The Child of Superman

By pearlchildofposeidon

The Child of Superman A FemPercy Jackson story based around the idea that Percy was adopted by Clark when sh... More

I'm Back!!
Prologue
Chapter 1 - "How did you burn water"
Chapter 2 - "Oh my goodness, is that the Speedy?"
Chapter 3 - "Why? Why do you have this much glue?"
Chapter 4 - That was a bit dramatic but it sums up how I felt
Chapter 5 - "Well that could have gone worse"
Chapter 6 - "What is it with you and nicknames?"
Chapter 7 - "Always the conversationalist"
Chapter 8 - I'd choose Poseidon over you right now! And that's saying something
Chapter 9 - Do you just constantly have your own little side adventures?
Chapter 10 - Amazing observation skills, Bats
Chapter 11 - Is your reputation still that you have burned water?
Chapter 12 - As deep as that was, KF, you two need to hold on
Chapter 13 - I guess the Speedy name makes sense now
Chapter 14 - Betrayed makes it sound like I was ever on your side
Chapter 15 - Good luck, Sincerely Percy
From Here On Out
Prologue (chapter 1)
Meet the side kicks part 1 (chapter 2)
Meet the side kicks part 2 (chapter 3)
Meet the sidekicks part 3 (chapter 4)
Meet the side kicks part 4 (chapter 5)
Meet the side kicks part 5 (chapter 6)
Meet the sidekicks part 6 (chapter 7)
A great idea (chapter 8)
Shopping with Lois (chapter 9)
Asking Wally (chapter 10)
Asking Dick (chapter 11)
Asking Kaldar (chapter 12)
Asking Roy (sorry) (chapter 13)
I get a suprsied vist from a great freind (chapter 14)
We are going to the beach (chapter 15)
What do you think the cabin will be like? (Chapter 16)
This is going to be the best trip ever (chapter 17)
You have powers!?!? (Chapter 18)
Let's try not to kill eachother (chapter 19)
Pool Night (chapter 20)
Teen Night (chapter 21)
Why can't a vacation just be a vacation (Chapter 22)
Why do yoh have so much glue? (Chapter 24)
Big News
I'm taking a break

(Chapter 23)

1K 33 7
By pearlchildofposeidon

Big thing at the end!! Anyway on to the story.
No Ones POV
Percy has fallen asleep but two bubble stayed up protecting the boys. They kept hearing shouts and blasting above them.
"Should we go up and help?" Roy asked.
"Do any of us have gear with us? Because if you have a bow I really want to know where you keep it," Wally said. Roy sighed.
"No but I can still fight with out it," Roy replied. Percy day ip very quickly scaring all of the boys.
"Crap! Are you okay?" Wally exclaimed.
"Stay here do not leave the bubble!" She demanded. She then swam out of the bubble leaving the boys behind.
"Where is she going?!? We are supposed to keep her safe!!" Dick yelled.
"But she told us to stay in the bubble," Kaldur said.
"So!! She could get hurt!" Wally said punching the bubble trying to get out.
"Especially if you do that stop," Kaldur said "she can feel you punching the bubble! You are basically punching her!" Wally immediately stop.
"Then how do we get out?" Roy asked.
"With out her permission, we can't," Kaldur told them. "But she can handle herself. She has stopped a war by fighting a god and traveling to the under world, then later that winter went to a cyclops cave to rescue her friend and sailed the sea of monsters, fought a witch after being turned into a Guinea pig, then just before we met her she went off to save a goddess and held up the sky. She can handle herself," Kaldur ranted.
"Then it is settled we wait," Wally said sitting down. "But if she gets hurt I'm blaming you."
The others followed his example and sat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 390 17
No love interest - Nina and her brother Percy move to a new city in a new state, hoping for a fresh start without worrying about Percy's other life a...
186K 10.1K 33
First fanfiction that I ever written so sorry if it absolutely sucks!please tell me what you think and please vote if you like it :) What if Bruce W...
16.5K 404 21
Perseus Jackson was many things. She had seen many things and that of course included her figuring out Batman's identity from a newspaper clipping, a...
500K 10.1K 50
Persephone 'Percy' Jackson. A simple name in the mortal world. In the godly world, not so much. In the godly world Percy Jackson was famous, praised...