𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.

Galing kay ijustsmokedutches

"𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥?" 𝐌𝐚𝐲 2020 Higit pa

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 + 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞
𝟭
𝟮
𝟯
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
REASURRANCE BOOK 2
OOP

8

479 31 3
Galing kay ijustsmokedutches

y'all probably not gonna like this. Vote. New characters though.

𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧
-𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
2:23am
----------

"grandma what you cooking?" i walked in and seen my aunt dee.

she came up to me rubbing on me "wanna play a game?" she unbuckled my pants.

"STOP MY MOMMY SAID NO" a 10 year old me yelled as she started doing nasty things to me.

-------
i woke up and sat up.

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 . 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

i shook my head seeing tiyah in my bed. ion know why i started tearing up. she really did that to me and ian even protect myself.

i got up and went to the bathroom, i looked at myself in the mirrior.

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞?

i shook my head sitting on the toilet seat. i rubbed my face and the tears.

𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩.

i seen tiyah come in rubbing her eyes. we bought an apartment together today, cause why not?

"baby you okay?" she said.

"yea go back im boutta come back"

i got up and followed her to the bed. i haven't told anyone this and the more ion tell nobody the more anger and hurt ima feel.

"i gotta get sum off my chest tiyah" i turned on the night light.

"what is it?" she sat up.

"when i was 10. i came home from school, i used to live with my grandma in brooklyn. my aunt dee was there cooking so im like okay cool. she started rubbing on me and shit and she did nasty things to me talking about 'playing a game' . i feel so ashamed of myself and all this pressure i got . y'all wonder why i am such a bitch to woman and im goofy."

she was crying and then hugged me. "why you crying ti?" i sat her on top of me.

"cause i feel bad. you couldn't really do anything." she wiped her tears. i laid in between her legs and started kissing on her neck.

"i love you tiyah. lemme show you." i sucked on her neck leaving hickeys. her soft lil moans filled the air.

i took off her pants "you don't sleep with panties?"

"i let my girl breathe"

"you want me to do it?" i asked. with tiyah, i ask her permission to do stuff.

she shook her head yes and i ate her and fingered her for a good 5 mintues. she came 2 times talking about she can't take it. lay yo ass down!

i chuckled letting up , i let her suck my fingers cause why not? i kissed her before getting up.

"wanna shower together?" i asked.

"yes" she got up.

i let her get in first cause she shy. ole shy ass lil girl. i got in behind her and started washing.

"i love you" i kept washing.

"i love you too. i have nightmares about the shootout" she turnt to me.

tears escape her eyes as she hugged me. "shhh baby i got you. we not in the hood anymore. we gonna be alright" i kissed her forehead.

"knowing niggas was after you and you got shot. i heard you when you said "fuck this shit im just gonna die" taymore." she cried heavier.

"im here for you tiyah ion know what you want me to say about that. that time of my life i wanted to die." I truthfully said.

it stayed silent for the rest of the time as we just hugged. when we got out we just really didn't wanna change.

"im sorry" i turned over falling asleep.

i know i hurt her, i just feel it. i miss my grandma and pops. shit eat me up at nights.

i turned back to watch her sleep.

𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

--------

𝐓𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞
2:34pm
-----------

taymore and i finished decorating the apartment and just finally sat down. we intertwined our fingers laying down.

"i felt you shaking last night. was it a dream ?" he looked down at his phone.

"yea it's nothing now." i smiled.

𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬🥺

𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚🤥- 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲?

𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞💗- 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡🖤- 𝐛𝐞𝐭

𝐛𝐫𝐢- 𝐞𝐡𝐡 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬?

𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚🤥- 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧,
𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞.

i sighed "party today at the park." . i got up getting ready.

"you sure you wanna go? you don't gotta go because they told you too" he changed his shirt into a wife beater keeping the black sweats he has on.

"im fine taymore" i eyed him annoyed. i'll be fine as kayla said i can't be scared of one shootout.

𝐊𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡🖤

𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚. 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲
𝐝𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭
𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨, 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨.

𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐞.

Lord knows I don't wanna go. seeing taymore like that then him saying he'll just die hurt me.

he came up to me "look at me tiyah" his deep voice said. i turned around "wassup" i put on my lipgloss.

"im sorry, for everything i put you through." he hugged me.

"it's okay" i hugged him back. "just stay near me okay mamas? if kayla pull you away pull back. that girl not gonna be the reason something happens to my wife right?" he looked in my eyes.

"no sir..." i kissed his lips. "go get dressed nothing too grown." he said.

"korian gon be there?" i asked.

"yea, he might shake sum he might not. never know with that nigga. that's my cousin though" he shrugged as i put some sweats and a tee body suit on.

𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬
5:23pm
------------

"what the fuck you mean i paved the way though Angelica? I been there when you was outta surgery" I moved my head around taymore who was holding me and Tiyah back.

"no because you was talking about me on your live" she srunched her face up.

"how we was talking about you but you been in cali fucking with opps and not texting us back?" i jumped to her but arms wrapped around me.

seeing it was lee i calmed down. "angie your doing the most , both of you are. y'all have an wack ass unnecessary beef that can be solved with words." tiyah walked off with taymore.

