 7.3K 5.2K
By JackGallow

District 1 & 2 – These are the career tributes, we're talking pros. They've spent their whole life preparing for the nasty encounters in the arena. They study porn and practice on blowup dolls to prepare. Anyone that finds themselves facing one of these tributes had better come at them hard. They've memorized the Kama Sutra and they're not afraid to show their skills.

     Glimmer is the female from District 1. Her name suits her, as her sex appeal glimmers like a star. Her sister Glitter won last year's Humping Games and now works as a stripper in the Capitol's biggest club.

     Jack is the male tribute from District 1. His antics are legendary. He's hung like a rhino and can drop a woman's pants with just a look. He hopes to find work in the adult film industry after the Humping Games.

District 3 – 10 – Let's get real. Nobody cares about them.

District 11 – We don't joke about Rue. She's off limits.

District 12 – The infamous drunken horndogs. Heyhey was the last person from this district to win the Humping Games. He captured the hearts of the nation by taking on all contestants, male and female. He was an unstoppable beast that humped his way to the top like a champ.

     Katlick Eversweet, female tribute. She's the shy girl just waiting for the chance to let her sexiness come alive. She doesn't stand much of a chance, but her heart is in the right place. When the games begin, she'll be ready to pounce on the nearest stud.

     Pita, male tribute. Bread man. He came out strong with a wiener flash from the train. The world will be waiting to see if he can keep it up – get it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
14.4K 621 14
Hermione is familiar with fighting: for respect, for attention, for justice. She's even made a career of it; working on behalf of creatures and being...
141K 2.5K 69
Short stories containing fluff and smut. Sometimes i get an idea in my head for a random story, i will put them here i dont know when and how many ti...
19.6K 510 20
Abby decides to add two new members to the ALDC team, but instead of girls, she adds two boys, Johnny Orlando and Jaheem Pacer. What will happen to t...