Love Matters Most {Ziall Sick...

By Zayniac420

This was a requested book: Management wants all of the boys to find girlfriends but Zayn loves Niall too much... More

Ch.1 Get That Girl
Ch.2 I'd Fake For You
Ch.4 Take Care

Ch.3 Broken

1.2K 35 3
By Zayniac420

Nialls POV

I quickly bolted into Zayn's room all angry for him faking to try and have a suitable conversation with him.

"Zayn!" I said holding my throat from the pain it gave me from yelling.

"Go away." Zayn said with his head in the pillows.

"Excuse me? What the fuck were you thinking?" I said walking up closer to Zayn.

"I was trying to be a good friend for you!" Zayn said looking at me in the eye.

"Oh well you didn't really succeed because i'm here actually feeling like crap but no one believes me because they believed your crappy lies instead!" I said coughing in between.

"It's not my fault you got sick!" Zayn yelled at me.

"You're fucking insane!" I yelled throwing a shoe at him near his bed.

"Just get the fuck out and deal with your problems elsewhere!" Zayn yelled trying to push me out of his room.

"Don't touch me!" I whispered slapping away Zayn's hand.

"Then get out!" Zayn said pushing me again.

Before I knew it, we were both shoving each other off and on. I was so grumpy and tired and I just couldn't handle anything and Zayn was just too bothered so we just let loose on each other. One leg up, one arm up, one to the stomach, one to the leg. That's pretty much how it went.

And of course I threw some things at him and left his room a mess on purpose. We ended up where I was on the bed coughing hard and Zayn locked himself in his mini bathroom in his room so we could separate ourselves.

I was honestly feeling so sick at that point. I felt like dying right there on that bed. I had a sore throat, I was coughing like crazy and I had no one there. Or just when I thought I had no one there, I heard the bathroom door open. I looked up to see Zayn with tears in his eyes approaching me slowly.

"I'm so sorry." Zayn said sniffling with his eyes watering.

"Its ok. Why'd you fake though?" I said in a whisper.

"I didn't want you to feel threatened. Ni, you're my best friend and i'm basically in love with you in a bromance-ish way."

"Really?" I whispered.

"Yeah. And i'm so sorry. I just couldn't stand being with another girl instead of you, even if it didn't have to be real. You're my bro, and I hate seeing us separated like that."

"Thanks bro. And it's ok." I said giving him a sympathetic look.

I was going to say something else too, but I got interrupted from all of my coughing and by the time I was finished with it, I had no more voice left. Zayn thought I was mad at him again for a second but then I pointed to my throat signaling the fact that it was no longer functioning properly.

As far as I knew, me and Zayn made up, but we hadn't made up with the rest of the boys. We werent really sure how that would work out, but I was so goddamn tired and my voice wasn't going to be good for another few hours so I just went to bed with Zayn right beside me in his room.

Liams POV

I wasn't sure what was going on with Zayn and Niall, but we were still pretty pissed. It was about 5 hours later and Zayn or Niall still hadn't talked to us. I wasn't sure about Harry or Louis, but I was getting fed up and I needed to know what was going to happen.

Were we going to stay mad at each other for days or was someone going to come and be the bigger man? Just when I thought that nothing was going to happen for no, I saw Zayn walk out looking very ashamed.

"Hey.. lads. I'm really sorry for what I did. It was really selfish, but I can't say sorry about my feelings. Sometimes they take over me and im sorry for that." Zayn said standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Well, it's good. Thought you'd never come down." I said making a little seat for him at our table.

"Well, I had a change. And I also came to tell you guys that I promise Niall isn't faking." he seems really sick.

"But how do we know you're not lying to us now?" I asked.

"I know i'll be hard to trust, but I promise you guys, he's not faking. And i'm getting kind of worried because his cough is getting worse and he seems to be developing a fever." Zayn said.

"I believe you." Louis said getting up and giving him a hug.

"Yeah me too. Just please, never lie like that again. We care about you bro, so when one of us gets sick we get kinda worried." Harry said hugging me.

I got up too. "Yeah. Thanks for the apology." I said giving Zayn hug.

"So whats wrong with Niall again?" Louis said.

"He seems to be getting really sick." Zay said biting his lip.

"Like, how sick are we talking?" Harry asked.

