harry potters twin

Por E_louise2006

Daisy potter is harry potter younger twin sister.She lived with her brother at the dursleys where they were a... Más

leaving the Dursleys(edited)
going back to school(edited(
death omens(edited)
hogsmede(edited)
break-in(edited)
marauders map(edited)
Christmas(edited)
anti dementor lessons(edited)
he got it back(edited)
the quidditch match(edited)
getting caught(edited)
O.W.L's(edited)
Sirius black!(edited)
an explanation(edited)
Snape(edited)
Peter(edited)
free man!(edited)
new home(edited)
pasts
A.N

Scabbers?[edited]

2.4K 59 11
Por E_louise2006

"Expelliarmus!"

All the wands in the room flew into Lupin's hand, the man's instincts told him that he needed to go to his goddaughter to find out why she was crying, he believed that it was the wolf inside him that wanted to protect the girl, He went over an kneeled down in front of her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Daisy?" 

At the sound of her professors voice, the girls head snapped up and Lupin was able to see the state that her face was in for a moment before she launched herself into his arms. he quickly wrapped them around her and tried to calm her down.

"It's alright sweetheart, let me see your face" and Daisy smiled at him in thanks,

she pulled away and he put the tip of his wand to the wound on her head.

"Ferula"

White bandages started to wrap them selves around her head and smiled at him in thanks, he stood up and helped her up before Harry ran over and took his sisters hand. He dragged her back over Ron and Hermionie were and Daisy looked at her brother, she could tell that he was angry with himself.

"Don't feel angry Harry, if you had killed that man, the police would take you away and that would just make everything worse for us all, especially me, I can't live without you can I?"

Harry looked at his sister's smiling face and laced his arm around her shoulders, Daisy always knew what to say to make him feel better, but the moment didn't last very long as the four kids watched as Lupin casually strolled over to where Sirius Black was still laying on the floor with his wand raised to the murderers face.

"Where is he Sirius?" Was the first thing that he said.

Harry, Hermionie, Daisy and Ron looked at each other in confusion, there was no one else here, who could they possibly be talking about. Black raised a shaking finger and pointed to the bed where Ron was sat which only confused the teens even more.

"But then....why hasn't he shown himself.....unless....."Lupins eyes widened considerably ".......unless you switched....without telling me"

Black looked into Lupins eyes for a moment, then nodded.

"Professor, what's going-?"

But Harry didn't finish his question because what he saw next caused him to stop dead in his tracks, Lupin lowered his wand and helped Black up off the floor, bringing the murderer into a tight embrace and the both of them had huge smiles on their faces.

"I can't believe it!" Hermione screamed

"We trusted you!" Daisy yelled

"You-you-"

"Hermione-" Lupin tried

"-you and him"

"Daisy, calm down" Remus took a couple steps towards them but they stumbeled backwards, away from him.

"We didn't tell anyone" The girls said together

"Girls listen to me, please!" Lupin shouted "I can explain"

"All this time you've been his friend!" the twins said together, then Daisy said "You lied to me, you told me you weren't friends with him anymore!"

"I promise you Daisy I did not lie to you, I haven't been his friend for 12 years, but I am now-"

"NO, don't trust him, he's been helping Black into the castle he wants you and Daisy dead too he's a-"

"Hermione don't, it's not his fault, how would you like it if I said you wanted to kill someone because you were a muggle born?"

That made Hermione go quiet and look down at her shoes. But Harry wasn't having any of it, he grabbed his sisters shoulders and held her in font of him.

"No what was she going to say"

"It doesn't matter Harry" She dismissed.

"Daisy Michelle Potter you will tell me right now!"

Daisy looked at the athorative look on his face and sighed.

"He's a werewolf" She said quietly.

There was a silence. Everyone's eyes were on Lupin, Daisy looked at him apologetically and was about to tell him that she was sorry but he cut off by raising his hand.

"It's okay Daisy I'm not mad" He then turned to the bushy haired girl "your not up to your usual standard Hermione. I haven't been helping Sirius into the castle and I do not want Harry and Daisy dead however, I can not deny that I am a werewolf"

At that moment Ron had tried to get up from the bed, he slipped on the dusty floorboards and Lupin took a step forward to try and help him but quickly backed away when Ron spoke.

