Stay

By Cliche405

"I'm just smiling because I don't want my Nong to see me like this. Being devastated and frustrated at my lif... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note...
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 27

129 7 2
By Cliche405

Adam's POV

walking through the cold winds to the café with a pair of earphones both on my ears and wearing my uniform. It's 6:00 AM and I never thought that I could be so early today! there are few customers waiting for us to open but I noticed that there's a long queue at that corner of the street? maybe it's the new café I think?

I quickly unlocked the door and told them if they are willing to wait for a couple of minutes since I need to manage a lot of things in this place and they agreed...

"hmmmmmmm...where's Nong Zhai?" I muttered...

I quickly went at the kitchen and I'm pretty sure that he eaten something the whole night here then yup! I'm right all along, he had eaten something but he is not here...? maybe at the locker room? as I went there, he is sleeping! and snoring too loudly but it's cute haha....

"Nong Zhai wake up na~" he groans then I chuckled...

"if you are still here, my crew will see you in here and they will assumed that someone breaking in to our locker rooms" I said then he quickly wakes up and grab his bag...

"you are so annoying! if you just let me go yesterday! I wouldn't get tired wandering this café, eating a bunch of donuts and drinking a half galloon of milkshakes!" He exclaimed and I laughed at him

"remember that you owe me one huh? I will save it for future purposes" I clapped lightly then Nong Zhai glares at me...

"ah ah! I'm going now or my boss will kill me if I'm late!" Nong Zhai said then I grabbed his hand...

"are you sure that your Boss will not be angry that I broke your camera? for taking photos creepily at night?" I said then he squinted at me

"yeah yeah he won't be mad at me, I'm just gonna tell that someone broke it" then I felt guilty since I stomp my foot too hardly at his camera while I'm struggling to get my phone at him...

"I can pay for that camera" I said then he just chuckled...

"what? no way! it's okay Phi there's nothing special about that camera and also it's stupid that my boss always asked me these type of things since he told me that I'm small and fragile TSK! he is a goddamn asshole to be honest" then I laughed and both of us went downstairs...

"by the way Phi, I'm sorry if i'm doing something suspicious or bad but I could promised that it would not happened again..." Nong Zhai said then I ruffle his hair...

"it's okay and by the way my number,  if you need anything just call me" then I gave him a piece of paper then he nods shyly...

"i'm leaving thank you for locking me up here for the whole night" Nong Zhai squeaked then runs out to his way...

"okay goodbye!" I yelled then I go back to the counter and rest myself for minutes.

Well actually, he didn't mention anything about his Boss nor his personal information, maybe he is somehow known or powerful but Nong Zhai promised me that he will avoid him a lot since I caught him once last night taking pictures suspiciously in the café...

Later that Night on Chapter 26

"alright guys, gather your things up! it's closing time" Boss Beam said as we left one by one at the café, earlier today I'm suprised that an idol just entered here! and it's kinda weird that both Boss Beam or Mr. Kongthanin didn't told us about this and even them! they we're shocked as we are!

"Nong Adam? are you alright?" Boss Beam asked along the way since both of our houses are kinda close so I don't usually go home alone..

"are you thinking about what happened earlier?" Boss Beam added then I nod awkwardly...

"well I was kinda shocked since it happened again like the last time" then Boss Beam gave me a confused look

"did it happened before?" then I nod...

"when I began to work at the café and some crazy girls are always fangirling or ramming at the café" then Boss Beam snapped his fingers and he remembers it!

"ohhh yeah yeah I totally forgot about that chaotic scene" Boss Beam chuckles then I quickly grabbed my phone- ACK! as I pat my pockets it was empty! where did my phone go?! I quickly stopped by and grab my bag...

"Boss Beam! can I borrow a flashlight?" then he quickly gave me one and I scanned my whole bag but it wasn't in there!

"is there a problem Nong?" I nod and I told him that I lost my phone!

"hmmmmm...didn't you leave that at your locker? maybe you forgot to bring it?" Boss Beam asked then I remembered that I left it at the café, ugh stupid Adam! how did you forgot your one and only phone?!

"AH yeah! I forgot to bring it along! can I borrow the keys Boss Beam?" I asked then he grab the keys and he is hesitating to give it...

"okay, I'm the one who will open up the café tomorrow" then I saw him being jumpy and smiling like there's no tomorrow...

"THANK YOU NONGGGG!!! I will treat you someday huh??? byeeee" then he dashes to his way and I just chuckled...

Along the way I notice that it's kinda creepy being alone at the street but luckily there are a few people outside doing their business or stuff, as I get closer at the café I saw someone peeping and taking photos infront our café!

"what the hell?" I muttered then I quickly hid near those cars and I could see that he is taking a lot of photos! but I can capture him since he is so small hehe. I sneakily walk behind to him and I grab his jacket then he jerks to escape! not so fast little guy- wait? he looks familiar then he hids himself by his arms and I quickly pull out his hands and- A-AH ZHAI?! WHAT THE HELL?!

"let me gooooo!!!" he exclaimed while he forcing himself to escape...

