Loona Smut

By madagain

y'all horny ass orbits better enjoy this More

strawberries and apples

The girl with kitten supplies

5K 59 261
By madagain

Jeon Heejin awoke from her slumber in sweat. She didn't know what she was dreaming about that night.

She picked her phone up to look at the time.

7:04 AM

"Shit!"

She ran to her bathroom to get ready. Heejin ran the shower and struggled to take her pajamas off. The shirt was hugging onto her breasts tightly and she struggled to breathe. Heejin eventually got her pajamas off and hopped in the shower.

After that, she rushed to brush her teeth. Her gums started bleeding but she didn't care.

She brushed her hair and washed her face again.

After that, she rummaged through her closet. "How the fuck do I have so many clothes?" She yanked her uniform vest, shirt, and shorts out of her closet.

"Where is my skirt? MOOOOM!!!!"

"Honey, it's in the washer!"

She struggled for a minute until she found a tiny skirt from freshman year. She struggled to put it on.

The skirt barely covered her butt. Heejin pulled down her skirt all she could. It would not go down further.

"Whatever, it's all I have."

She sprinted down the stairs to her kitchen. Her mother was cooking food, pancakes with eggs and bacon. She ate it graciously and got her bag.

"Mom! I'm ready to leave!"

Her mother walked over to her purse and grabbed the keys. She slowly opened the garage and got in the car. Heejin put her bag in the car and sat in the front seat.

The ride was quite akward. Her mother was blasting lame 80's music and singing along. Heejin smiled at her singing.

Once they arrived at the school, her boyfriend was waiting in front of the gate for her. He tapped his foot as he waited for her patiently.

"Heejin! Are you ready to go to class?"

"Yep..." She tugged on her skirt while walking over to him.

(A/N: No joke House of Cards started playing on my Spotify playlist lmao)

He noticed how short her skirt was. He smirked and grabbed her ass.

Heejin gasped and got uncomfortable quickly. She did not say a word because she knew what would happen if she spoke up. The last time she spoke up for herself, he slapped her across the face. She did not want to suffer that pain again.

(A/N: NO WAY NO WAY NO WAAAAY SSEUREOJYEO. Ok I'll stop)

Heejin felt a great aura near her. She did not know how to explain it. Heejin looked towards that aura. It was a girl.

She had long dark hair. Her eyes were almost almond shaped, with some mystery sunken in her pupils. She held a pencil case and binder with matching kittens on it.

Heejin was sort of attracted to her, but she needed to stay loyal to her boyfriend. He would ruin her reputation if she told him about the girl.

The girl with kitten supplies stared at Heejin and smiled a little. Heejin smiled back with bright eyes until he dragged her to his friends.

His friends smelled like cigarettes and beef. One of them had a girlfriend named Jungeun. She took out a cigarette from her back pocket and lit it.

Jungeun had blonde hair and was also quite popular around Blockberry High. She puffed out the smoke while Heejin fanned it away from her.

"So, Heejin have you been having sex with Janghoon here?"

Before Heejin could speak her boyfriend spoke up.

"Heejin is really good at sucking my dick."

They have never had sex before. Heejin was disgusted by what he said. The closest to sex was make out sessions behind the bleachers.

"You're risky, I like you more now."

Jungeun took one last puff before stomping the cigarette to the ground.

The bell rung and Heejin walked to class, which was World History.

She took a seat towards the window. The other students were sitting down and she stared out the window thinking about life. "How would I dump my boyfriend? Or do I carry on with his antics?"

She couldn't help thinking about it. The teacher was writing something on the chalkboard.

Partner project

Heejin did not know anybody in that class. She started getting nervous. She clenched her bunny themed school supplies.

"Ok class, I know you have friends in this class but I will be choosing your partners."

The class groaned.

"Ok, Hwang Eunbi and Jang Wonyoung?"

Two girls cheerily hugged each other and started working.

"Jeon Heejin and..."

