๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ || sasusaku

By ASTRAGAZER-

โ๐™’๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š, ๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š-๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH Uchiha Sasuke fulfilled his promise to Haruno Sa... More

Prologue
Chapter One: A Day With Sasuke
Chapter Two: Meeting The Parents
Chapter Three: Fulfilling The Promise
Chapter Four: The Girl He Would Treasure
Chapter Five: Team 7
Chapter Six: The Journey Begins
Chapter Seven: The Land of Steam
Chapter Eight: The Untold History
Chapter Nine: The Strongest Kunoichi
Chapter Ten: Mission Concludes
Chapter Eleven: A Start of Something
Chapter Twelve: Towards Sunagakure
Chapter Thirteen: Fall, All Over Again
Chapter Fourteen: A Night Under The Fireworks
Chapter Fifteen: Abducted
Chapter Sixteen: Into Enemy Territory
Chapter Seventeen: The First Date
Read
Chapter Eighteen: The Only Thing I Can Give You Right Now
Chapter Nineteen: Back To Where They Started
Chapter Twenty: Sasuke's Birthday Celebration
Chapter Twenty-One: Through Liquors and Apologies
Chapter Twenty-Two: Crest
Chapter Twenty-Three: Something Peculiar
Chapter Twenty-Four: Training Part 1
Chapter Twenty-Five: Training Part 2
Chapter Twenty-Six: Happiness
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Two Weeks After
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Barbecues and Tomatoes
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A Sudden Turn of Events
Chapter Thirty: Wherever You Are
Chapter Thirty-One: Parting Gift
Chapter Thirty-Two: For Until we Meet Again
Chapter Thirty-Three: Interlude-Sakura's Dream
Chapter Thirty-Four: Interlude-Sasuke's Dream
Chapter Thirty-Five: Interlude-Sasuke's Trial Begins
Chapter Thirty-Six: Interlude-Sasuke's Desire
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Interlude-Sakura's Determination
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Interlude-Sasuke and Sakura
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Snow-Filled Evening
Chapter Forty: Talk About The Future
Chapter Forty-One: Warmth in The Midst of Cold
Chapter Forty-Two: Women can be Friends Too
Chapter Forty-Three: What The Future Holds
Chapter Forty-Four: The Light that will Illuminate the Dark
Chapter Forty-Five: Home
THANK YOU

Epilogue

11.8K 466 116
By ASTRAGAZER-

Spring departed by in a blur of flower petals and refreshing breeze. The Land of Fire welcomed summer like an old friend, especially the warmth it carried along with the wind. The whole surroundings have been vibrant in lush green forest and ocean blue sky.

A year had gone by and everyone is contented with their lives. It is truly a peaceful day riding in a warm summer zephyr.

The Nara clan had welcomed a son, an heir of two bloodlines. His father, Nara Shikamaru from the proud clan that supported the Leaf for generations, and his mother, Temari, the princess of the Sand, The Land of Wind. They named him Nara Shikadai. He would grow up to be a genius like his father but unfortunately he would also come to inherit his laziness. His features were that of his mother, the sole daughter of the former Kazekage and elder sister of the current.

The Yamanaka clan welcomed a son as well. His father, Sai, was a former root raised in isolation, but he eventually found solace and love in the arms of the only daughter of the Head of Yamanaka clan, Yamanaka Ino. They named him Yamanaka Inojin. His personality is the same as his father, hardly comprehensible and blunt. But his features were that of the Yamanaka clan.

Tha Akimichi clan welcomed a daughter. Her father, Akimichi Choji will soon become the Head of the Akimichi clan hailed as Konoha's gentle giants while her mother, Karui, came from the far-off Land of Lightning. They named her Akimichi Cho-Cho meaning butterfly. Her physique is undeniably from the Akimichi clan but her skin colour is that of the people from the Hidden Cloud.

Uzumaki Naruto, the sole heir of the fourth Hokage and Hyuga Hinata, the Princess of the Hyuga clan had welcomed a son. Uzumaki Boruto. He would eventually lead a story of his own together with the next generation.

Of course, as the last remaining member of the Uchiha clan, Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura, the disciple of the fifth Hokage had welcomed a daughter. The last embers of the Uchiha clan did not get extinguish as the Uchiha princess was born.

"Wedding?" Sakura asked after tucking Sarada in her bed. The family had finally moved to a new house. The residence was big as the house could be comparable to a mansion.

Sasuke nodded his head. "Everyone was getting married. I don't really get those kinds of things but..." he trailed off and Sakura looked at him, a smile grazing her lips.

"But?"

"You always look so distant whenever we attend their weddings."

It's true, Sakura would feel a certain distant emotion during her friends' weddings. But the emotion would only pass through so fast she had no time to comprehend it. But for Sasuke to notice and even suggested such thing made Sakura happy and relieved.

"Sasuke-kun, I believe we don't need those kinds of things to live as husband and wife. You see, the proof is right there, sleeping soundly."

Sasuke briefly looked at Sarada, sleeping comfortably in her crib. "So you don't have to worry about anything," the pinkette said, lightly brushing past Sasuke.

Sasuke looked behind him, staring at Sakura's retreating figure. Her hair had grown longer now and resting behind her back is the Uchiha clan crest, his proof that she now belongs to him.

He strides towards the crib, looking down at Sarada who is probably having a good dream considering the small smile on her face. Sasuke wondered what his daughter could be dreaming about. Did his brother pay a visit to his daughter's dream? Perhaps. Sasuke lightly brushed her forehead before walking outside.

He found Sakura in the kitchen, making preparations for dinner. She was so focused in her work that she did not sense Sasuke behind her, only when an arm snaked around her waist and a chin propped on her shoulder did she realized that Sasuke was there.

"Sasuke-kun, I'm busy right now."

Sasuke hummed but did not move an inch. "Are you sure you don't want to?"

"What?" Sakura asked. "A wedding?"

She dried her hands and turned around to face Sasuke.

Sakura smiled and put her arms on his shoulders. "Fine. Let's do it."

"It may not be as grand as their weddings, but I know a place where we can share our vow."

"Where?"

The place where Sasuke always visit since coming back from his journey of atonement. The place that held so many childhood memories. The place that heard so many prayers.

"Naka Shrine."

The wedding happened a month after that. Only their closest friends are invited as well as Sakura's parents who were both crying their eyes out throughout the vow. No pictures were taken that day but the memories were forever embedded in their minds as they savour the moments of the present. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 6.9K 91
๐˜/๐ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐€ happy girl with a smile that could light up any room, she had a bright personality and a warm feeling that attracts you to her. She w...
550K 25.5K 76
โ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH a...
3.4K 126 10
โ๐— ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.โž โคท After several long years of travelling, Sasuke Uchiha aches for his home and therefore returns to his s...