Blemished Love

By polymath_land

She is a sweet innocent girl, and when he looked at her, he couldn't help but fall in love with her. He is t... More

©
Blurb
Chapter 1
Note
Trailer of chapter 2
chapter 2
Trailer of chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character Sketch
Chapter 5
Note
Book Cover
Chapter 6
Author's Note

Chapter 3

1K 85 32
By polymath_land

As soon as he observed her facial features, he realised who was she and stood shocked looking at the girl in front of him.

All the while, Khushi Ahmad khan is oblivious of her surroundings.

"ASR

ASR

ASR", the crowd gathered around him like honey bees around a flower.

He stood there smirking at his fans, surrounded by his bodyguard.

"ASR, one autograph, please.

ASR, one selfie. ", the crowd is becoming high on demand and Arnav just gave some of them his autograph.

He looked at everyone who's screaming his name, and he is proud of it. But, something or rather someone caught his attention from the crowd.

A girl, who's looking petite enough to blown away by the wind not so far away from the crowd. she's not at all interested in screaming her lungs out for a celebrity. Well, that is if she can able to scream. But, she is sure even if she can scream, she will not waste her energy in showing her Fan-ism for the man who didn't even know her existence. What does she get in return? Maybe an autograph which will get lost some or other day. Or maybe a selfie which can be used like facebook, twitter, instagram and whatsapp status for a day. Maybe, that is what made her stand at a side without even an ounce of excitement on her visibly beautiful face. Well, that is Khushi Ahmed Khan for you.

Arnav Singh Raizada, a successful singer who's proud of himself looking at his fan-ism, doesn't need to focus on common people. And yeah, Khushi Ahmad Khan is neither a celebrity nor a girl from common people. Maybe, that's why ASR's chocolate brown orbs fell on hazel eye girl.

Who is this girl? Not at all interested in a celebrity?

Arnav thought, amusement clear on his face. True, he cannot forget the face ever.

"What is this girl doing here?" he mumbled looking at Khushi who is still in a daze, rubbing her eyes to attain her senses.

Not a minute passed, Khushi's faze dropped on Arnav who is still staring at her, his lower jaw is under gravitational force. As soon as her gaze fell on him, she became a complete picture of bewilderment. she looked at herself and looked at him embarrassed. She realised that she came out in her night Pokemon pyjama and tee with her long straight hair dishevelled. She's a complete picture of the mess. As soon as she realised it, she started running towards her room.

Arnav who stood staring at her could do nothing than to be more astonished at hazel girl's behaviour. A chuckle escaped from his lips as the messy picture of her's appeared in front of his orbs.

He didn't notice when his Mother came towards him and started calling him. It has been more than 10 minutes the hazel girl went running to her room. And he's not back to his senses till now as if he is apprehended by her messy-but-cute picture.  

"Chotte?"

"Chotte?"

"Chotte?"

Ratna Raizada sighed at her not-so-attentive son. What is the thing which grabbed his attention that he's not even able to hear his mother calling for him? How can't she ne curious to know the thing? She looked at the thing following his gaze only to gasp in shock.

"Chotte??" hearing his mother call err shout for him, almost near his eardrums made him jump with a gasp.

"What the?"

"No What the, How the?" Ratna widened her eyes at her son as if to scare him. Well, he's not a child anymore. That doesn't mean, he used to get scared when he was a child. Naughty Boy!

"What How the," he mumbled loud enough for his mother to hear.

"Do you want to marry that type of girl? I can't believe this. Don't even think to marry someone like that. Understood?" his mother started taking another round of lecture.

"Mom, stop it! I'm already fed up with the boring lectures in my college. I'm happy that I'm no more a college-going-boy. Stop making me one again." he was frustrated with her one-more-lecture. It doesn't matter what the lecture is about. The arrogant guy he is!

"Idiot!" she smacked on his head.

"Ouch!! Mom?" he cried.

"Stupid!", she is not going to meltdown with his fake-cry.

"Oww! Mom, stop!" he grunted at her.

" What stop? Huh? Rascal!" another smack on his head.

"Mom, if you will beat me more, my neatly gelled hair will be dishevelled. The bump will appear on my poor head. Then, how can anyone fall for this poor guy? Don't you want a good, beautiful daughter-in-law?", his oh-not-so-dramatic-expression managed to make his mother meltdown. No, not with pity but with the feeling of can't-do-anything-with-this-dramebaaz.

"Badmaashh!!"(Idiot)

"Thank you for the compliment, Mom!" she smacked on his head again.

"Mom, stop your domestic violence." he cried again.

"Come, let's go. Don't you want to eat snacks?" before he could answer, she grabbed him to the dining table.

"Mom, don't gran me like that. I'm not a child." he pouted at his mother.

"Yeah, I know. You are not a child. I can very well see that." Sarcasm is the only thing that is dripping down from her throat.

"Mom?"

"Stop whining like a child now." she scolded him. He glared at her. But, Ratna Raiazada's gaze fell on his head. No, not his head, exactly but on the person behind his head while Ratna stood in front of her son.

