taste // billie eilish

Por Goofybil

"you have good taste eilish" #1- billieeilish #1-lesbian Más

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
important

twenty one

3.9K 116 167
Por Goofybil

harper
(smut)

harper: u almost here bil?

billie: pulling in now

i throw away the basically empty blunt i was using to calm down. my heart was practically beating out of my chest.

i walked towards the door to see billies bright blue eyes on the other side.

"hey baby, how was lunch" i asked her.

"good but this is better" she says placing a soft kiss on lips.

"also i have to be back at my place at 6:30 for dinner because my mom insists  she sees me on my birthday but she said you are welcome to come" she says flashing me a smile.

"i'd love to" i say back grabbing her hand and heading towards the kitchen.

"let's make cookies, vegan ones this time" i say making her laugh.

"u smoking earlier?" she asks scrunching up her nose at the smell of weed which i didn't really even notice.

"yeah sorry" i say quickly remembering she's not a big fan of it.

i grabbed some fabreeze and started spraying it around the kitchen and opening the back door trying to get the smell out.

"c-could we maybe m-make like a couple weed c-cookies? for the tour" billie blurts out.

"thought u weren't a fan of that stuff?" i ask laughing at her question. "also no need to be so nervous baby"

she just leaned back against the counter blushing.

"yes we can make some" i say grabbing the ingredients i had ryan go out and buy earlier.

we made way to many cookies, more than any of us could eat so we put some in a bag for billie to bring back home to her family.

and of course the 4 weed ones separated into another bag.

"i would kill to get high with you one day" i say pulling the last baking sheet of cookies out of the oven.

"yeah, not gonna happen" she says back making me pout.

"we will see about that" is all i reply with.

"damn we have to go back in a half hour? well in that case i have to give you your present" i say checking the time.

"present? better be sex" she mumbles making herself laugh.

"i think you'll like this a little better" i hint as her eyes light up.

"no way. only thing better than sex with you is if you suprised me with like, sabrina claudio or asap rocky" she says making me scoff.

"dude you are like 12 years old" i say grabbing a black bandana from one of the kitchen cabinets.

"okay put this on" i say handing it over to her.

"kinky huh?"

"billie i'm literally going to kill you" i say at how immature she was acting.

"i wouldn't mind" she says laughing at herself again.

i swear to god.

"ok can you see?" i ask as she stands in the doorway with the bandana covering her face.

"no, feel free to do whateverrrrrr you want with me" she says seductively.

maybe i might have to incorporate a blind fold soon.

jesus, anyway.

"okay this is my hand. grab it and follow me i'm going to take you outside" i say leading her to my driveway. i place her right infront of the garage where the car was parked in.

"now stay here and don't move or take off the blind fold until i tell you to" i say my heart practically beating out of my chest.

i open the garage and walk back behind billie snaking my arms around her waist.

"i hope you like it" i say placing a soft kiss on her neck before taking her blindfold off.

"holy shit" she whispered not taking her eyes off the car. "holy shit holy shit"

i laugh at her being completely frozen and those being the only words she was able to get out.

"you like it?" i ask walking towards the car.

"harper i c-can't accept this" she says running her hands along the hood.

"shut up, yes you can" i say tossing her the keys.

"i have to pay you back this is way to much money harper" she exclaims as she steps back from the car a little to admire it some more.

"billie it's not about the money, stop worrying about that and get inside your brand new damn car" i say watching her walk around towards the drivers seat.

"mamas is so damn sexy" she says opening the car door.

"i wish you looked at me the way you look at this car" i said sarcastically making her laugh.

i get in the passenger seat as her mouth hangs open as she looks around.

"i-it's perfect. it's exactly like i drew it" she says running her hands over the B.E stitching in the head rest.

"glad you like it" i say also admiring my own work.

i did do a pretty good damn job.

"i don't know how i'm ever going to repay you" she says sticking the keys into the ignition to start the car. "gah damnnnnn that sounds good" she says making me laugh.

"alright, we got about 10 minutes before we need to go back to my house. we can test drive it, or you can repay me" i say causing a smirk to grow on billies face.

"the seats do need some breaking in" she says seductively looking towards the back rows of seats.

"come here" i say quickly cupping her face as my lips smash against hers.

billie

i take control of harper for the first time ever as i lick her bottom lip letting room for my tongue to slip in her mouth.

i pulled her from her seat onto my lap as i continue to deepen the kiss. my hands roam from her hair down to hips as i grip her waist tightly.

her hips dance on my lap as i open the car door, her legs straddling around my waist as i lay her down in the back seats.

i lay over her as my chains dangle over her face causing her to bite her lip.

i quickly place my lips back on hers before moving my way down to her neck.

i kiss all over before finding her sweet spot causing her breath to hitch as bite and suck on it.

i run my tongue over the spot to soothe it before i run my hands under her shirt as i unclasp her bra and place my hands on her bare breasts.

she let's out a soft moan which was the first time i've ever heard her do it.

and damn it was sexy.

"i like when you moan, moan my name" i say huskily into her ear as i move my hands from her breasts and down to her thighs.

i kinda liked being in control but i know she wasn't gonna let it happen again.

i connect my lips back to hers as i play with her waist band eventually pulling her pants and panties down.

i connect my fingers to her core causing her to pull my hair in pleasure.

i move my fingers around playing with her as i move my head down to leave wet sloppy kisses on her thighs getting closer to her center.

"lick me billie" she moans out as she spreads her legs open further.

one of her hands were still in my hair and the other was pushing against the window.

i finally reach her center and lick in between her folds tasting how wet she was.

"oh my g-god" she groans throwing her head back and pulling my hair even tighter.

i continued to lick her clit as i quickly entered three fingers inside of her.

"shit billie"

i continued pumping in and out of her, not letting my tongue leave her pussy once.

