{ร—.Crossmare OneShots.ร—}

By 1243_Unknown_1243

So this OneShot is about Crossmare, obviously. but! there's no sub Cross! i grew tired of it, i noticed how m... More

Welcome!
Happy Crossmare Anniversary!
~Cuddles~
!NOTE!
I'm sorry
!VOTE!
I welcome you back to this book!
It was just a Nightmare.

Loving!Cross x Corrupted Scared!Nightmare

2.4K 101 40
By 1243_Unknown_1243

Requested by: @TOCThaha

I'm still working on the other one but this one seems easier for me.
____________________________________

          *.◇Noone's POV◇.*

Nightmare had been feeling not himself lately. He kept having memories back then when he wasn't.... This. He was curled up in bed, his tentacles were wrapped around himself. He thought about the memeories when he and his brother were.. brotherly friends. Where he had bullies. He sighed quietly, inwardly missing his brother, Dream.

He sighed tiredly as he slowly looked around his room silently, not feeling like doing anything today. He usually didn't feel this sad. He found it odd that he was so sad he didn't feel like doing anything.

He sighed silently as he soon forced himself to get up from bed and leave his room. He went downstairs and into the kitchen to make some coffee for himself. Maybe that would help to make him feel better.

Nightmare reached up for a shelf to take his black mug as he placed it down on the counter and reached over for the kettle, taking it and held the bitter coffee in his mug.

He hummed silently to himself to keep himself awake as he set the kettle down, picking up his mug as he sipped on his coffee while ignoring the loud noises coming from the living room - apparrently the others were playing PlayStation while yelling at eachother/aka fighting.

He leaned against the counter as he slowly looked around the kitchen and noticed how he was the only one in there. He honestly felt relieved about it since the others were usually loud most of the times and breaking things in the kitchen.

Him thinking about it made him feel annoyed. Nightmare shook the thought out of his head and sighed softly as he sipped the last of his coffee before he began cleaning his mug in the sink and then placing it back to where it usually lays.

He decided to go in OuterTale since he had nothing better to do. Besides Error told him it would help him relax in OuterTale since it was relaxing to be there.

Nightmare summoned a portal infront of him as he soon went through the portal and looked around the place he appeard in while the portal behind him disappeard immediately.

Everything was quiet. No loud noises were heard. He sighed quietly in relief as he shoved his hands into his pockets and began walking around quietly.

He soon reached a cliff as he sat down at the end of the edge, staring up at the stars. His tentacles were limp behind him as he was cross-legged.

Everything was peaceful and quiet. A small smile formed on his face, feeling atleast calm and a little relaxed.

That was until he heard someone yelling from behind, it sounded.. Very similar. He frowned as he slowly looked behind him.

That's where he saw them. Ink, Dream and Blue. He noticed that Dream looked like he didn't want to fight while Blue and Ink looked determined.

He frowned slightly in annoyance. "What do you guys want?" He hissed silently as his tentacles began twitched around to show that he wasn't in mood to fight and that he was tired/annoyed.

"We, the star sanses, want to stop you!" Blue said, smiling proudly, Ink just got his broomy ready with an evil smile while Dream was in the background, staying silent. Not wanting to fight his brother.

"Hey gu--" Before Dream could even continue with his sentence, he soon heard the two yell as they ran towards Nightmare.

Nightmare froze for a moment before he quickly got up from his sitting position, and before the two could attack him, he quickly teleported away from them.

He noticed how his brother tried convincing them to stop, knowing he didn't like fighting his brother. He watched them silently while his tentacles slowly began to sharpen, getting ready to attack in case they managed to ignore Dream. And they sadly did.

Ink teleported behind Nightmare while Blue teleported infront of him, swaying his broomie at him and Blue summoned his gaster blaster behind the other.

Nightmare watched them as he noticed how everything went in slow-motion. He was confused but also wary as well as his two tentacles suddenly stabbed through Ink and Blue's arms as he quickly teleported out of the way so the both of them attacked them selves accidentally. Ink and Blue cried out in pain as they fell to the ground, their arms bleeding badly.

Dream winced slightly at the scene, his eyes widening "G-Cuys!" He called out, quickly teleporting over to them as he kneeled down, healing both of them, and while doing that, he quickly glanced over at his brother, as if he was convincing him to teleport away while he could.

Nightmare instantly understood as he teleported back to the castle before any bad things could happend. He sighed loudly in relief before slowly glancing around. He took note of how he was in the living room.

He noticed Cross sitting at the couch, being on his phone. He silently watched him for a moment before he slowly went upstairs to his room, his tentacles slowly swaying around behind him.

