Scars

By cheriefics

"The scars you left on me..." "They are so fucking beautiful" When highschool sweet hearts Jimin and Byeol w... More

Hello!
1. It's me!
2. We meet again
3. Tutor
4. Mr. Ballet
5. Movie time!
6. Date
7. The Chase
8. This Love
9. Crazy for you
10. Outta my mind
11. Birthday
12. Chingu
13. Waves
Park's songs on repeat
14. Why Jimin?
15. Turmoil
17. Picnic
18. Life goes on
Wait what?!
19. Life is a bitch
20. Push and Pull
21. Smells like love
22. Saudade
23. Hiraeth
โœง ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ โœง
24. Band-aids
25. Kiss and makeup
26. Hi there, old friend?
27. Abditory
28. Simple things
29. Yeoubi
โœง๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ดโœง
30. Zemblanity
31. Cordolium
โœง๐“—๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“˜ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ต โœง
32. Rain rain go away
โœง๐“๐“ต๐“ต ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พโœง
33. Mauve
34. I know how it feels
35. Soft boi
36. The Meet
37. Realisation
38. Cozen
39. Dern
40. Missing
41. Finding her
42. 24 hours
43. Moira
44. Cicatrize

16. Kiss in the Rain

855 62 13
By cheriefics

𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷
•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

I went to beach to clear my mind but it didn't help. The sea breeze did let me calm my mind but not the thoughts running in it. So I headed back because there was no point in it.

The travel back home was hazed. Clouded by the thoughts and distracted by the turmoil. I needed a strong medicine to put me to sleep and clear all the memories of Jimin.

Because they are too painful.

I missed my stop.

For the first time in my life.

I missed my stop.

I was waiting in the bus stop for another bus to take me home. I was so frustrated to accept the fact that many thoughts in my mind are getting the best of me. Demanding too much attention from me.

I was lost in the train of thoughts again when I actually realized that someone was talking to me.

"Hey, aren't you Jimin's chic?" The guy, whose name I think is Taehyung or something asked me.

I shot my head up to meet his face, smirking at me. He was enjoying that.

"All alone? That asshole left you for good?" He chuckled. I was losing my temper.

"Can you get the fuck out of my sight?" I barked at him. The guy behind him whistled.

"Woooh! Tough girl huh Taehyung?" the guy behind him asked.

"I like tough girls, want to spend a night with me? Let's see how tough you are in-"

Slap.

I'm not letting an asshole treat me that way. I wanted to slap him again but he didn't deserve my attention anymore.

"I said get the fuck out of sight if you didn't understand me last time," I said grabbing his collar. He chuckled.

I released his collar and looked away in disgust.

"Fuck, you are going to be sorry for this," he said touching his cheek which I slapped on.

"Wooyoung grab her," he said to the guy behind him.

The stop I got down at was a deserted area and a car barely passed by for every ten minutes. It was getting dark.

The guy behind Taehyung reached for my hand but I jerked away.

"Come on it will be over soon. Pretty sure Jimin reached you the basics of sex, so it's not hard to bend over for me," he checked the either sides of the bus stop to make sure no-one was there. My heart dropped it's best when I saw him unzip his pants.

"Come on," he said grabbing my hand roughly.

"Let go!" I tried to get my hand out of his grip. I should have learnt fucking self defense. All I did was skip classes.

I'm so sorry mom. You thought ahead.

But luckily I knew few basics. I stepped on his foot and smashed his chin with my elbow. He winced in pain and let go of my hand. But the other guy reached for my hair and pulled it.

"You fucking asshole," I punched him in the face and then in his balls. They were getting up. My skills can't go any further. I needed help.

"Help"

It's like someone has answered my prayers. I saw a car coming by. I grabbed my bag and ran to the road. I waved at the upcoming car and cried tears of relief when the car stopped.

"Please, help," I tapped on the window glass.

"Shit! Get back here you hoe," Taehyung yelled from behind.

A guy got out of the car.

"Everything alright?" He asked and I could barely see anything from my blurry eyes because of tears.

"No, do I look like I'm alright?" I wiped away my tears and I don't know why I was relieved to find the guy was someone I knew.

"Seokjin?"

"Is that your name? The guy from cafe?" I asked sniffing and wiping my tears.

