WISHES OF THE HEART

Av hafsatuuwaxeery

Hibbatullah Aliyu: Just an ordinary girl whose dream is to become a model. But as it is in the society we... Mer

a new one
prolugue
CHAPTER ONE
chapter two
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER four
THE DAY
CHAPTER SIX.
CHAPTER SEVEN.
CHAPTER EIGHT
author's note
CHAPTER NINE.
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR.
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.
AUTHORS NOTE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT.
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.
CHAPTER THIRTY.
CHAPTER THIRTY: part two.
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.

CHAPTER TWENTY.

393 59 24
Av hafsatuuwaxeery

Ignore all typos.....

Enjoy.

Hibbatullah.
We finally landed after a flight of 7hours 22miutes. Ummi and the driver got us from the airport. The moment I sighted her, I rushed into her arms, had it been she's not standing firmly on her feet we would have fallen right on the ground.
    "I missed you soo much Ummi". I said releasing her. She pinched my cheeks sweetly before welcoming both me and zayden back to Nigeria.
  We got into the car and headed home, the wind slowly blowing outside the the car, it was already 6pm so it wasn't hot at all.
We all drove home including zayden, Ummi asked him to stay for dinner.

I went straight to my room, a maid already took my boxes to my room. I prayed all the prayers I missed, before going into the toilet to wash off all the stress.
When I came out, I got dressed and went downstairs to join the two.

When I reached the living  room, I ran to hug Ummi again. "Oh , this girl you are back koh, please allow me to rest". She uttered shrugging me off her body. "Haba Ummi, you've not seen me for more than a week fah". I hugged her again. " kai Hibbatullah raba ni da sun jikin kinn nan". I released her, I've forgotten about zayden's existence in the parlour until I heard his chuckle, our eyes met but I quickly looked away.
I started telling Ummi all about qatar, from the places I visited, my fashion show, how sweet his family are.... She had to stop me by saying we should go and eat food.

We sat down round the dinning table and ate our food silently, when we were done we moved back to the parlour, zayden was talking with Ummi while i was going through my phone.

When I got up to go to bed, ummi asked me to show zayden to the guest room, she had asked him to stay over and leave the next morning since it's late already
I stopped right in front of the room,
"Here is the room". I told him. He kept staring at me with an amused look.
" what's on my face and why are you looking at me like that"I cocked my eyebrows. His look is making me weak already.
"Ammmm, nothing You are just beautiful." He  said the end quitely but I heard.
"Am what?". I asked again.
"nothing allow me to go into the room joor am tired". And he's back to the zayden I know.
" mstw wlhy you are very annoying" I hissed and eyed him.
"Ikr". He said and winked. I just shook my head.
" wait before you go in". I stopped him midway into the room.
"What again, hibbah kina dami na". I laughed like I always do when he speaks Hausa, his accent is always funny.
" you still haven't told me what bonito means". I said when if finished laughing.
"Urgh, I'll tell you tomorrow". He was about to move when I quickly stood in front of the door.
"You are not going anywhere until you tell me". I tapped my foot continuously on the tiled floor, daring him to push me and pass.
He ran his hands through his hair before letting out an exasperated breath.
"Ooo, ohk I'll tell you".
"Tell me". I said eagerly.
    " I'll tell you nah, it means pretty". I really thought it was something bad.
"Oh". My mouth shaped 'o', I shifted slowly from the door.
He went into the room.
" goodnight bonito" he winked and closed his door. I blushed hard as I ran up to my room.

I thought of calling my friends and informing them about my arrival but I decided against it, its late already. I'll call them tomorrow.
The moment I crashed on my bed sleep took me away.

*****
When I woke up earlier I was told zayden went to the office already because he has some clients to attend to.
  After having my breakfast, I decided to pick up all I bought and all I was given to show Ummi.
I got to her room, and met her on her praying mat. I sat on the bed to wait for her, after she was done she joined me on the bed.