"tiyah really you gonna side with her?" I mugged. she turned on her heels "ion side with nobody not even my nigga. Im neutral and will stay that." she turned back walking off.

"Tiyah what you don't know is that i have messages about her talking about you" angie pulled out her phone .

tiyah turned back walking to angie "don't you dare angie" i shot a glare.

tiyah read all the shit i said about her "really mikayla? so you was wishing they shot me instead of your nigga? ight im outta here. KORIAN WE BOUNCING." she walked off with taymore.

korian and some girl walked off.

"tiyah where you going?" I yelled.

kaash and joog left out too "HOME BITCH. FUCK YOU DON'T HIT MY LINE, AND FUCK THAT FIGHTING SHIT THAT SHIT DEAD AND LAME. STAY AWAY FROM ME" she stuck her head out the window.

she tucked it back in all of them left. unique fixed her box sunglasses walking out with kentrell and lee.

i followed behind "aht aht, dont follow. tiyah my cousin in law and you gonna pull that shit? we done mikayla, we dead ." lee turned behind me.

he walked up on me "i always wanted to do this shit too" he put his hand on my heart ripping it.

"taking my love back, you anit shit anyway." he shook his head walking off.

"damn" everyone said.

not only have i lost all my bestfriends and boyfriend. i fucked up the most important relationship.

as they got in the car we heard gunshots and everyone run. i felt a sharp pain shoot in my body and someone pick me up.

i held my chest moving my hand away "tell my momma i love her" i saw it was my ex ottis.

"kayla stay awake for me baby" we got in the back seat and the driver sped off.

my breathing started getting heavier and slower "tell- tell tiyah im sorry . and i fucked up and love her" i struggled to get out.

"tell lee i love him so much" i let a tear slip as my eyes get heavier.

"goodbye ottis."

he slapped me softly making me open my eyes "shut that up girl breath, breathe mama!" he said.

he had his belt tight around my chest with his hoodie. once we got to the hospital he carried me inside running.

"HELP" he yelled out crying. ottis and i once had a child, but i miscarried. he left me after, he explained to me why .

they laid me on the stretcher "Im sorry ottis" I struggled to get out. i kept my eyes open as much as possible.

"what's your name love" they quickly ran me into the room.

"Mikayla" i gulped "Shree Morris" .

"Okay you're gonna be okay , okay baby? i want you to breathe and stay calm. keep your eyes open we are going to put you under anesthesia." the doctor cut my shirt.

i kept my eyes open as they put the mask on "count to 10" she said.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8......." i fell asleep.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭.

tiyah rushed through the hospital doors running into ottis arms.

"she was giving up, they said she hasn't gave up yet tiyah" ottis rubbed her back.

"ottis what did she say?" I cried.

"she said tell you she loves you, and someone named lee?..." ottis w

"that's me" lee spoke up.

"she said she's sorry for everything and she loves you. she said she's sorry she fucked up" ottis let go.

Tiyah noticed all the blood on his shirt "how long has it been?" she asked.

"2 hours" ottis replied. A nurse came in "family of Mikayla?"

"That's us" taymore spoke up.

"She lost a lot of blood. she did survive after the belt and hoodie wrapped around her , it did cause a slight bruise. She has slipped in a coma though, it's up to her if she wants to wake up now or later" The nurse said before walking out.

Nobody said anything, lee walked out without saying a word.

Lee was acting like he didn't care , at the moment at least... but really he will be here at 5 am, bringing chapstick, her favorite blanket she has back at their crib, and baby wipes to wipe her clean.

He told himself he will wash her face, apply her raw shea butter and aloe vera she always applies. fix her hair, talk to her for a good hour or so, get in the bed and sleep with her.

Lee was behind the wheel just staring at the road. He knew if kayla was gone, his life was gone.

He thought to himself what he did earlier was fucked up and could've been handled differently. Knowing that another nigga had to keep her alive and had him tell her she love me ate him up inside.

𝐋𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬
7:47pm
-----------

"korian please get off my FUCKING LINE IF ALL YOU GONNA DO IS LIE TO ME! FUCK YOU" i yelled into my phone before hanging up.

i threw my phone to my wall, i went up to take my pills. niggas got me fucking fucked up.

i heard my now half cracked phone , i pulled off my screen protector.

𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧🥺
𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲...

i declined it drinking water with my pill. my phone blew up with text

-𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩

-𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡?

-𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧-𝐢𝐧-𝐥𝐚𝐰. 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱.

-𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫
20 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 16 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

-𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞.

-𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐨
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔. 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 14 𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜.

-𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

i turned my phone, he does have a point. i'm being hella inscure, we been together for 6 years.

--------
𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐝𝐚𝐲.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

539K 28.7K 52
𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘐𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘰...
269K 11K 18
"𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬." - 𝐲𝐛 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝙽𝚊𝚒𝚒 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒...
14.4K 347 16
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚖 , 𝚗𝚊𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 .. ꨄ
248K 17.8K 35
"𝖠𝗇𝗒𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁." | 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚢𝙽𝚊𝚒𝚒 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 © 2020 | - Book II COMPLETE