"Yeah, oh wait you are the girl"

I laughed when he made a comic thoughtful expression.

"I'm sorry your name doesn't strike to me," he said scratching his head.

"It's okay. I'm Byeol."

"Ah, yeah."

"You always see me crying huh? Last time and this time," I lowered my head.

"That reminds me, what happened? Who were those guys?"

"Some assholes. They are gone now. Thanks for stopping your car," I bent my body in ninety degrees.

"Of course! I sensed something was wrong when I saw you running on the road and waving. I had to stop. Seems like they are gone now," he said. "need lift?" He added.

"No, my bus will be here in a moment. I'm fine thank you," I took my water botttle and finished it.

"Also, I was supposed to call you tomorrow. You know about the job you applied for last time. One of the students dropped off because they had to go somewhere. So that leaves you to the position open now. If you are still interested?"

"Of course! Thank you for remembering!"

"I need people to take care of the flow," he smiled. "I'll call you about the timings," he added. When were still talking the bus came.

"Guess your bus is here. Are you sure you are going to be okay? You look pretty shaken up," he looked worried.

"Yeah, they won't come back," I said. "Thank you, for everything," I said and turned around. I waved at him before getting on the bus.

¯\(◉‿◉)/¯

"You should tell me beforehand if you are going to be late. I almost called police," my mother said hugging me.

"Sorry mom, I missed the stop and had to wait for another bus. There wasn't any payphone to call," I said hugging her back.

"What about dinner?"

"I'm not hungry. I'll bath and go to sleep," I said walking to the stairs and to my room.

I couldn't fall asleep faster because I didn't think it was serious when nothing happened in the bus stop. But I kept waking up from bad dreams all night. The whole situation pushed me into mild trauma that I had to skip school.

"Are you sick? Do you need to see a doctor?" My mother asked placing the back of her hand against my forehead.

"No mom, I just don't feel like going to school today," I said.

"Call me if you need anything okay?" She said and kissed my forehead. "Make sure you eat your breakfast," she added before closing the door.

I stayed in my bed for more than half a day except for one time I went to eat breakfast. I flinched everytime I remembered the episode from yesterday. It's going to take a while before I forget about this.

It was around in the evening that there was a knock on the main door.

Mom doesn't knock. I looked out of my window to see who it was. It was Jimin.

What was he doing here? With the thoughts in my mind I went downstairs and opened the door. I had to stumble back for support because he threw himself on me and hugged me.

Very tight.

"Jimin?" I didn't understand the reason behind this sudden behaviour of his.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone yesterday," he said hugging me tighter. It was then I understood.

"Neither of us expected it to happen Jimin. It's not your fault," I said trying not to cry.

"I was so angry yesterday that I didn't think of anything else. I regret every bit of my decision," he said pulling out of hug. His eyes were glistening.

It was so painful to watch him blame himself. It literally wasn't his fault.

"If it wasn't for me you would have never known him. He wouldn't have done that to you. When Minhyuk told me about it a while ago I just wanted to hug you and apologize. That asshole won't touch you anymore," he said as a tear drop escaped his eye.

"You are right. I should stay away from you for your own good," he held my hand in his.

"Jimin," I cupped his hand with one hand. He kissed my palm and let it go. He looked at me for a while before walking out of the door. I stood there stunned.

I ran out the door. It has started to rain a while ago. The rain water touching my skin as I dashed to gate to catch up with Jimin.

"Jimin!"

He turned around and his gaze met mine. I ran to him and hugged him. He pulled me into a kiss which I didn't deny.

"It's not your fault Jiminie. Please stop blaming yourself. Please," I said and kissed him again. The rain poured down harder on us.

A kiss in the rain.

I didn't know that it was going to be our last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 1.4K 44
They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still madly in love with each other even after t...
5.6K 330 31
ใ€Completedใ€‘ Yoongi and Jimin made a promise. One to never leave each other. To always love each other no matter what. Obviously, that promise was bro...
36.4K 3.5K 46
[HIGHEST RANKING #358 IN IDOL 11/05/18 #214 IN IDOL 17/05/18 and #112 IN TRAGIC 17/05/18] {COMPLETED} #BTSYouthAwards Rihanna Grey has made possi...
202K 9.1K 50
"No matter what happens, some memories can never be erased." _________________________________________ A girl who have finally found her destiny afte...