𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 [𝗻𝗼𝗮𝗵 𝘀𝗰...

By nataliadyersgothgf

𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 - #𝟭 𝗶𝗻 𝗡𝗢𝗔𝗛𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣 #𝟭 𝗶𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘅𝗿𝗲𝗮... More

ONE
INTRO
TWO
THREE
FOUR
PLAYLIST
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
011
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
Epilogue
𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 !!
𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 !!
100k

FIFTY FOUR

5.1K 109 236
By nataliadyersgothgf

TYSM FOR 10K!!!!
important a/n at the end
also PLEASE go sign the petition that's in my feed and i'm going to link it here in the comments

Y/N POV

Jade got invited to a huge frat party and since Noah is staying for the weekend, we all decided to go. It's almost 11 pm and you can hear the music blasting from the dorms. It's all of our's first real college party so I'm kind of excited. I mean, when I was in highschool I never did stuff like this. Jade and I went all out on our outfits. Not dressy or formal, just stylish and put together. 

"You ready to meet up with the boys?" Jade asks from her desk as I reenter the room.

"Yeah." I reply. Noah, Luke, and Jake have been hanging out all day since they haven't seen each other in forever. When everything was going good last year, Jake and Noah were like brothers so it's nice to see them together again.

"Have you heard about Luke's new girlfriend?" Jade asks.

"WHAT?" I yell, surprised.

"He just asked her out and stuff so I have no idea how it's going, but from what Jake's told me they seem really happy." Jade says with a smile.

"I'm so happy for him. He hasn't been himself lately. It's nice to see him like that." I reply smiling widely. 

"IS THAT NOAH SCHNAPP??" I hear someone yell from down the hallway. I chuckle and bite back a smile. As weird as it sounds, I kind of missed that. Obviously I never got noticed, but it was so cool to see Noah interact with his fans and to see how kind he is. 

Jade and I finally reach where the group is and Noah is taking pictures with a bunch of different people. When he sees me his face lights up and he ignores the people crowding around him. He walks over and wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug. 

"I missed that." Noah whispers down to me.

"Me too." I whisper back with a smile.

"Come on guys, we gotta go if we want to make it on time." Jade tells us.

*****

Music blasts around us and I can't hear anything but it. Noah has one arm draped over my shoulders and we're screaming the lyrics that I barely know. Jade and Jake are making out somewhere and Luke disappeared a while ago. I never would have thought frat parties would have really been my thing, but I'm having a lot of fun. 

Noah and I are wasted. Like, the amount of beers we had is concerning, but it's just a short walk back to the dorms so we should be good. Besides, Luke never drinks so he'll be able to get us there if things go wrong. 

"I love you." Noah yells to me and stops dancing to stand still. It's kinda hard to do considering that everyone around is is moving every direction. 

"I love you." I reply smiling like an idiot.

Before I know it, Noah smashes he lips onto mine. Of course, I kiss back and our lips move in sync. My heart is racing and I'm overjoyed with the happiness of his lips being on mine. I haven't felt like this in a while and it's amazing. 

I pull away and take his hand, leading him away from where the big part of the crowd is. Noah catches on and picks my up and I wrap my legs around his torso, beginning to kiss his neck. We reach the door to the basement and he fumbles for the handle. Noah opens it and we go downstairs. As soon as we reach the bottom step he throws the two of us onto the couch. Luckily no one else is here and I think he locked the door at the top of the staircase. Hopefully. His lips attack my neck and I hum in pleasure.

He pulls away and stares down at me, his hazel eyes glistening in the dim light. 

"I've missed this." is all he says but his words slur due to his complete drunkenness .

"Me tooo. I missed everything about you and our relationship. I'm just glad we have it. And each other." I add.

"Yeah. You're the only girl I'd want to do this with." Noah says with a smirk.

"I better be." I giggle. (Ik i've said that i hate that word which i do but it fit please don't attack me i hate it too.)

"I don't know what I would have done if you didn't call me before I got on the plane."

"I don't know what I would have done either." 

"Well let's not think about it anymore. We have each other now and that's all that matters."

"Mhm." I reply, laughing as he continues to kiss my neck.

Let's hope the door was locked.

*****

My head rests on Noah's shoulder as an Uber drives us to the airport. Even though I know it's inevitable, I'm still sad that he's leaving. I keep telling myself that I'm not going to cry but I know I will. Everyone else has already said their goodbyes, so it's just him and I going to the airport. We decided to give long distance a chance, which I've always said we should do, but Noah finally realized that it's our only option if we want to continue with our relationship, so of course he gave in. I never really knew why he was so against it. Noah claimed that it's like dating a ghost and that he should know because he's done it before. I never pushed the subject and I don't think I will.

"I don't want you to go." I mumble to him.

"Oh, so now you want me to go to UCLA?" Noah jokes.

"Nooo, it's not that. These past few days have been the best of my life and I understand that you have to go. In fact I want you to go, which doesn't make any sense. I don't know.."

"No, I get it. But don't worry because I'm determined to make long distance work for as long as it needs to." Noah says finally, which is adorable.

I nod and sigh. 

*****

"I don't want you to go." I laugh while crying.

"I know sunshine." Noah says as he wipes away my tears. I will never get tired of him calling me that. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my small waist. I know he has to leave me soon, but I never want to love his arms. All I want is for him to come back to my dorm with me and just lay with me. That's all I want. But, I know that can't happen. 

"Please don't leave me." I whisper almost to myself as the tears overtake me. I know I look like an idiot standing in the middle of an airport crying my eyes out in the arms of my boyfriend, but I could care less. 

"I know baby, but I have to." Noah says, wiping the tears away again. 

Noah leans down and plants a kiss on my lips. I kiss him back and our lips linger. I don't want him to go. A voice over the intercom announces that the flight Noah has to be on will start boarding in ten minutes and I know that this is it, this is when he leaves me.

"Be safe." I tell him, standing back and looking him up and down. It sounds really weird...but I'm proud of him. 

"I will. I love you." Noah says.

"I love you." I say and I really, truly mean it. Noah is the only boy I want, the boy I can see my future with and the one I want to share it with. 

He pulls back and kisses me on the forehead before turning around and walking towards the escalator that will take him to security and then to his gate where he'll get on the plane. Where he'll leave and I'll be left without him. 

Don't turn around. Don't turn around.

He turns around and I can see the tears falling down his cheeks, which only increase my own. 

'Bye, I love you, sunshine.' Noah mouths and I smile through the tears, waving to him.

He smiles and turns around one last time, walking away and out of my sight.

Even though it feels like my body has been robbed of air, like all I want to do is cry, I manage to smile. I smile because the boy that I love is mine and I am his and that we don't have to pretend.

My wish came true.

I will always have him.

a/n -

this is weird but i lowkey imagine like the credits rolling and this song starting.

and with that another book comes to an end. but don't worry i'll be posting the first few intro chapters of my new book soon so make sure to look out for it. also, thank you to the people who always voted and commented as soon as i updated, i love you guys. epilogue next chapter and
my new book won't be like my others so stay tuned!!

what would you guys want for the epilogue?? if you have any ideas or anything please comment them bc i need some inspiration!!!

<3 lilia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.1K 20
❝𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋, 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍.❞ ╳╳╳╳ ʬʬ𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈... ᜰ 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫𝑺 ᜰ ↳𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌...
58.3K 1.3K 35
"𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚" 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣☼︎ [𝖥𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿] [𝖲𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖾]
34K 1.2K 28
𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧�...
151K 2.6K 34
"he had the most beautiful hazel eyes" noah schnapp x reader