Relation ship

Por SweetLily621

boys love Más

New Friend
Close Friend
Are they Friends or?
Best Friend
Are we Friends
My Crazy Friends
Puppy Love
Sweet Friend
Love you Friend
Jealous
My Puppy
My Love
Equal in Love
Happy

Introduction

1.3K 12 0
Por SweetLily621

Love is beautiful only if it's mutual. If you are lucky its forever. Its OhmNanon fanfiction. characters in this story is ohmNanon but story is entirely fictional and no resemblance to ohm nanon and their life, its purely my imaginary clowns illusional ideas residing in my brain after seeing their chemistry, biology and physical relationship in the series and interviews. Images are not mine, credit to the concern owners. Sorry for my english grammatical errors and typo errors, english is not my mother tongue.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

317K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
659K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...