pride โœฟ ๐ค. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง

Av -lynnswrld

"i could never forget my love for you." ~ ๐ค๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐ญ๐ฏ๐/๐ญ๐จ Mer

๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen๏ฟผ
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine

eight

8.3K 197 73
Av -lynnswrld

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*..*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚜"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*..*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Azalea arrived at the high school gym in her 60's attire, immediately finding Klaus. "I already hate this."

"What? The dance?" He asked, and she nodded.

"This dress is itchy, and I have to pretend like you're just some old, stuffy, history teacher. Where is Damon?"

"Over there, talking with my doppelgänger and Stefan." Klaus said. Azalea smiled and waved as Damon turned and spotted them.

"Fancy seeing you here, Lea." Damon greeted Azalea. She smile at him.

"Special dedication, huh? This guy's a little twisted." Klaus said. Azalea struggled to keep a straight face.

"I'm not impressed." Klaus looked disappointed and looked at Damon.

"No?"

"Let me know if either of you see anything out of whack." Damon instructed, before turning around. He turned back towards the two, though. "Also, I forgot to tell you, apparently, according to Rose, Klaus has this sidekick bitch that has been his best friend for like centuries. She's blonde, and her name is Azalea De Luca."

When Damon left, Azalea started laughing. "Trying to boost the ego, are we?"

"Oh, shut up."

"So, what's the big, almighty Klaus plan? You still haven't told me." She asked, as they began to walk away from the dance.

"I haven't told you because you aren't gonna like it." Klaus told her. She sighed.

"Fine. Hit me." Azalea sighed, not liking where the conversation was going.

"You're the bait."

"Bait? Really?" Klaus nodded. She rolled her eyes, as they entered the hallways. "Ugh. Fine, but you owe me, big time."

He pulled a stake out. She looked down at it. "What are you doing with that?"

"Don't worry, I wouldn't kill you." He stabbed her in the stomach, making her groan in pain. Then, he wiped the blood off of his hand, onto her dress. "I'm just making it look better."

"I hate you, Nik." She groaned, allowing herself to fall to the ground.

"Okay, so where are you taking us?" Elena asked as they walked through the door, about to turn the corner, where Azalea was.

"Just a little further." Klaus told the girls.

"Wait...Something's not right." Elena remarked. She had not idea how right she was.

"Where's Jeremy?" Bonnie asked, as they turned the corner. The girls gasped when they saw Azalea.
Klaus stopped walking and began to laugh.

"I just had to get away from that dance. The sixties, ugh. Not my decade. I mean, whose call was that, anyway? I much prefer the twenties. The style, the parties, the jazz."

"Alaric. Are you on vervain?" Elena questioned, as she got closer to Azalea, in hopes of helping her.

"Now why would you ask me that question, Elena?"

"He's being compelled." Elena said, taking the stake out of Azalea's torso. She let out a groan.

"You need to run." She mumbled, to add affect.

"Nope. Try again." Klaus told the doppelgänger.

"What's going on?" She asked, obviously confused.

"Okay, I'll give you a hint. I am not Alaric." Klaus told the girl. Azalea sat up.

"Klaus!" Elena finally realized. Klaus smiled broadly as Lea pretended to act surprised.

"Surprise!"

"Oh, no. No, it's not possible." The doppelgänger shook her head.

"Just relax, Elena. I'm not here to hurt you. You're not on my hit list tonight."  He looked over at Bonnie. "But you are."

He started towards Bonnie but she threw him against the wall with her powers. He got up.

"Now, did I mention that I knew a witch? You're gonna have to hit me a lot harder than that." He rushed over to her and she threw him against a display case, smashing the glass. He fell to the ground but laughed it off.

"By all means...Fire away! If you kill this body, I'll just get a new one. Maybe Jeremy."

"Go. Run. Run!" Bonnie instructed Elena, doing the same. Bonnie closed the doors with her powers. Once they were gone, Azalea stood up.

"One of the worst performances of my career, and they never doubted it for a second." She quoted.

"Ferris Bueller's Day Off?" Klaus guessed. She smiled widely and nodded.

"Anyway, am I done here?" She asked, looking down at her dress. "I want to go get changed."

"You're done for tonight, but there's much more to come." Klaus smiled devilishly.

"Why did you have to say it like that?" She rolled her eyes, before walking off.

Azalea and Klaus entered Alaric's apartment to find Katherine drinking alcohol and dancing.

"You mind turning that down?" Klaus asked. She complied, using the remote to turn down the music.

"Why so grumpy?" Katherine pouted.

"Well, this body has outlived its usefulness." Klaus told her.

"Should've kept the original one, it was much better anyway." Azalea said.

"Do either of you want a drink?" Katherine offered, Azalea nodded frantically.

"No, Katerina, I don't want a drink." Klaus declined.

"Come on. It might loosen you up." She offered him the bottle. He took it and threw it against the wall, smashing it. He began to compel her.

"What I want is for you to sit down and shut up." She sat down on the couch.

"Harsh." Azalea muttered, grabbing another bottle from the cabinet as Maddox arrived.

"Maddox, what took you so long?" Klaus asked.

"You've got a lot of luggage." He replied, as two men enter with luggage. A woman entered too.

"Greta. Finally."

