harry potters twin

By E_louise2006

Daisy potter is harry potter younger twin sister.She lived with her brother at the dursleys where they were a... More

leaving the Dursleys(edited)
going back to school(edited(
death omens(edited)
hogsmede(edited)
break-in(edited)
marauders map(edited)
Christmas(edited)
anti dementor lessons(edited)
he got it back(edited)
the quidditch match(edited)
getting caught(edited)
O.W.L's(edited)
Sirius black!(edited)
Scabbers?[edited]
an explanation(edited)
Snape(edited)
free man!(edited)
new home(edited)
pasts
A.N

Peter(edited)

2.4K 55 14
By E_louise2006

"well hello Peter" Lupin said in a sarcastically pleased tone "long time, no see"

"S-Sirius R-Remus......my old friends" The small man nervously stuttered out.

"We've been having a little chat about what happened the night Lily and James died. You might have missed it while squeeking around down there"

"Remus you don't believe him do you....He tried to kill me"

Peter raised his finger to point at Sirius and the children noticed that he had used his middle finger since his index finger was missing.

"No one's going kill you until we've sorted a few things out"

"Sorted things out?" He squealed, his eyes flickering to the door "I knew he would escape to try and kill me with all the tricks the dark lord must have taught him" Black let out a menacing laugh that caused Daisy to hide behind Harry.

"Voldemort teach me tricks?"

Peter flinched as through black had hit him with a whip.

"What scared to hear your old masters name, I don't blame you he won't be very happy with you"

"No idea-what your talking about-Sirius, you don't believe him do you Sirius" His breathing grew faster than ever and his eyes kept darting to the door.

"I must admit Peter I have difficulty in understanding why an innocent man would want to spend twelve years as a rat" Said Lupin.

"Innocent but scared!" He tried to defend "Voldemort's supporters would be after me for putting on of their best spy's in prison"

"How dare you. I, a spy for Voldemort?" Black said sounding scandalised.

"Professor Lupin" Hermione stepped forward "Can-can I say something?"

"Certainly Hermione"

"Well.....this man.....has been sleeping in Harry's dorm for three years, wouldn't have tried to hurt harry before now?"

"There!" Peter said shrilly pointing at Hermione "Thank you! you see, Remus?I would never hurt a hair on Harry's head or Daisy's for that matter"

"I'll tell you why!" Black shouted "Because you never do anything unless there is something in it for you and you weren't about to just kill the twins when Dumbeldore is around"

Petteigrew opened his mouth and closed it again not knowing what to say.

"Er-Mr black-Sirius?"

Black jumped at being addressed like that it was something he had long forgotten.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you break out of Azkaban?"

"Thank you!" Pettigrew exclaimed "Exactly what I-"

Pettrigrew stopped mid sentence upon seeing the two men glare at him.

"I don't know how I did it, I think the only reason I never lost my mind was that I knew I was innocent that wasn't a happy thought so the dementors couldn't take it from me....I slipped past them as a dog and was thin enough to slip through the bars and have been living in the forest ever since, I went to your quidditch matched though Harry, you fly just as well as your father"

Sirius turned to look at Harry and Daisy when said the last sentence, Harry looked back at him for a split second and couldn't help the smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Believe me twins, I never betrayed your parents. I would have died before I betrayed them" Sirius said sincerely.

And at long last, Harry nodded his head and finally accepted his godfathers story, Sirius smiled and shifted his gaze to Daisy who was leaning into her brothers side and looking up at the man, still with fear in her eyes.

"Harry, why are you smiling at him, I don't understand what's going on, it's too much" Daisy told her brother, so much had happened in such a small amount of time and it was quite overwhelming for her.

Both men's smiles faltered, in the moment Lupin had forgotten that despite Daisy's appearance, she was really just a young child so all this would be too much for her to handle. Harry saw a stool behind where he was stood and guided his sister to sit down on it. He kneels down in front of her and took her slightly shaking hands into his own.

"I want you to listen carefully ok?" She nodded at him "you have no reason to be frightened of Sirius or professor Lupin because they are telling the truth, That man over there" He pointed to Peter "his name is Peter Pettigrew and he did all the bad things but told everyone else that it was Sirius, he has been pretending to be Scabbers so that he would be get in trouble for what he did, now, do you understand all of that or did I go to fast?"

"I understand Harry"

"Good girl" She got up from the stool and he kissed her head, the two men had watched the childrens interaction fondly, of was very clear how much Harry cared for his little sister.

The moment did not last for very long however, Daisy walked up to the cowering, pathetic excuse for a man in the middle of the room. She had a harsh glare on her face and Peter trembled under her gaze.

"I hate you" She seethed "If it wasnt for you, I would still have my mommy and daddy, and me and Harry would be normal, I wouldn't be stupid and I would be just like everyone else if it wasnt for you!"

Sensing that Daisy was about to explode from anger, Lupin reached forward and pulled her towards him and away from Peter. He pulled her into his arms and hugged to try and cool her nerves.

"It's alright sweetheart, I know your angry but you need to let us deal with him because he might try and hurt you, okay?" She nodded, they both pulled away as they heard a yell.

"No!"

Petteigrew fell to his knees and shuffled towards Sirius.

"Sirius its me. Peter. your friend. You wouldn't...." He tried, he had latched onto Sirius dirty, prison clothes and held them tightly in his fists.

