A spider in riverdale

Por Spiderfan92

My name is Peter Parker, some of you might know my story, and some of you doesn't, this isn't the story about... Mais

Cast
Before Riverdale pt.1
Before Riverdale pt.2
Before riverdale pt.3
Before Riverdale pt.4 (end prequel)
Moving to Riverdale
New school, new start
new home, secrets and dancing
Dances, partying and betrayal
Spiderman, friends, comfort and a dead body
Brand new day, same drama
Peprally and new friendships
Newspaper and dating
A sticky situation, You were right
Revenge
Anger and breakup
I hate you Peter Parker and superheroes
Breaking the law......again
Movie night
Reveal yourself Peter Parker
Dinner party, secrets revealed
Who was my father?
Trailerpark, old romances and kissing
Parker luck
Protection squad
So yeah, that happend
Manhunt or you could say girlhunt
School night?, lets go clubbing
Police?, what now
girlfriend? And planning a babyshower
Work it out
The whyte wyrm and a babyshower
Untitled part
The best worst guide ever and I'm so sorry
Jugheads birthday, the one with all the drama
New day, old faces
The punishment and a new party
Cleaning and hangout
Serpents with a new threat
Serpents one of us
Football, dinning and truth
I'm Peter Parker
Plans and fighting
Peters birthday, secrets revealed
Peters birthday unexpected surprise
Another dance, another plan is set in motion
The oblivious world of Peter Parker
New drama, same Old parker luck
The reunion
War of the exes
Another day, more trouble
Jumped
Can we trust the police?
Protect him
What do you think cheryl?
Saving Polly

The sad truth

898 17 5
Por Spiderfan92

Parker neighbourhood (Peters pov):

"Let me tell you who the real Veronica Lodge is", Ava said as she sat infront of me, "she is a monster", she said as she looked into my eyes tears forming.

"I know", I said looking away from her, she walked around and looked me into my eyes "you know?", she asked slightly hurt by my words, I gave her a nod, "and you're still friends with her?", she continued.

"Yes Ava, I didn't know it was you okay?, she did say Ava was the name of the girl she and some girl named Kate, were horrible to you, but trust me, the Veronica I know isn't the one you knew", I said.

"She couldnt have changed her entire personality over night", she said with some tears going down her face now, "you hear about the toilet incident?, when they made me drink gutter water?", she said, as more tears streamed down her face.

"I did and i'm sorry, i'm so sorry for what they did to you", I said and gave her a hug.

"The funny thing, thats not what broke me the most, it was the trauma of what Kate did afterwards, you're precious Veronica wasn't a part of it", she said as she cried harder at the memory, "Kate reached out to say sorry for what they had done, and as stupid as I was, I blieved her, she invited me to a party, I snuck out of my sisters house, because I wanted so badly to fit in with them", she said as she had started to calm down a little, someone spiked my drink, Kate did mix it, soon someone was dragging me behind the bar, two guys", she said as she cried again.

No... "what happend", I asked, becoming angrier by the second, "I was drugged, they tried to rape me Peter", she said, i'm going to hunt those guys down.

"But Spiderman saved me", she said with a big smile, I looked into her eyes, I know why I regonized her broken gaze now, I saved her.

Flashback New York Ocean bar (no ones pov):

Ava finally felt like she was finally fitting in with the group of students from spence, for the first time she didn't fell like an outsider, "hey Ava, come get a drink with us", Kate bishop yelled.

"Coming", Ava said as she sent a smile their way, "hey Nick", Ava said as she greeted the group.

"Oh hello Ava", Nick said with a smile, as he took a sip of his drink, "want a drink?", Nick offered.

"Sure", Ava said as she turned her back to them, to take a look out through the crowd, but as soon as she turned her back to the group Kate slipped something in her drink, Nick gave her a nod and soon Kate walked away, "where is veronica?", Ava asked.

"Some fancy Stark event with her mom and dad", Nick said, he took his drink and raised it, Ava took a sip and made a face, "this is horrible", Ava said with a laugh.

"I know", Nick said with a laugh, soon two of his friends came to talk to Ava, "i'm not feeling to good", Ava said, as she was stumbling.

"Oh sorry, let us help you out of the club", Michael said as he had and arm around Ava, and soon the other guy named Theo had an arm around her and they were soon outside the club going into the back alley.

"Where are we going?", Ava said in a slightly slurred and panicked voice.

"Oh we're going to have some fun", Michael said with a creepy smirk on his face as he grabbed Avas ass.

"Hey dont touch me", she tried to yell, but let out a cry as Theo hit her across the face, "shut up, dont make a sound or its getting worse for yourself", he said as he tried to grab her shirt, but a arm caught him, the three of them turned around and looked into the eyes of the White lenses of Spiderman.

"I believe the girl said to not touch her", Spiderman said in a low voice, "I do not like rapists", he said, Michael stepped forward "hey she wanted this, she is....", he got out as Spiderman had lifter him in the air, "so the cry for help wasn't because of you then?", Spiderman asked.

"No bitch", Theo said as he grabbed his switchblade, "let him go", he said as he grabbed Ava, "let the girl go, and I'll hand your friend over to the police in one piece", Spiderman said, as he twisted Michaels arm to a point where he was going to snap it in half, "as said, let the girl go now!", Spiderman yelled, Spiderman aka Peter parker was not in the mood tonight, Spiderman has always been known as a happy guy, but rapists got the angry Spiderman, the one that fought to destory.