"Get away from me werewolf!"

"Ron shut up that's so rude" Daisy said while she glared him.

Hurt flickered across Lupins face and with obvious effort he turned back the girls, He went to pat Daisy's head but she flinched and Harry pulled her into him, both of them still not trusting Lupin after seeing his affection towards Black.

"How long have you known Hermione?"

"Ages, since professor Snape set the essay" She said.

"He'll be delighted" Their professor said bitterly "he set that essay so that someone would figure out what I am, did you check the lunar calender or realise what my boggart was"

"Both"

Lupin let out a forced laugh "You're the cleverest witch of your age I've ever met Hermione"

"No I'm not if I'd have been a bit cleverer if have told everyone what you are!"

"Hermione you are acting Malfoy right now! and you Ron! you guys are always moaning about how he is mean to you because you are poor and a Muggle born, both things that are not your fault, but here you are assuming that my godfather is a bad person because he is a werewolf! something he can't control"

Everyone looked at Daisy shocked, they all knew she had a temper but they had never seen her so angry before. Both Ron and Hermionie knew their friend was right so they kept quiet, the four kids turned back to Remus, the man could se how scared the children were so he threw all their wands back to them, he even gave his own wand to Daisy and Sirius' to Harry

"There, you are all armed and we are not, will you let me explain now?"

"How did you know we were here" Harry questioned him.

"I saw you on the marauders map"

"You know how to work it?"

"Of course I know how to work it ,I helped write it, I'm moony! that was my friends nickname for me at school"

"You wrote-" Harry started but Lupin cut him off.

"The important thing is I was the map because I had the idea that your four sneak out to visit to Hagrid and I was right, wasn't I?" He started to pace the room "You might been wearing your fathers old cloak-"

"How do you know about the cloak?"

"The amount of times I saw James messing around with it, the point is I saw you leave Hagrid's hut with one more person than you entered with"

"What? we didn't" Daisy said 

"I couldn't believe my eyes" Lupin said completely ignoring what the girl was saying "I thought the map was broken, how could he be with you?"

"There was no else with us!" Harry yelled, he was starting to get frustrated.

"And then another person came along, I saw Sirius pull the two of you into the whomping willow"

"One of us!" Ron interrupted him trying to stand up and was actually successful this time, Daisy walked away to go stand with Hermionie while Harry put Ron's arms around his shoulders so he could support him, Lupin stopped pacing and turned around to face Ron.

"Do you think I could have a look at your rat?"

The kids looked at him like he had two heads, one minute he was talking someone else being with them as they left Hagrid's hut and now he wanted to Scabbers, what did the rat have to do with anything.

"Scabbers? what the hell had Scabbers got to do with anything" Ron voiced the question they were all asking themselves.

"Everything" Lupin said "please may I take a look him?"

Ron hesitated, he looked at Lupin as if he were crazy, which in his mind, he was . He reached into his pocket and pulled the ugly, patchy, thin rat that was thrashing around and making more noise than he ever had. Ron had to hold him tightly to make sure that he wouldn't escape. Crookshanks sat up from his place on the floor next to Sirius at the sight of the rat.

Lupin slowly approached Ron, he seemed to be holding his breath as he didn't take his sight off the rat.

"What?" Ron pulled Scabbers closer to him trying to protect him from what believed to be a crazy man "what has my rat got to do with any of this?"

"That's not a rat in your hands boy" Sirius spoke for the first time in a while.

"What do you mean, if course he's a rat would else would he be?"

"No, he's not, he is a wizard" Lupin told him.

"An Animagus by the name of Peter Pettigrew" Sirius finished.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

348 14 12
Sofia Potter is James Potter's twin sister, read to find out what happens when she moves school to Hogwarts and her life changes forever! (I do not...
1K 6 22
REWRITTEN! Harry Potter lost his twin sister last year, he now has no idea what to do. Problems happen in the muggle world, and in the wizarding worl...
363K 7.8K 86
While Harry James Potter was only one and a bit years old, when his parents unfortunately died... His older sister was three. Born on the 1st of May...
127K 2.3K 24
Watching the movies with the Potter twins what if Harry has twin sister Dya? What if James and Lily come to know about their children's life? will th...