"Hello, love. Nice body. You ready to get out of it?" Two other men arrived with a giant wooden crate. Katherine and Azalea watched them in silence. The two witches began set up candles before getting in the circle of candles.

Maddox and Greta got on their knees and began casting a spell. Klaus stood next to the box, his head bowed and eyes closed. Katherine is looking at them. They stopped and looked at Alaric. He opened his eyes and looked at Katherine.

"Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Uenes Phasmatos Et Sonos. Ex Tutam Exum Lamia Matus."

"Elena?" Alaric looked at her in confusion, before he collapsed. Maddox stood up and opened the box. Klaus walked out of it and looked down at Alaric.

"Now that's more like it." He smiled. Azalea let out a sigh of relief.

"It certainly is." Azalea said, walking up to him and wrapped her arms around him. "I missed you, Nik."

"I missed you too, my little flower."

"Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse." Elijah said. Azalea was laid out on the couch, her hands behind her head.

"Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus." Stefan asked. Azalea knew the answer, but acted like she had no clue.

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...He'll be a true hybrid." Elijah explained as Damon joined them.

"Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today. With Bonnie." Damon suggested.

"Damon..." Stefan started.

"No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying." Elena told Damon, even though everyone in the room knew that he didn't care.

"I'll write her a great eulogy." Damon remarked. Azalea smiled slightly at the joke.

"It's not an option, Damon." Elena said.

"All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asked.

"Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know." Elijah told them.

"The moonstone."

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each." Elijah continued. Azalea already knew all about it, so she really didn't listen to intently.

"And where do I fit into it?" Elena asked.

"The final part of the ritual." Elijah took a wooden box from the shelf.

"Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger...to the point of your death." Damon looked at Elena. Stefan took Elena's hand. She looked up at him. He opened the box and took a jar from it.

"And that's where you two come in." Elena looked between Azalea and Elijah.

"This is an elixir that I acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina. It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation." Elijah told her.

"So I'll be dead?"

"And then you won't."

"How do you know that'll even work? That's your plan? Some game of chance?" Azalea cut in.

"A magical witch potion with no expiration date?" Damon added, looking at Elena. "You want to come back to life, what about John's ring?"

"Those rings only work on humans. The doppelgänger's a supernatural occurrence. Odds are, the ring won't work." Elijah denied the theory.

"I'll take those odds over your elixir. What if it doesn't work, Elena?" Damon asked her.

"Then I guess I'll just be dead." Elena deadpanned. Damon looked at Stefan. He shrugged. Damon looked at Azalea and then Elijah before leaving.

"Do we know if Klaus has everything he needs to do this? Does he have a werewolf?"

"Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over a thousand years. If he doesn't already have a werewolf, my guess is by tonight, he will." Elijah said.

"Elijah... Please. Don't do this, or at least don't make me help." Azalea begged. "You know I can't see him dead. You know I could never do that to him."

"If you have another way of getting our family back, Kol back, please tell me now." Elijah told her.

"I... I don't know! I'll get him to tell me! I'll convince him to undagger them, but please..." She trailed off.

"Niklaus is not the type to be so easily persuaded. If you want me to keep your true identity a secret, you will go through with the plan."

"I- Fine, but don't expect me to help you. I can't. I won't." Azalea crossed her arms as they continued walking through the woods.

"I figured as much. You've always had a soft spot of him, Azalea." Elijah said. She pursed her lips.

"So have you." She countered. "Like I can blame you. He's your brother."

As they walked closer to where the ritual was to take place, they saw flames as the wind began to pick up and lightning began to strike. They picked up the speed and saw Klaus on the groan, screaming in pain. "My God."

Elijah walked out into the clearing, Azalea hesitantly following. She hated what she was doing, but she'd get killed by either Elijah or Stefan if she betrayed them and helped Klaus. As Klaus leaned on a rock and saw the two, his face filled with shock. "Elijah? Azalea?"

"Hello, Brother." Elijah said as they looked down at him. Suddenly, Elijah reared his hand back, before sticking it in Klaus's chest, grabbing his heart. "In the name out our family, Niklaus."

"Please, just give them back, then we can work all of this out. Please, Nik." Azalea begged quickly and quietly, so Stefan wouldn't hear.

"Fine! I didn't bury them at sea!" Elijah hesitated at his words. "Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them."

"Elijah, don't listen to him." Stefan shook his head.

"Elijah, I can take you to them. I give you my word, brother."

"Do it and I'll take you both out." Bonnie threatened. Azalea starred at Elijah, silently begging him to spare his brother's life.

"You'll die." Elijah quickly responded, locking eyes with Azalea.

"I don't care." The tension was heavy as Elijah starred at Azalea. Finally, he broke the eye contact.

"I'm sorry." He said to Stefan and Bonnie.

"No!" Stefan yelled, before Elijah grabbed Klaus and Azalea and rushed away. When they finally stopped, Azalea stumbled away.

"Elijah! Elijah, I love you. Thank you. Thank you." She panted, bringing him into a hug. "I thought you were gonna kill him."

"He is reuniting me with my siblings, your lover. That is the only reason I did it." Elijah said as Azalea backed away.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*..*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

1.9K 56 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
408K 8.8K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
31K 151 48
Loads of klaus mikaelson and Elijah mikaelson imagines!
734K 10.2K 96
'you do make me hard, but she makes me weak' edited, sorta. Ranked #1 in alwaysandforever