I started with giving her the clothes I bought for her, she thanked and blessed me. I showed her everything.
"Ummi can I go and give the gifts to the people I bought it for". I asked hoping she'll say yes.
" kai hibbatullahi kin Faye yawo". She shakes her head no. "Ummi haba, Dan allah from today I won't go out again". I tried to persuade her.
" you just came back from a trip, ain't you tired".
  "Ummi please and please". I started begging her until she got tired and said yes. I thanked her and left with my gifts.
I dressed up.
"Hajiya Ina zamu ne?" The old man, habu driver asked.
"Muje gidansu ya saleem". I had asked the other shutterbugs to stay back home, am taking only the driver and one bodyguard that's it am not going into crowd and I hate being the centre of attention.
****
Anty eaman welcomed me in when I got there, she got some snacks and drinks for me.
After we exchanged greetings, I asked where my two munchkins are and she said they  arein islmaiyya.
"aunty eaman including badra, she's just 3 fah,haba she's small mana".
"Yes, she disturbs a lot so its better I send them both to islamiyya and have rest" she said and we laughed.
After few minutes of chatting about her pregnancy,morning fever and all I decided to take my leave.
I passed her the bag that contains her clothes she hugged me, the baby bump coming in the way. She's 4months along.

My next stop is Hauwa's house, I didn't call to inform her about my arrival so when I got there I was told she wasn't around but will come back very soon.
  So I sat down and chatted away with hajiya mama to while away time before she comes back.
  "Mama wlhy a gajiye nake, who owns the shoes in the front pouch?". Hauwa started rambling without even saying a salaam.
" allah ya Nuna mim randa zaki koyi sallama". Hajiya mama said and shook her head. I just looked at them, hauwa's totally oblivious of my presence in the parlour.
It was when she was about to go to her room that she saw me. She let out a loud shrill and ran back to hug me.
I just smiled and hugged her back, hajiya mama excused herself and left.
Hauwa dragged me up to her room.
"Nikam won't u bring something for me to drink neh, am your guest fah". I told her.
She hissed and rolled her eyes "you know your way to the kitchen you ain't no guest here". I laughed. " Allah ya shirye ki, your husband is really in trouble".  I shook my head. "He'll know what he's getting himself into before the marriage". She shrugged and waved her hand dismissively. I just ignored the sign and brought up another topic.

We started talking about qatar,me and zayden.
And then ablah again.
"I need to go and see ablah, do you think I should? ".she looked at me as if she's deep in thoughts."yeah you should go and find out what's wrong but be careful, if she strangles you at her house I'll be here in mine sleeping". I whacked her hand away from my cheeks when she touched it playfully.

" oh I almost forgot-". I gave her the shopping bags, she has the most shopping bags after Ummi I got all she requested for and even more.
She peeked into the bag before keeping everything on her bed. She looked at me quietly, I waited for the expected, she shrillled and lunged at me in a hug, we fell on her bed on top of some of the things.
"Can't breath please". I mumured because she was closing my whole body.
" oh sorry, I was just happy, thank you very much, you should thank god you have me as your best friend, if not who would you buy all this stuffs for". She flipped her short hair and I laughed at her.
"I have to go the driver is waiting". I bade her mom bye, before Hauwa saw me to the front door she Hugged me one last time this time around gently. She blew kisses and ran back into the house, am sure she's gonna take pictures of what i brought and post on her story.

***
The moment we reached ablah's house my heart started beating frantically in my chest.
I heaved a long breath, before saying a salaam, I waited infront of the door untill my salaam was answered.
I went into the parlour and met ablah's mom sitted.
She welcomed me and asked me to sit beside her,we exchanged greetings.
"You came for your friend not me right". She said jokingly. " no mama I came to see you dai". I answered smiling shyly, the woman is very nice and carefree.
"She's upstairs in her room, I dont know what's wrong with her this days, she doesn't come out of the room except necessary". A sad look flashed through her face but she quickly covered it with a smile. I nodded and stood up to go to her room. I mustered all the courage I could before pushing the door to her room, I salaamed  and got in.
" najma get out of my room before I descend on you ". She shouted without even looking at the person.
" hy ablah". When she heard my voice she quickly looked up, she looked surprised at first before she masked it with a face smile.
She stood up and hugged me, I was taken aback  but I s hugged her back nonetheless, the last time we spoke she insulted me and nows she's hugging me, wow!.

"I thought its najma that wants to disturb me". She said releasing me, we sat on her bed.
" why are you quiet, when did you arrive and you didn't care to inform me huh". I didn't know what to say or how to react because honesty am surprised.
"OK!, i know you are being like this because of what occurred the past days, but am really sorry I was just sad at that time, and I needed someone to put the blame on, and so I took out my anger on you, because you are happy with zayden while am here drowning in misery because of a guy". She looked sad, I took pity on her immediately.
"Oh my god, I didn't know you felt that way about us, you should have said how you felt instead of keeping it all to yourself, I'll always be there for you, besides me and zayden are not couples, I just love him and I've not spoken about it to him so we are nothing more than friends I guess". She smiled at me and engulfed me in a hug.
After she released me, we started talking about different things.
She kept asking questions about zayden which I found fishy but decided not to says anything about it. I told her everything she needed to know and kept what she mustn't know to myself.