"Not like death sick, or hospital sick, but like... it's worse than a cold. He sounds really congested and he has a slight fever I think." Zayn said.

Before one of us even said anything, we heard about 6-7 sneezes in Zayns room. That was my call. I was going into daddy direction mode and no one could stop me.

"Harry get some tissues and a blanket, Zayn check if Niall is ok, Louis get the thermometer and, i'll come with you too Zayn." I said.

As we walked into the room we saw Niall with his face buried into his arm. He as sneezing like crazy.

"Hey Niall, you ok?" I said rubbing Nialls back.

"He lost his voice." Zayn said getting the tissues and blanket that Harry brought.

"Here blow your nose." Harry said holding the tissue up to Nialls nose.

Niall was at his weakest state right now. All he wanted to do was sleep. He was pretty hot too.

"Can't sleep yet Niall. Gotta take your temperature." I said getting the thermometer from Louis' hands.

"Open up." I said.

Niall couldn't open his mouth though. If he did he would end up coughing in my face or any of the other boys faces too. I told Louis to get another thermometer that can be used by his armpits or ear.

When Louis finally brought that back i took Nialls temperature and got the result.

"102.5" is what I told the lads.

"God thats really high." Louis said.

"Niall how are you feeling?" Harry asked.

Niall tried to give a little whisper, but all that came out was wet loud coughs. His body racked with each one as he coughed harder and harder never stopping.

"I think we should get some water for him." Zayn said patting Nialls back to help him reduce his coughs.

"Ill get some." Louis volunteered.

"Thanks." we all said back.

"Hey you're gonna be ok. Just relax ok? It'll be over soon" Zayn said trying to comfort him.

Niall looked absolutely miserable. I wished we had listened to him earlier. He had an actual voice then and he was still a bit of his happy leprechaun self. Now he was just cold, hurting, and sad.

I saw Niall try to fall asleep after Zayn comforted him. But he seemed really fidgety for some reason. Then it finally clicked to me, he must've been freezing! Niall was only in a tank top when he first came here and right now he was in the bed with a thin piece of the cover over him. Knowing Niall, he would've said something about him feeling cold, but he had no voice so thats why he never said anything.

"Hey, Zi I think Ni's cold. Can you pass me that blanket Lou brought?" I asked Zayn.

"Yeah sure." he said handing me he blanket.

I told Zayn that he could wrap Niall in the blankets instead of me, he probably felt more comfortable with Zayn doing it instead.

Louis then walked back in with the cold glass of water. We were gonna stay here to take care of Niall, but with the little strength he had he texted us in a group conversation asking us if he could sleep in his room by himself.

Niall was always like this when he was sick. he preferred his privacy (with Zayn) so he wouldn't feel as weak. Niall always felt so self conscious when he was sick, and no one knew why. Probably because he thought he always looked like shit when he was sick, but he really didn't. He looked absolutely fine when he a sick other than other things that other sick people would have. (runny nose, puffy eyes and sweat.)

I told Louis to bring Niall to his bed because of how tired he was. hen he could get some rest and hopefully feel better. With that, Zayn, Harry and me went to go to our beds trusting Louis to bring Niall to sleep.

Louis POV

I was left with the responsibility to bring Niall to his bed. I wasn't even sure if Niall could walk with the way how he was feeling tired but I helped him anyways. I decided to communicate with Niall with how he was feeling. I brought Niall to his bed with his tissues, blanket, and water just in case.

I also had to give Niall some medicine too so he would start feeling better. I was gonna go to my room to sleep separately, but Niall looked so lonely as I walked out the door and I couldn't bring myself to leave him alone so I slept in the same bed as him.

Luckily, I was immune to most sickness for now because I got my flu shot. But just in case Niall woke up feeling really sick, I would be there to help comfort him.

Authors Note:

Don't worry it isn't over yet 😂😂😂. I just wanted to wish all of you guys a Merry Christmas today! Hope you have fun with family or with anything else you are doing. Love, xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 439 12
luke loves to draw, and michael becomes his muse → lowercase intended ← ⇔ warning: gore ? ⇔
12.3K 696 9
Having a full time job as a Youtuber is difficult, but Harry makes it work because he gets to do his favorite thing in the world - cook. When his man...
215K 5.3K 31
Possibly returning to this story?
331K 5.4K 47
I will do any requests! Have to be Larry and has to be Louis sick!