"fuck" she groans as i continue to make out with her clit not letting my fingers leave her once.

"i-im gonna" she says practically out of breath.

i use this at my que to escalate things as i curl my fingers and move in and out of her at a quicker pace.

her legs start to shake as her whole body tenses up.

"fuck" she moans before releasing onto my fingers.

i continue to slowly move my fingers in and out of her until she was to sensitive to handle it anymore.

i smile as i lick my lips than my fingers as she lays in the back of my car breathlessly like she left me this morning.

~

"hey mom and dad i'm home" i say grabbing harpers hand and walking into the kitchen.

"dinners been on the table for 10 minutes billie! where were you!" my mom exclaims.

fucking harper in the back seat of my brand new car.

"sorry, traffic" i say.

"mhm" finneas mumbles from the table as i shoot a glare at him.

i also notice a pretty girl by his side who i haven't seen before.

"hi im claudia" she says to me and harper. "happy birthday by the way!" she says with a smile.

"hey, i'm billie and this is my girlfriend harper" i say raising our intertwined hands. "and thanks"

"are you two dating or something?" i ask sitting down at the table and grabbing whatever food my mom made.

both their faces got beat red causing a laugh to grow from me and harper.

"complicated" finneas says.

"billie-" my mom groans at my behavior.

"lisfen claudia, you seem really cool and shit but you gotta be pretty dumb to settle for him" i say causing her to laugh as finneas shoots another death glare at me.

"i could say the same to harper. i couldn't even imagine trying to put up with you" finneas says as i'm about to lean over the table and beat his ass up.

"tell me about it" harper says making everyone laugh but me.

we continue to talk for awhile just about random shit and the tour. it was really nice to just sit around as a family and talk, especially with harper. she fit in so easily and i think my parents really like her.

i wonder if they know about the car.

"so harper got me a birthday present" i start before i see a grin grow on my mom and dads face.

"you know?" i ask kinda surprised she talked to my parents.

"yes" my mom replied.

"what? why don't i know" finneas chimed in.

"harper got billie a dodge challenger" my dad says shooting a smile at harper before looking for finneases reaction.

"like, dragon?!" he asks as his mouth hung open.

"yes dragon" i said smiling and nodding.

claudia also had a look on her face that read 'what the fuck'.

"so harper what made you drop 50k on my sister?" finneas asks as i roll my eyes.

"it was more like 30k, but it's not about the money, i know how busy you guys are and i know how badly she wanted it. and tour i'm sure gets stressful so i wanted her to have a good birthday" she says with a warm smile as i squeeze her hand under the table.

"don't get any ideas" finneas says to Claudia which made us all laugh.

about another hour goes by and it was 10pm. finneas took claudia home about a half hour ago and i know harper has school tomorrow.

"should i take you home?" i ask as i continue to pack the last couple things i needed.

"probably" harper sighs "i really don't wanna go though" she adds.

"i know, i don't want you to go either baby" i say zipping up my suitcase.

~

me and harper have been driving around for like a half hour. i was supposed to take her home but she insisted we went on the highway and blast music like i said i wanted to do awhile ago when i get my car so that's what we did.

"I DONT WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND I WANNA KISS YOUR LIPS" we continue to scream as i basically floor the gas pedal going way over the speed limit.

i was so happy. nothing was on my mind execpt the next lyrics to whatever song we were singing and the road. a smile hasn't left my face nor harpers once. this was one of those moments that you take for granted and in a couple days you look back on that night and smile.

i decided to take my phone which i don't do a lot but i wanted to capture this moment. something i could look back on when i'm touring.

"I DONT WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND I WANNA BE YOUR BITCH" we both scream into the camera laughing. "AND I WANNA TOUCH YOU BUT NOT LIKE THIS"

i end the video and just continue to smile stupidly.

i decide it's time to take harper home as much as i didn't want to. i could drive like this for hours and never get bored.

i walked harper up to her door my hand intertwined with hers.

"i'm gonna miss you" i say setting my forehead against hers.

"i'm going to miss you more, but we will fscetime every night okay? it's only 6 weeks" harper says reassuringly.

"thank you for today, it was amazing and i wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone else" i say with a soft smile. "thank you"

she pressed her lips against mine execpt it wasn't like any kiss. it was slow almost gentle. it was comforting and was filled with love.

"text me when you get on the road tomorrow" she says softly, our face only inches apart.

i nod as she moves her hand from my face and backs away.

"cya soon loser" she says trying to lighten the mood. "don't miss me to much"

"yeah whatever" i reply with a grin on my face watching her walk inside.

she smiles back before closing the door as i just stare.

"love you" i whisper.

obviously she couldn't hear because she was inside. but i did. i'll tell her soon.

harper

i smile at billie before closing the door and sighing. i rest my forehead against it, staring at my feet.

"love you bil" i say which was cheesy as shit because she couldn't even hear me.

i'm really going to miss her.

i go up to my room and lay on my bed smiling, thinking about how much fun i had today.

it was almost 1am and i remebered i had school tomorrow and how exhausted i was going to be but every part of today was worth it.

i look at billies instagram story seeing the video she took of me and her singing in the car.

"i'm gonna miss this doofus while i'm on tour❤️"

i smile at the story knowing all her fans and the press are going to go absolutely crazy about it and how i'm going to be bombarded at school tomorrow.

but i'm so in love with her i don't even care.

++

a/n- hope everyone's doing good

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

59.6K 1.5K 18
𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙼 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚂 + 𝙰 𝙵𝙴𝚆 𝙳𝙸𝙵𝙵𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂
293K 7.6K 35
"𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 , 𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝" 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 achieved #1 in #bisexual #1 in #bi...
78K 2.9K 25
"𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" sequel to antics 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙼𝚈 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