Out of sheer disgust, Sirius kicked the shrivelled man odd him, scowling down at him darkly.

"There's enough dirt on my robes with out you touching them"

Seeing that he wasn't going to get anywhere with Sirius, Peter for back onto his knees and shuffled over to Remus and clutched his robes.

"Remus! You can't let them do this to me, wouldn't Sirius have told you if we switched"

"Not if he thought I was the spy Peter" Lupin almost growled out, he then turned to his best friend "I assume that's why you didn't tell me Sirius?"

"Forgive me, Remus"

"Not at all Padfoot old friend and will you in return forgive me for believing you were the spy?" Remus asked.

"Of course, Shall we kill him together" he suggested and Peter trembled even more.

"You wouldn't" he gasped while shaking his head, he suffered over to Daisy and took her own hands into his which made her scream a little.

"Sweet, little Daisy, you will help me wont you? Such a kind girl, you remind me of your father, James-"

Sirius pulled Daisy out of Peter's grasp and wrapped a protective arm around her.

"YOU ARE NOT EVEN WORTHY TO MENTION HIS NAME YOY TRAIROR, HOW DARE YOU EVEN TOUCH DAISY, HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF JAMES IN FRONT OF HER"

Seemingly not listening to Sirius' yells, Pettigrew shuffled over to Ron and knocked down in front of him, said bot looked like he wished to be anywhere but where he was.

"You won't let them kill me will you......wasn't I a good rat......a good pet"

"I let you sleep in my bed" He said in a repulsed tone.

"If you made a better ray than human it's not to much to boast about" Lupin cut in.

Petteigrew gave up on Ron and shuffeled over to Hermionie.

"Sweet girl......clever girl...you....you have to help me..."

Hermione pulled away from him and back up against the wall, Pettigrew moved on to his last chance in the room and kneels down in front of Harry.

"Harry......your eyes look just like your mothers, she was a very good friend of mine, she would never hurt me -"

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO THE HARRY, HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF LILY IN FRONT OF HIM" Sirius shouted again.

Black carfully handed Daist bacon over to her brother as he and Lupin strode forward and ripped him away from the children, not paying attention to his crys for mercy and they threw him to the floor.

"You sold James and lily to Voldemort, do you deny it?" Sirius interrogated.

Petteigrew began to blubber like a baby and he certainly was not a pretty crier.

"What would you have done, the dark lord.....you have now idea the powers he posseses............ Voldemort forced me"

"DON'T LIE! YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED!DIED RATHER THAN BETRAY YOUR FRIENDS!" Sirius voice was starting to get very hoarse from the yelling.

"You should have realised that if Voldemort didn't kill you we would, Harry, Daisy, give us our wands please"

"NO" The twins shouted together "No please don't kill him please" Daisy begged them.

"Twins the price of vermin is the reason your parents are no longer with us" The men did not at all understand the childrens protests.

"We know what he is" Harry said "we will take him up to the castle and hand him to the dementors, he can go to Azkaban because if anyone deserves it, its him"

Pettigrew crawled back over them and grabbed their trousers, crying to the7r legs.

"Twins thank you"

"Get off" Harry shoved him away from them "we didn't do this for you we are doing it because I don't think my mom and dad would have wanted their friends to become muderers just for you"

Harry and Daisy gave Sirius and Lupin their wands back and Lupin shot a spell at Peter that tyed him up, the same one that Snape had used on him earlier. Once the man was unable to move Lupin wandered over to Ron and used the same spell that he had used on Daisy to wrap bandages aroun Ron's leg.

"What about profesor Snape?" Hermione asked

"There is nothing seriously wrong with him, Daisy was just a little over enthusiastic" Sirous said and Daisy looked down at her shoes feeling bad "we can just take him like this, Mobilicorpus"

Snape was pulled into a standing position and he hung a few inches of the ground.

"And two of us should be chained to this" He suggested while gesturing over to Peter

"I'll do it" said Lupin.

"And me" Ron said limping forward.

"Professor Lupin you can't!"

"Why is that Daisy?"

"It's the full moon and you haven't taken your potion, I'd you go out the moon will hurt you"

Lupin smiled at Daisy's choice of words and nodded.

"Oh yes thank you for reminding me Daisy, Sirius you take my place"

Sirius and Ron chained themselves to the traitor and they all walked through the door and down the passageway, Daisy hugged Lupin and pulled a chocolate frog from her pocket and put it on the bed.

"If you feel sad when you turn back into you, this should make you feel better"

"Thank you Daisy, I am sure it will now go and catch up with the others, I'd rather you went out there all by yourself "

Daisy ran out of the room and was quick to catch up with the rest of the group and Harry took her hand into his own. Sirius bent down and tapped the knot to imobilise the tree before they all clambered out and breathed in the fresh air.

They put a spell on Peter so that he wouldn't be able to move or transform into his animal form, they took a seat on the grass and Hermionie ran into the castle to go and get professor Dumbeldoor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 7.9K 90
While Harry James Potter was only 1 and a bit years old when his parents died, his older sister was 3. Born on the 1st of May. Her full name, Roseali...
444K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
13.3K 390 32
Harry and his twin sister Alice have been living with the Dursleys for six years, ever since their parents died when they were a year old. Mr. Dursle...
24.1K 714 55
Artemis Potter twin sister to the Famous Harry Potter was taken by Voldemort himself when she took the killing curse meant for Harry and lived. In a...