Cross noticed Nightmare as he looked over, tilting his head to the side in confusion. He noticed how his boss seemed to be looking... Off. Soon enough, he got up from the couch and began silently following him.

Once Nightmare reach his room, he then shut the door behind him and walked over to his bed, flopping down as he sat on his bed.

Cross watched Nightmare leave into his room as he stopped infront the now closed door. He stared silently at the door. He was trying to listen about what was going on and if Nightmare was okay - he was obviously worried about his boss.

Nightmare hugged his knees to his chest as he hid his face between his knees, tearing up as he cried quietly as he felt pain coming from his chest, he had a headache as well as he slowly looked at his hands. He noticed how his goop slowly started to disappear. His cyan eye were now two soft purple eyes. They were small.

Cross frowned slightly when he could hear crying coming from the other's room as he slowly yet hesitantly reached a hand up as he knocked on the door gently. "Boss? Are you okay?" He asked softly in a gentle tone, tilting his head to the side a little.

Nightmare froze slightly when he suddenly heard gentle knocks coming from the room, making him slowly tilt his head over to stare at the door for a moment while he tried to hold back his cries. He heard Cross' voice, asking if he was okay. "I-I'm, fine.." He lied, hoping Cross would leave. Cross heard Nightmare and he knew that he obviously wasn't fine.

He sighed softly as he gently placed his hand on the door handle. "Can I come in?" He asked slowly yet softly at the same time as he stared at the door, his unmatched pupils unknowingly glowing a little. 

Nightmare gulped quietly and shook his head, even though he knew Cross couldn't see him. "No.. Why don't y-you just go and h-hang out w-with the others?" He mumbled, trying his best to not make it obvious that he was crying. 

He furrowed his brows before he turned for the handle while saying, "I'm coming in..." he opened the door slowly. Revealing a small creepy creak from the door as he peeked his head in. Nightmare froze as his eyes widened when he saw the door opening. He looked around for a moment before he quickly grabbed the blanket and covered himself with it before the other could see him.

Cross tilted his head to the side in confusion when he saw Nightmare hiding himself for some odd reason. "Night..?" He called out quietly as he slowly went inside the room and shut the door behind himself. He then slowly went over to the bed, sitting down.

Cross noticed how Nightmare was trying to ignore him. He sighed softly as he shifted into a cross-legged position while watching him for a moment before he slowly yet hesitantly reached over for the blanket and tugged at it a little, tugging it off the smaller.

Nightmare squeaked quietly as he tried holding onto the blanket as he wanted to keep himself hidden, but it sadly didn't go well since Cross managed to tug the blanket off of him. 

Cross' eyes widened as his unmatched pupils shrunk slightly for a moment as he stared at the smaller in shock, his soul beating fast. "N-Nightmare..?" Cross muttered in surprise. Nightmare stared up at him, it was.. Weird to see the other taller now when he was usually the tall one here.

He gulped softly as he looked away, furrowing his brows as he looked away from him. "I-I... It.." He couldn't find any right sentence to say. He hated the way Cross stared at him, it annoyed and bothered him alot. 

He sighed silently as he slowly reached over and wrapped his arms around the smaller, pulling him into his lap as he hugged him, nuzzling him gently. "What happened..? What's wrong?" He asked slowly.

Nightmare tensed up slightly when Cross hugged him but he slowly hugged him back, burying his face into his chest and sighed. "N-Nothing.." He answered quietly as he curled up close to the taller.

Cross watched the small one cuddle into him. He wasn't even surprised nor shocked to feel the small one being cold. He reached over and grabbed the blanket. He then wrapped the blanket around Nightmare gently. He figured out the smaller didn't want to talk about it, so he didn't say anything about it.

"You should rest.." He spoke softly in a gentle tone as he rubbed Nightmare's back in a comforting way, gently stroking his skull with his other hand as he began humming a small lullaby for the poor small skeleton.

A small yawn escaped Nightmare's mouth as his hands were still wrapped around the other, hugging him tightly as his eyes slowly shut close.

Cross noticed as he continued to hum a small lullaby, noticing how the small one slowly drifted off to sleep. He smiled a little as he gently placed him down on the bed - though he realized that the smaller didn't let him go.

He sighed softly as he slowly laid down, hugging the small one protectively and close. He closed his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep. They both were now sleeping peacefully.

                 .*_The End_*.

____________________________________

I hope it's good!
Sorry my updates are slow - I'm lazy sometimes and refuse to write a one-shot bUt hEre wE aRe! DoNe!
1820 WoRds!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 37.8K 89
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 34.2K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
773K 47.4K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
701K 15.7K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.