A Different Kind ATEEZ Yeosan...

By Kynslie114

Kim Jisoo was your average teenager until she meets eight teenage boys who save her life one fateful night. A... More

Sneak Peek
Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Authors Note
Authors Note Pt.2
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Author's Note
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three

Introduction: Stray Kids

275 7 5
By Kynslie114

Note: I apologize that I couldn't upload any photos. For some reason it quit working. My deepest apologies for that.

Bang Chan: Leader of the vampire Stray Kids clan.

Lee Know: He is the negotiator out of all of the Stray Kids vampire clan.

Changbin: Second in command to the leader and right hand man of the Stray Kids vampire clan.

Felix: He is the lead assassin of the Stray Kids vampire clan.

I.N: He is the guardian of elders and younger vampires of the Stray Kids vampire clan.

Hyunjin: He is the messenger of the Stray Kids vampire clan to keep the treaties safe between them and their enemies.

Han: Is the hunter of the Stray Kids vampire clan.

Seungmin: He is the healer of the Stray Kids vampire clan.

Woojin: He went rogue during a mission. Whereabouts unknown.

I hope you all don't mind that I added Woojin into the story. I know he is no longer with the group but I felt like adding him. Please no hate. Also I wanted to apologize that I couldn't get the photos to load.

Until next time ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 11.3K 32
So one night as you are walking home, a car crash happens and you run over to help them. You were able to save everyone but suddenly an explosion cam...
15.5K 352 20
A story about a girl who is going through a hard time and is offered a job to tend to 8 crazy boys in a band. which eventually turns into more. read...
8.6K 169 32
Hera accidentally meets a mysterious boy who puts her in more danger than she knows. Together with the mysterious boy she uncovers dark secrets and...
1.4K 163 43
A pandemic threatens to wipe out the world's population. When more than 60% of the world's population has died, a vaccine is hastily developed and us...