Broken Willow: (DepressedBrok...

By SansofDestruction

Y/n Yanagi was a 16 year old huntsman in training at Beacon Academy. In the beginning he showed so much promi... More

Prologue: Suffering, with suffering with a side of suffering.
Bio:
Chapter 2: How did this happen
Chapter 3: Telling Zinnia Y/n's past
Chapter 4: Learning more the truth
Chapter 5: Why are you doing this...
Chapter 6: New Team/ Bipolar Disorder
Chapter 7: Upcoming Storm
Chapter 8: Fear
Chapter 9: Old 'Buds'
Chapter 10: Make up for lost reading
Chapter 11: Only thru the Forest's Shadow
Chapter 12: Horrific Revelation part 1

Chapter 1: Horrifying Reunion

8.2K 108 17
By SansofDestruction

Jaune P.o.V Same day as Y/n kidnapping:

I had just finished changing into my school uniform and I walk out of my dorm. I was worried about Y/n. Yesterday I was told that Team RWBY, CRDL and my team members Ren, Nora, and Pyrrha put him in the Nurse's office again according to Team CVFY. I don't know why on Remnant did they changed. We used to be such good friends. He was there when I needed him. Even when I tried to push him away he stayed by my side. I didn't care what he was Faunus or not he is still my best friend. 

I was walking to his dorm to go and check on him. I walked to his room wide open and I walked inside to see Y/n not inside. I lock the dorm for him but I felt as if something was off.

'Weird...Y/n usually locks his dorm...maybe he forgot..'

As the school day passes I notice Y/n is not in any of our class. This made me feel even more unease. I was in the cafeteria eating my lunch with my team. I suddenly hear Velvet yelling in pain. I look behind me to see Velvet's ear getting pulled by Cardin again. 

Cardin: "Heh since that freak Y/n is not here you will have to take punishment again."

Those words made me had a horrible thought cross my mind. I got up from my seat Pyrrha notice me getting up. 

Pyrrha: "Jaune what's wrong?" *She see me cletch my fist and my face showed I was lived.* 

I walks up to Team CRDL, I didn't even care that Ms. Goodwitch was walking in. I grabbed Cardin's arm and force him to let go of Velvet and I punch Cardin in the nose breaking it. He yells in pain covering his nose as blood. I grab him by his shirt and lift him up, I push straight into a wall. 

Cardin: "What the hell A-arc?!"

"WHERE IS HE?!"

Ren: *runs over to Jaune and tries to make him let go of Cardin* "Jaune calm down."

Nora, Pyrrha, and Team RWBY run over as I push Ren off me. I start punching Cardin in his face.

Cardin: *screams in pain* "Get him off me!!"

"WHERE IS HE, WHAT DO YOU DO TO HIM!?"

Cardin: "W-who!?"

"You know who?, WHERE IS Y/N!?"

Cardin: "I-I don't know, I didn't do anything! Honest."

I didn't believe him tears run down my face as I was about to punch him again. Suddenly I was surround in a purple bubble. I turned around to see Ms. Goodwitch looking stern at me.

Ms. Goodwitch: "Mr. Arc that is no way to treat your fellow student."

I suddenly started to laugh hard this caused Ms. Goodwitch confused everyone to look confused. 

"So the moment I raise my fist I get punished, But everyone else have the fucking right to cut, betray, and make fun off a boy that never did anything wrong."

Ms. Goodwitch was about to take me to Prof. Ozpin's office until a man with black hair man walked up to her. 

Man: "Wait I want to hear this." 

Ruby and Yang: "Uncle Qrow?"

Ms. Goodwitch put me down and Qrow walked up to me concerned.

Qrow: "What do you mean?"

I sigh and tell them everything that happened to Y/n. How they have been bullying him these past months. This made Ms. Goodwitch  look at others in disgust, and Qrow looked at other clearly livid.

Qrow: "Ruby, Yang Is what he said true?!"

Ruby look away and Yang rubs her arm both feeling guilty.

Qrow: "WHY ON OUM'S NAME WOULD YOU?!" *He rubs his eyes in irritation.* "I never thought my own nieces would ever harm anyone."

Velvet walks up Qrow worried while everyone else feels guilty.

Velvet: "Have you seen Y/n by any chance..."

Qrow: "...No...we were hoping you guys knew, We thought he was in his room after what happened.."