Heejin crossed her fingers in hope for someone good.

"Kim Hyunjin?"

She did not know a Hyunjin. The girl in front of her turned around and smiled. It was the girl with kitten supplies.

"I hope we can work well together."

She scrunched her nose cutely and got her book out to read.

"Alright, what page was it again?"

Heejin felt butterflies in her stomach or maybe that was somewhere else. She couldn't help staring at her.

"Hello?"

"Oh right."

Heejin's face turned red from her cheeks to her ears. Hyunjin found it quite cute and she smirked.

"Page 529."

They opened the book to that page. Hyunjin started reading the page out loud.

Heejin was staring at her instead of reading the book. She found herself drooling for a split second.

"Hey, Heejin.."

She got nervous but she didn't know why.

"Want to study at my house?"

Heejin knew her boyfriend would kill her if he found out she would be studying at Hyunjin's house instead of going to their annual Burger King date. Heejin hates that date.

"Yes! I'm free."

She knew she had to figure out how lie to her boyfriend. Actually at that point, she didn't care about him.

"Here's my number if you need to call me for anything."

Hyunjin 😽 - XXX-XXX-XXXX

She found the cat quite cute.

When she got home, she was struggling with her closet. She didn't know what to wear. This never happens. Maybe it's be because she likes her.

"There's no way I like girls. There's no way."

Heejin's brain started going places.

I want Hyunjin inside of me. I want to be her girlfriend, not Janghoon's.

She could not believe she was thinking that way. "I can't be gay right?"

She tried on about 15 outfits until she picked one.

Heejin used her bike to go to the location. She followed the address that Hyunjin sent her.

Once she arrived at the house, her heart started thumping. She liked Hyunjin too much.

Heejin carefully knocked on the door. Hyunjin answered by poking her head out.

"Hey cutie."

Heejin's heart fluttered. Those words have been said to her before, but it never had the effect like this before.

Hyunjin was wearing a sweatshirt with a flannel shirt on top.

Hyunjin gave a quick tour to her house. Her kitchen was huge, with luxury kitchen appliances around.

The living room had a large flat screen TV. Her father was watching football.

Hyunjin brought her upstairs into her room. Just like her school supplies, her room was filled with kittens. A yellow lamp with kitten imprints on it shined brightly on her nightstand.

"Hyunjin, why do you like cats so much?"

"Well, cats are much better than humans. Cats are fluffy and cute. Humans are ruthless and they hurt. Cats have reasons for hurting people. Humans make up reasons. Well, I guess what I'm trying to say is... I want to be a cat. It's quite hard to explain."

Heejin understood her perfectly. She didn't know how she understood that. But she knew in a way.

Heejin and Hyunjin stared at each other lovingly. Heejin's bunny like eyes were fascinated by Hyunjin.

Hyunjin put her hand on Heejin's cheek and kissed her. Heejin did not hold back. She kissed her back.

Hyunjin then put her hand on Heejin's waist and put her down on the bed. Heejin followed her lead. She has never kissed a girl before.

Hyunjin placed kisses along Heejin's neck. They were soft. Heejin let out a soft moan, something she had never done before.

Heejin took off her shirt slowly. Hyunjin grinned. Hyunjin did the same. The two girls were left with bras on.

The couldn't help staring at each other. Hyunjin trailed her hand down Heejin's collar bone, then her breasts, to her belly button. She continued trailing down.

She slid Heejin's pants off to see her underwear. It was gray and red.

Heejin's face got red again. Hyunjin slowly took her underwear off. Her eyes widened.

Heejin was so attracted to her.

Hyunjin placed her hand on Heejin's vagina. She slid her fingers inside.

Heejin winced as Hyunjin slowly went in and out. The pleasure was something she had never felt before. Something Janghoon couldn't have done.

Hyunjin placed her lips on Heejin's again. They kissed with tongue and passion.

Heejin let out moans because of Hyunjin.