" haba ablah, look at yourself, your room and everywhere, everything is scattered you are a girl dah and no one would want to amrry a dirty girl, am sorry about your heartbreak but you have to try and move on, you are making your mom  worried". She sniffed her body and scrunched up her nose in disgust. We laughed.
"True I need a bath, I'll take a bath please help me with the room". I shook my head at her.
" lazy bone,you are making me clean your room". She threw the towel on her shoulder.
"I know just do it please". And she closed to the to the toilet shut.

I started with laying her bed, before picking up the junk nylon's on the floor.
I called najma to come and help me take the plates and trash to the kitchen.
Najma is ablah's 14 years old sister and the baby of the house, she also has an elder brother and a younger one. Their older brother ya hisham is the first born, married with 4kids, then her brother umar faruk who is 17 years old and waiting for admission into the university.

After I was done cleaning the room, I sat down on the chair in the room so as not to ruin the perfectly laid bed, I hate to spoil a laid bed.

After few minutes she was out with a towel tied around her chest, I gave her the clothes and shoes I got for her. She thanked me before going into her closet to wear some clothes.

After she was dressed we ate food, I picked up my bag as I was ready to leave. I've already called habu driver to come pick me up and he was waiting for me.
I bade her mom bye and left. Before I left ablah said I should please keep her updated about my relationship with zayden. Which I just nodded to.

When I got home I greeted Ummi before going straight to my room. I went in the shower to take a bath.
I offered maghrib prayer before going downstairs.

"Hibbatuallah amina has put to bed this afternoon". Ummi told me.
I squealed and danced about in the parlour.
Am finally an aunt.
"hibbah wlhy ki nitsu, you are supposed to be married by now, amina has already given birth". I sat back down quietly on the sofa I stood up form to dance.
"Kai Ummi, I'll get married when the time comes".  I whined, she looked at me before shaking her head.
"Allah dai ya kyauta". She prayed."ameen Ummi nah". I smiled at her which made her smile also.
"you should get ready we are going to gombe in three days untill after the naming ceremony".
I hugged her before going up to my room.

I called nabeelah, we discussed and I told her I'll be coming to gombe in 3days she was overjoyed,
Even I was happy I'll finally go to gombe after 5 complete years.
" hibba mashkur's family are bringing my kayan lefe next week". Nabeelah said.
"Ahhhh,and you are telling me now".
I shouted." Calm your horses miss, he told me yesterday also and I wanted to call all 3 of you but you beat me to it so I informed you first ".
" ohhh am soo happy for you baby girl, Alhamdulillah I'll come that way I'll stay until after the naming ceremony and the lefe are brought".
"Sorry adda ruru is calling me, I'll call you later" and the line went dead.
Adda ruru her elder sister who is married in qatar, she's now back to Nigeria with her husband since he got transferred back to his country.
I've met her two elder sisters during ya Saleem's wedding. So am familiar with all of them.

I laid down on my bed as I reminisced how my life changed in just a shirt span of time, how I became friends with nabeelah and my modelling career.

I stood up and prayed Isha before jumping into bed since am already in my PJs since when I took a shower.
And then I drifted into sleep.

Yo! Finally an update, am sorry for taking long I dont have a solid reason for not updating. Manage it pls I know its short

So yeah, some guessed right ablah is the person, but why is she pestering soo Much on hibbah's relationship with zayden??.
  I hope you all remember adda ruru and adda mau.

Who  wants to hear how hibbah and nabeelah became friends, if a lot of people comment yes then it'll be in d next chapter.

Pls follow me on IG @ motivationalfalah.
Snapchat @ hafsatuuwaxeery.
Follow on wattpad also pls.
And vote comment and share.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

4.5K 867 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
9.6K 1.3K 31
Living her perfect life I met a guy we fell in love with each other, and we're getting married together. But what will happen when my lif...
120K 2.3K 12
I watch the red rose in between his hands "isn't it strange...a red rose on the beach!!" his deep voice causes a shiver to run down my back. I look b...
7.8K 1.1K 90
A coming of love story which begins with hatred . Yazid a handsome, cruel and chilling 18 year old son of a multi billionaire was very upset abo...