"you will have a lot of explaining to do at the police station" then I saw his eyes widens and he is gonna cry!

"ackkk! I don't wanna go in prison!!! pleaseeee!!! I beg youuuuuu!!!" then yeah he is really crying at me...

"from what you did is so suspicious maybe the police will protect us from you..." I chuckled while he is sobbing...

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! I WILL DO ANYTHINGGGGG JUST DON'T SEND ME TO JAIL!" Nong Zhai begged while I'm smirking at him....hmmmmmmmmm....anything??

"are you sure?" he nods vigorously then I quickly unlocked the door and bring him up the locker room area, closing all the windows and locked the door again while both of us are inside. I could see that he is fidgeting so much but it's kinda cute...

"why are we here?" Nong Zhai asked then I locked the door and he was confused...

"you said that you will do everything. right?" I asked then he nods slowly while he was kinda confused. I walked up to him slowly while he is walking backwards. Our eyes maintaining eye contact, emotions are turning up differently, thoughts that are scattering to our minds and heartbeats that are pounding loudly...

"I really don't like naughty guys but luckily you're cute so I will not punishing you" I whispered to his ear and he shivered...

"so could I go?" he asked innocently...

"you will do anything right?" I asked in a deep voice then he closed his eyes ack! so cute! I grab both of his shoulders and I could see that he is blushing, hmmmmmm...so he is expecting something huh? I get closer to his soft and pale face and our lips are inches away, our breathes exchanging and I can feel his skin heating up...

but I suddenly I realize, maybe I will use this in another time. I quickly left the room, run towards outside and locked the café. Nong Zhai runs at the door and banging it loudly woah!

"shhhhhhhhhh if you will do that our security system will alert us quickly and also there are security cameras here" I said happily then he glares at me...

"I thought that you will let me go!" he yelled then I chuckled...

"hmmmmmmm...maybe this will be a punishment for you. You can eat anything in the fridge and see you tomorrow Nong!" I said as I waved my hand to him then his jaw dropped!

"HEY!!!! YOU GONNA LOCKED ME UP HERE ALONE?! OI?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME! HEY!!! YOU BASTARD I'M GONNA GET YOU!" He exclaimed then I just laughed along the way...

end of the flashback

"hmmmmmmmm...I really can't remember any part that I stepped something? maybe because I'm too tired yesterday..." I said to myself and suddenly someone smacked me lightly...

"who are you talking to P'Adam?" Nong Yo asked and I didn't notice that the crew was already here...

"nothing nothing, I'm just thinking about something" I said then Nong Yo raised his eyebrows and left. Maybe I did daydream too long  while ago hehe...

-----

Wayo's POV

"ACK! I can't believe that we are going home early!" I said happily while Boss Beam is locking the café...

"we did this a few times Nong? you could easily forgot a lot of things don't you?" Boss Beam said then I pout...

"OI! maybe I'm just too tired to remember it" I said...

"oh by the way Nong Adam, have you eaten the boston kreme donuts earlier this morning? because when I checked them around noon, It's already half!" Boss Beam asked then P'Adam shooked his head...

"nope! they're are alot of people buying it lately"  he said calmly....

"ohhhhh I never thought that it would be a trend again but the milkteas earlier was already empty! luckily it wasn't monday if so! the customers would already killed us!" Boss Beam said cheekily and we just laughed about it.

"excuse me? are you Wayo?" then I saw someone holding a package...?? MY PACKAGE! IT'S ALREADY HERE! I quickly nod at him and he gave me right away the package...

"thank you so much!" then I quickly signed a paper and opened the package...

"ACK! MY KENDO STICKKKKK!" I yelled then P'Kit jaw dropped...

"you're buying again some useless things Nong?" he asked in an annoying tone...

"THIS IS NOT USELESS PHI! it can help us to fight!" then P'Kit just shooked his head and headed his way...

"WAIT FOR ME PHI!" then I waved at the crew and quickly catched up to P'Kit...

"you know we both have short legs?" then P'Kit just rolled up eyes and I chuckled...

As we walked along the way, we noticed that there are some guys smoking and also drinking at that corner..? it's like a gang or something! it's pretty dark here. There has no any post lights in here? but we always go home with all the post lights are freaking on!

"P'Kit maybe we need to go back. I feel nervous about those guys" then P'Kit agreed at me and we quickly headed back- wait? there are also some guys out there?! then they're walking towards at us! we quickly walked at the other side while we lowered our heads a bit...

"hey" then a deep voice suddenly called us and we both shiverred! We continue to walk speedily but someone blocked our way! ACK WE ARE DOOMED?!

-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 13.5K 62
What happened in 2moons is a chain reaction. It all started happening when Wayo decided to follow Pana to Kantaphat University. Instead; What if Way...
31.2K 1.9K 13
Hi friends...it's a yizhan fanfic Someone once told to me no one know or write the definition of love...it's only define by person who is in love or...
59.4K 1.8K 14
Please keep in mind I only write on Wattpad! Ming and Kit haven't seen each other for a while, Ming had to leave the university temporary due to fami...
51.2K 2.5K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...