Hyunjin took her bra off and unclasped Heejin's, leaving her naked. Hyunjin massaged Heejin's breasts.

Heejin had enjoyed it so much. She loved Hyunjin so much.

Hyunjin also put her pants down and looked at Heejin's vagina again.

"I'll show you something that your boyfriend hasn't."

Heejin gulped. Hyunjin spread Heejin's thighs open. She put her head to her vagina.

She gave kitty licks to her clit. Heejin let out loud moans. Hyunjin kept licking and held onto her thighs.

Heejin was moaning so much. She lived the pleasure. She never knew Hyunjin had this type of experience.

Hyunjin kept licking and Heejin arched her back.

Hyunjin felt the sweet substance drip more. She licked up every ounce.

Heejin was a moaning mess at that point. She started sweating like crazy. Was this normal?

Hyunjin stopped for a moment.

"I'll be right back."

She ran down the stairs. About 20 seconds later, she came back with an ice cube.

She put the ice cube on Heejin's clit and rubbed it around. The coldness of the cube felt good on Heejin's vagina.

Heejin winced some more.

Hyunjin chuckled a bit as Heejin was budging. Hyunjin had realised something.

I want to be Heejin's girlfriend

She kissed Heejin again. Heejin put her hand on Hyunjin's cheek and the other on her boob.

Hyunjin moaned a little. Heejin smirked at it. She found it cute.

"Hyunjin, I love you."

Hyunjin smiled so much. She has been waiting for her to say that for a while. Heejin never noticed her in elementary school. Hyunjin has had a crush on her since 2nd grade.

"I-.... I love you too."

They kissed passionately again. It looked like something out of a movie.

This has never happened with her boyfriend. He never loved her like Hyunjin did. She wanted to leave him forever. She wanted to run away with Hyunjin.

They finished with kissing and they finally began to study. Most of the time, they kept staring and giggling at each other. They could not focus because they were so find of each other's beauty.

The next day, Hyunjin woke Heejin up.

"Wake up my little bunny."

Little bunny? It was cute and Heejin liked it. She gave Hyunjin a kiss on the cheek.

"Shit, my uniform."

"Don't worry, I have extra pairs."

Heejin loved how Hyunjin cared for her. She felt wanted by her, not like a piece of trash.

"We should go on a date sometime."

"Yea..."

Heejin loved the idea. A date with Kim Hyunjin? Where would they go? How would people think of me? What would I wear?

Hyunjin and Heejin biked to school. They held hands along the ride.

Once they arrived at the school, Heejin saw Janghoon tapping his foot aggressively.

"Heejin! Where were you?"

"I-I'm sorry, I was studying with Hyunjin."

"Heejin, stop lying I know you're being a faggot! Quit fucking girls and fuck me instead! I'm way better!"

Heejin felt embarrassed. People were staring at her. A girl with bangs and cute cheeks was admiring her.

Janghoon punched Heejin in the face. She then fell to the ground because of the force. He then proceeded to hit her on the ground. Her face was all bruised and beaten.

Somebody pushed him away. It was Hyunjin. She kicked him in the dick and stomped on his stomach. She proceeded with kicking him in the face.

Heejin stared at Hyunjin. She admired how loyal she was. She grabbed Hyunjins face towards her and gave a long kiss. Hyunjin kissed back. They took a break for a bit and put their foreheads together. Heejin hugged Hyunjin lovingly.

The principal arrived. "Hey! Ms. Kim, Mr. Kang, and Ms. Jeon! To my office! Now!"

The arrived reluctantly. Heejin explained how Janghoon had hit her and Hyunjin was simply protecting her. The principal understood.

He told Janghoon how that behavior was untolerable. He expelled him and gave Hyunjin a 3 day suspension for punching him back.

Heejin got sent to the nurse's office for ice. She was just happy to have Hyunjin by her side.

(A/N: I know this chapter is a little long, if you have any suggestions please tell me :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
183K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
80K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...