This caught Everyone else attention and made me extremely worried.

Weiss: "W-what do you mean.."

Qrow: "His father...was killed recently."

We were all shocked at what we just heard. But this made me more concerned.

"He's not in his room his room was unlocked and he was not there."

This made everyone worried, Suddenly,

Ozpin: *on intercom* "Can Team RWBY, Team, JNPR, and Team CVFY come to my office."

We look at each other and we all head to Ozpin's office.

When we all make it to Ozpin's office and we see Ozpin and one of the Vale officers here.

Ozpin: "Good you all showed up I asked you here for a search mission."

Coco: "Search mission? What's going on?"

The officer walks up to them.

Officer: "I was walking to do my normal patrol around Vale. Everything was fine and quiet. Suddenly I hear someone screaming for help. When I made it to the alleyway I saw no one their but I I saw some blood around the area..and all I found was this. There was a bunch fallen trashcans meaning there was a struggle." *Takes out a  clear plastic bag and to our horror inside was Y/n's Forest Gale. with a bit of blood dripping out of it.*

Blake: "That's Y/n's weapon, did he...?!"

Ozpin: "No the blood on his weopon.... it's his own blood.*

Timeskip Blake P.o.V:

It has been two weeks since Y/n's disappeared. It hasn't been the same since. Everyone has been feeling guilty ever since Y/n disappeared. Everyone blamed themselves for what happened to Y/n. But we all agreed to search for Y/n and bring him back home. I never harmed Y/n..but I should have down something. I am one of the worst person in the planet. I am a faunus, but I never bothered to help Y/n. Instead I just watched him as he was being kicked around and bullied by the others.

Before the bulling he already knew I was a faunus but kept my secret out of respect. He would always read books together and I loved the way he smiled..but now that smiled are now replace by his cries.

I had left Beacon due to the fact that I revealed that I was a ex member of White Fang to my team. I just had to run..but if I can find Y/n...I will take him away and protect him with my life. I don't care if I would die as long as I was with Y/n. I will be happy... I love him.

But my attention had to stray off the course as me and A monkey Faunus named Sun soon discovered the Robbery of the Dust at the docks. Apparently White Fang and Roman Torchwick were involved with the dust robbery.

Luckily me and my team, Sun and our new friend Penny were able to fend off and stop them from stealing most of the dust.

Our team soon made up, but before we could head home.

Girl: "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!"

My team gets a worried look and we  run over to the girl's scream.

We soon see a black haired girl about our age wearing a tan cloak running down the street screaming for help with a worried look on her face.

Weiss: "What happened?"

???: *tears run down her face* "Please help my friend, Please call a doctor Plz!?" 

Ruby: "Where is he?"

???: "Follow me!!" *She quickly runs in such incredible speed. We run after her as quickly as we could.*

Ruby P.o.V:

I used my semblance to catch up to the girl as quicl as I can. Suddenly she stops and runs over to a guy bleeding heavily on the side of the wall. I couldn't see his face as his face was cover by his dirty green hoodie. As I walk closer to him, I see he has numerous scarsall over his body and severe burns on him. What happened to this guy and why does he seem so familiar.

Girl: *hold him close to her crying as the other finally caught up and Weiss called an ambulance* "Your going to be okay help is coming..." 

Guy: *weakly coughs* "Zinnia...just forget about me..."

Zinnia: *Sobs* "No I won't I don't want you to leave me just stay strong!" *she pulls off the man's hoodie and our eyes widen in horror*

The boy had messy, dirty green hair, dull hopeless yellow faunus eyes and a scar that reached from his left eyebrow to his lip.

"Y-Y/n..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 1.7K 16
(Y/N) is a student at Beacon but he isn't human nor a Faunus instead he is a half demon. He wasn't treated nicely by team RWBY except for Ruby, team...
7.8K 63 13
(Note: This is my first ever attempt at a fanfiction so don't be too harsh please, but constructive criticism is always welcomed! Also there will pro...
9.3K 114 10
You are Y/n L/n and you have the powers and ability's of Killua and for year's you where abused and neglected but you ran away one day with new goals...
26.4K 507 8
Y/N L/N, a forgotten nobody who just wants to spread joy but is completely ignored by all. His team, his family, his peers, his teachers, everyone se...