Empty Hospital Bed

Oleh whitewall124

What was once I thought was my safe haven metamorphosed into a harbor that heralds nothing but havoc. What wa... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - I wanted to
Chapter 4 - Chipped Walls
Chapter 5 - The Art Of Love
Chapter 6 - Peach
Chapter 7 - Cream
Chapter 8 - Caffeine
Chapter 9 - Long Walks & Late night talks
Chapter 10 - Stories and Endings
Chapter 11 - Why
Chapter 12 - Red and Blue
Chapter 13 - 3 weeks
Chapter 14 - Sunsets and Sunrises
•••
Chapter 16 - Rain
Chapter 17 - September
Chapter 18 - Parting ways
Red
Flicker of Hope
0.1
Dread
Hollow Hugs
Unending Cycle
Just Kidding
She never lied
Nowhere
Tunas
Home
He
Us
The very first chapter
Tangled Bodies
The Rain
Starting again.
An open door
Of all possibilities, why?
A/N

Empty Hospital Bed

34 7 0
Oleh whitewall124

"I hate dancing.  I never danced. I hate music, I hate anything that had rhythm. I hate songs, I hate everything that had melodies and what not. But then I realized I'm starting to love the things I hate. I hate you."

His smile grew wider. The wind bellows, sending chills and shivers down my spine. I could feel my heart breaking free from its rib cage. My mind is a hazy terrain of twirled and twisted possibilities. He leaned closer, inches,  to centimeters, till the slightest gap, he whispered huskily. The words I always hear but faintly remembered.

"Love is a death trap. I had falling deeply unto you. And there's no turning back. I lost myself in the dwindling thoughts of you. I fell off . Dazed and fazed to the point of no return. "

It was like nothing mattered but our next breath fanning against our faces.

"Love is a death trap. That prestine moment you thought will be your last. At the spur of the moment you'd do anything to survive. But, if love is a death trap, I had died the moment my gaze held yours. "

I'm not sure if this time won't hurt, or if it's going to be the best thing that'll happen yet.

"You're fancy. "

" You're welcome. I only get fancy if I choose you. I mean to. Lucky you. "

" I thought I'd hate accidents."

"Don't we all? "

"Except for one. "

"Like--"

" Accidentally falling for you. "

If love is a gamble, I'll be his  gambler.

I hope this one doesn't hurt.

I hope this one works.

I hope this one...

I hope he's the one.

And in a million possible tomorrows, I'd still choose you.

In a thousand  possible futures, I'd always run back to you.

Darling, it's you. It will always be you.

•••

Hi! Please vote. Happy Reading!🌺

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.5K 94 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
131 0 85
I gave the best of myself to someone who didn't have anything to lose. I didn't know how to avoid my lover's toxic and abusive flames. My lover's twi...
506 68 19
It feels like we are in hell when we are all alone.. When we leave our bestfreinds and start for a new life... When everything seems to be new.... Al...
12K 3K 164
I'm Raneem this my journey and how it begins. Everyone has been through something but mine was the most difficult trip 😭💔😭 Love you all 😘🐝🌈 (...