"Arrey, Khushi bitiya?" she smiled at the girl who stood in her full sleeves salwar kameez, playing with the fingers. Nervousness is visible on her face.

Arnav who heard his mother sat straight with a grim expression on his face. No, not to show that he is an arrogant kid but to hide his childishness with which he played with till now.

"Come, bitiya. Snacks time is up. I was going to call you down for the same. Come!" Ratna went towards Khushi to bring her to the dining table. Khushi is too nervous to stand let alone walk. Ratna very well understood that.

"Chotte?"

"Mom, Arnav!" he gritted his teeth glaring at her. Ratna bit her tongue to stop her smile. Her son is such a shy kid! What she didn't know is her son is not a shy but naughty kid who gets embarrassed. After all, he is not a Chotte but a Man.

"Come, bitiya." She made a space for her to sit. Khushi smiled at Ratna showing her gratitude.

"He's Arnav, My younger son." She introduced Arnav to Khushi while Khushi looked down at her feet giving a small smile at him. Nonetheless, that small smile is enough to make his heart dance with an unknown and yet-to-be-discovered feeling.

"She is Khushi, our Paying guest." She introduced Khushi to her son. She is surprised to find a blush on her son's face.

What the?

" Hi!" he chirped at her coming back to his normal self. Blushing is not at all relative to him. He's naughty and much more.

Khushi smiled at him again and looked down. He frowned at her reaction. None the less, his nostrils took away his gaze to the extremely water-mouthing pakode in front of him.

He started eating it without wasting a second. Food comes first, such a big foodie he is.

Ratna sighed at his eating habits.

"I'll come in a minute." Ratna said to them and went to the kitchen.

Arnav nodded at his mother. Khushi smiled at her.

God! Why does she smile so much??

With a sigh, he thought, lost im imagining her smile again which he found cute and innocent.

Meanwhile, Khushi takes pancakes that is in front of her. She starts eating them with a fork and knife. But, she stops as if she remembered something. True to it, yes she did.

Khushi started waving her hand while Arnav is in his own world eating food. Hari Prakash had his gaze on the television which is in Hall. As nobody caught her attention, Khushi took a knife and patted it on the table. With the sound, both Arnav and Hari Prakash looked up at her. Khushi realised she caught their attention.

She started making hand sighs at them while they both are confused with her behaviour.

Khushi moved her hands in a circular motion, and then a showed it on pancakes. Arnav or Hari Prakash didn't understand anything. As she continued with her hand signs, Arnav lost it, finally.

"What's wrong with you? Don't you have a tongue? Speak!" his words touched her heart like an arrow. Even though she tried hard to let his words go, those words hurt her hard. She can't talk. She is mute. Reality hit her again. Not that she forgot, but again, she never believed that being mute is not something to be a sting in her heart. She came a long way with this fiasco. Whenever someone reacts that way, it hurts her. But, anyway, she was hurt too many times to let her tears flow out. She knows how to act strong and not to be weak. Anyhow, the fact is her world and their world is different.

"Chotte?",
Ratna who heard her son groan at Khushi, she chided him.

"Say sorry!" she commanded.

"But-" he was cut off by his mother who is furious at him.

"Say sorry, Arnav!"

Listening Arnav from his mother, he realised she is serious.

"Khushi can't talk! Say sorry to her." his mother said again. He gasped realising his folly.

"Sorry, Khushi!" he said regretting his behaviour.

Khushi nodded at him with a small smile. Arnav gave a smile to her. Khushi searched for pity glances or sympathy in his smile and orbs but found none, just a genuine smile. As soon as she realised it, her lips curved up more.

"Khushi bitiya, What do you want?" Ratna smiled at her.

Khushi stared her hand language again.

"Milk?" Ratna guessed.

Khushi nodded her head as No. Arnav too tried to guess along with Hari Prakash.

"Butter?" Arnav guessed. Khushi nodded her head as no.

Khushi started swaying and Ratna turned to panic.

Khushi nodded as No.

"Shakkar?" Ratna guessed realising it's her act.

Khushi smiled at her nodding her head.

"You want sugar?" Khushi smiled at her again, nodding her head in positive.

Arnav too smiled unknowingly looking at her twinkling face.

Night

" What do you mean, Ratna?" Aravindh snorted at her.

"I mean, that girl is nice!" Ratna retorted on his grumpy face.

"Don't forget that she is a disabled girl. I'll be okay until it doesn't affect my reputation." he groaned.

"Already, Your son didn't compile with my wish and became a singer tampering my pride." Aravindh remembered his son's tactics to become a singer.

His pride and reputation are more important to him than love and relations.

To be continued...

Author's Note-

Chapter 4 will be updated tonight, with a bonus chapter. That will be My Birthday Present to all of you and a form of my apology for my absence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 11.9K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
1.7K 149 9
This story is in collaboration with one of my friend . Her insta id is @ipzn.__.forever Ahaan Veer Malhotra....the young and charming ACP and one of...
466K 17.1K 24
What if Arnav didn't make it to the rooftop in time to witness the scene that broke his heart? How will he deal with Khushi's confession? How will th...
227K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...