"Okay, okay",  Theo said and let Ava go, "now you let us go", Theo said, as he put the blade away, Spiderman looked in Avas direction, "turn around, I dont want you to see this", Spiderman said, as soon as Ava turned around Spiderman got to work, he threw Michael at the wall, a he was knocked out as soon as he hit the wall, Spiderman webbed him to the ground, and he continued towards Theo, Theo threw a punch towards Spiderman, but he caught his hand and punched him straight in the jaw, knocking him out.

A hand grabbed Avas shoulder and she flinched, "its okay miss, they won't bother you again, maybe you should call the police", Spiderman said as he hopped onto the wall and crawled up the wall, "thank you Spiderman", Ava yelled as he was at the top of the building, "anytime", he yelled back down to Ava.

Ava took her phone out and dialed her sisters number, "this is Amy leave a message", the voice on the phone said, Ava was crying, so she tried her sister boyfriend, "hey Ava whats up?", the voice said on the other line.

"J-j-jake I need help", Ava said, as she was crying again.

"What happend?", Jake asked.

"I was assaulted, please come", Ava said.

"I'm coming stay where you are", he said.

Soon a car arrived, and jake came running, "Ava", he yelled.

"Here", Ava said as she came around, to see him, he ran to her and brought her into a hug, "who did this to you?", Jake almost yelled, Ava just pointed behind her and Jakes eyes were wide "Spiderman saved you?", Jake asked.

"Yeah", Ava said with a small smile.

"And you didn't get s photo?", Jake asked, Ava just glared at him "oh right assault", Jake said as he went over to the two, that was slightly consious.

"The time is 23.45 and you're both under arrest for assault", Jake said, he turned towards Ava "did he by any chance say when this stuff dissapears?", Jake asked Ava.

"No, but from what I have heard a couple of hours", Ava said.

"Oh okay, cool, cool, cool, no duoubt, no doubt, then I'll just call someone here to watch over them, and we're going home, hopefully Amy is home by now", Jake said as the two of them got into his car and drove home.

Parker neighbourhood present (Peters pov):

"So Spiderman saved you?", I asked, and gave her a hug "i'm so sorry this happend to you", I finished.

"Yeah he did, I dont know what would have happend if he wasn't there, I dont like to think about that part", Ava said, as she hugged me back.

Soon a knock was heard on the door, "hey how can I help you", I asked.

"Oh hello i'm here to pick up my sister Ava", the women said.

"Oh shes in here, i'm Peter, Peter Parker", I said and gave her a smile.

She extended her hand and I grapped it "nice to meet you, i'm Amy, Amy Santiago, we just moved here from New York", she said and gave me a smile.

Ava came out and her sister could see the tears, "what did you do?", she yelled at me.

"Nothing", I said and put my hand up in the air.

"Amy its okay, I told him everything, Spiderman, Spence everything", Ava said.

"Oh my god i'm sorry Peter", Amy said, feeling bad for how she reacted towards me.

"Hey its okay", I said and gave her a smile.

Amy turned towards Ava, "you know Jake is still jelaous that Spiderman saved you and he didn't get to say him to him", Amy said, getting a laugh out of Ava, "yeah Jake is a huge fan of him", Ava said and smiled at me, "see you around Peter", Ava said as she got into the car.

"Thanks for looking out for my sister, she hasnt had the best luck with friends in the past", Amy said as she walked to get into the car.

Ava pov:

Peter believes that Veronica is changed, he says shes his best friend, Peter seems like such a good guy, maybe I should talk to Ava.

I felt an elbow nudge me, "a Penny for your thoughts", Amy said to me, as we drove home.

"Oh nothing", I said and looked away.

"So is this the cute guy that showed you around your first day in school?", Amy said.

"Yeah", I said not realising what I said "I mean... yeah he's cute", I said.

"Why did you tell him about all that happend?", Amy asked me.

"Because Veronica Lodge lives here, and she is his best friend", I said.

"The girl that?", Amy asked.

"Yeah, but he says shes changed", I said.

"Maybe, but just watch out for yourself, hey Jake has cooked lasagna for us today", Amy said.

"So we're going to get pizza", I said and we both laughed, I have a feeling Peter Parker is going to be my best friend here, and also my protector, I just know it.

Here is the next chapter, so sorry for the late update, I had focused more on my new story the fosters a spider live next door, but i'm back, also in the near future I will do a collab with Rubz_2004 we still have things to figure out, hopefully you guys will read it, see you next time

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

97.2K 2.4K 26
Okay, let's start this from the top one last time. My name is (y/n) (l/n), and I am, the one and only Spider Woman. Or so I thought. #1 in #peterbpa...
1.1M 19.6K 194
Published: 02.09.2019 Finished: 20.04.2021 To everyone that read and still reads my book, thank you. Thank you for getting this book where it is now...
98.8K 2.1K 30
COMPLETED Just a bunch of bughead one-shots:) Some of these are from different fanfictions that I've written but I really liked the chapters to I cho...
87.9K 1.6K 46
"𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑦, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦. 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒...